Radio Show Ad Tells New York Subway Riders Not to Give Up Seats for Pregnant Red Sox Fans-What's your reply to WFAN?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

Re: Radio Show Ad Tells New York Subway Riders Not to Give Up Seats for Pregnant Red Sox Fans-What's your reply to WFAN?

I think red sawx fans should be banned from procreating to begin with.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

Re: Radio Show Ad Tells New York Subway Riders Not to Give Up Seats for Pregnant Red Sox Fans-What's your reply to WFAN?

It's a joke.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

My response would be:

"WFAN, while I don't think it's a particularly funy joke I appreciate your effort to make people on the subway behave more kindly toward others while having a friendly jibe at the Yankees' great rival.  Be aware, however, that there are a growing number of humourless handwringers whose hysterical reaction to this will make Helen Lovejoy look calm and considered."

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

In Response to Re: Radio Show Ad Tells New York Subway Riders Not to Give Up Seats for Pregnant Red Sox Fans-What's your reply to WFAN?:
    [QUOTE]I came here one day a few years back as Rodney Dangerfield and another time as Henny Youngman, started a thread and posted a set of their funny one-liners. It was all in fun since many in the forum were starving for entertainment. Both times I was banned in a matter of hours. Somebody apparently didn't have a sense of humor.
    Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE]

Ridiculous.  I can understand banning someone for posting, say, Lenny Bruce jokes but not those two.  I wonder if there were cultural misunderstandings i.e. the mod function had been outsourced somewhere far away where people didn't know of Henny Youngman or understand "Take my wife - please" jokes?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

Forget the Sox hat....ask any pregnant woman who has ridden the NYC Subways and there arent a ton of people who are getting up to give her a seat....usually it is another woman who is the first to get up. As for the ad....it is a joke....playing on the antagonistic attitude of the rivalry....alls fair in love, war and Yakees/Red Sox

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

I see much more offensive stuff being sold after Red Sox games.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingOSmakk. Show KingOSmakk's posts

What does Sandra Fluke think?

If I have to pay for her pills, I am not giving that sow my seat too.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: Radio Show Ad Tells New York Subway Riders Not to Give Up Seats for Pregnant Red Sox Fans-What's your reply to WFAN?:
    [QUOTE]I came here one day a few years back as Rodney Dangerfield and another time as Henny Youngman, started a thread and posted a set of their funny one-liners. It was all in fun since many in the forum were starving for entertainment. Both times I was banned in a matter of hours. Somebody apparently didn't have a sense of humor.
    Posted by Calzone65[/QUOTE]

Too bad you didn't stay with those two names.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

was a joke, but imo nothing to joke about, those older trains are sweatboxes, have seen a few pregnant women faint on those un-airconditioned trains..luckily most are out of circulation....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

If Rex Ryan gets up, that gives 3 pregant women a place to sit.

Hopefully for their sake, they aren't wearing sandels........

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

its obviously a joke.....but wouldnt put it past new yorkers to follow by that sign lol

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Radio Show Ad Tells New York Subway Riders Not to Give Up Seats for Pregnant Red Sox Fans-What's your reply to WFAN? : Thankfully you must be sterile since the only thing we see you with is your bird
    Posted by thepeskypole6[/QUOTE]

LOL