Poster of the Year Award

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Poster of the Year Award

In response to jete02fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

[QUOTE]

Crap, how did we forget Spaceman?

[/QUOTE] because he traded in the BK for palm trees and six foot blondes.....

[/QUOTE]

Hows the snow today Jete?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

Most often Correct: ?

Most Abusive and Most Often Abused: Softy?  Pike?

Best Stat Man: Moon

Most Congenial: ?

Most Insightful: ?

Wittiest: ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to soxnewmex's comment:

Most often Correct: ?

Most Abusive and Most Often Abused: Softy?  Pike?

Best Stat Man: Moon

Most Congenial: ?

Most Insightful: ?

Wittiest: ?

Thats great, here are a few more ... 

Most repetitive posts?

Most likely to look for a pat on the shoulder?

Most likely to jump on a posters bandwagon?

Most likely to admit being wrong?

Most likely to never admit being wrong?

Most honest threads?

Quickest to bash a thread with no facts to back it up?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] LOL...knee-deep on my block..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm envious. Being knee deep in snow is better than being a** deep in swamp-water.Tongue Out

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to moonslav59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I nominate:

hfxsoxnut

joebreidy

beantown

notin

[/QUOTE]

I nominate every poster on here who took time to post and get involved in this forum. Without all of us this site would be useless . So why pick and choose who should be . Like the sox last year this is a team effort not about this poster or that poster. To all who posted on here the award goes to everyone for another great year .

[/QUOTE]

Well said.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Happy New Year jete!

Don't exert yourself too much while shoveling, you ain't as young as you used to beFoot in Mouth

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to royf19's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Five pages and no one thought to ask ...

What does the winner win?

[/QUOTE]

I say give everyone a trophy, it works for kids Wink

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I've already said in the past even when I was on the list that I don't like the list. Having said that, if there is another list this season, I don't know why 4B's wouldn't be on it. Blunt and to the point, and nails it every time. He isn't afraid to go up against posters that others deem off-limits due to their fan affiliation. He lives by his own rules, and makes honest, sincere posts that tells it like it is. Very enjoyable and refreshing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I'll add that I also don't understand why Max is not on the list. Another poster not going along with the crowd all the time while making very intelligent observations. Maybe I just answered my own question.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'll add that I also don't understand why Max is not on the list. Another poster not going along with the crowd all the time while making very intelligent observations. Maybe I just answered my own question.

[/QUOTE Kim, no doubt..also 5K tho he's been MIA for a bit...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Happy New Year jete!

Don't exert yourself too much while shoveling, you ain't as young as you used to beFoot in Mouth

[/QUOTE] hey 67'..HNY to you too....heck, i wanted to head out there with a flamethrower and call it a day :-) 

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In response to antibody's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to SinceYaz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I call for a tie ...

Moon is too modest but certainly extraordinary ....

Southpaw

JBay

Spaceman

HFX

JoeB

shucks ... too many good fellas

Not too mention the Farah reference.

And we got to have the pleasure of this in the backdrop of the Championship season ...

Moon, thanks again

[/QUOTE]

All kidding aside, SY, You'd be a better candidate than most.

[/QUOTE]

Heh!  Let's never do that, friend!  I am just pleased that we do have some - several - truely good posters to choose from.  In false modesty, I would have to decline, since I have been so absent this off season.   Not sure if it is cuz of being so busy or ... so content.  Is that a word that could EVER be applied to a long term Sox fan?  (Mellow?   Whatever...)

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

If there is a poster of the year it would have to be softlaw.  The title doesn't say good or bad so he gets the prize just for causing so many good posters to lose it on him.  I think he accomplished exactly what he set out to do because the ones that chose not to pay him much attention he normally left alone.

I also can't think of another poster in my time here who had to change his name so much so the guy it definately an interesting character to follow.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Really, all this poster of the year stuff is a "good filler of time" as we try & stay warm & dream of spring training 2014......  That said, as the 2012 poster of the year (thanks 2004IDIO) I would like to take a minute or two to post my 2014 poster  of the year......  1st of all, "as a group, we have many outstanding posters" that makes coming to this board FUN, and yes we have a few weak links that need to be taken to task from time to time...........  But to me, (B-806) I am thrilled to say that my poster of the year is my DAD as he is the individual that has had sooooo much to do with B-806's baseball experience from the 1950's thru today .......  I will always cherish his words of wisdom for not only the game of baseball but also the "game of life" !!! so I will leave you all with this ......   As DAD would say.......   "SON, this baseball board is a lot of FUN, enjoy it, but never let it get too SERIOUS" !!!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Really, all this poster of the year stuff is a "good filler of time" as we try & stay warm & dream of spring training 2014......  That said, as the 2012 poster of the year (thanks 2004IDIO) I would like to take a minute or two to post my 2014 poster  of the year......  1st of all, "as a group, we have many outstanding posters" that makes coming to this board FUN, and yes we have a few weak links that need to be taken to task from time to time...........  But to me, (B-806) I am thrilled to say that my poster of the year is my DAD as he is the individual that has had sooooo much to do with B-806's baseball experience from the 1950's thru today .......  I will always cherish his words of wisdom for not only the game of baseball but also the "game of life" !!! so I will leave you all with this ......   As DAD would say.......   "SON, this baseball board is a lot of FUN, enjoy it, but never let it get too SERIOUS" !!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Great post Bill, my Dad and I had a similar relationship with baseball games and billiards.  He passed about 7 years ago and I still miss the guy every day. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to craze4sox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Great post Bill, my Dad and I had a similar relationship with baseball games and billiards.  He passed about 7 years ago and I still miss the guy every day. 

[/QUOTE]I know what you mean ......  32 years for me....   Enjoy everything that he taught you !!