Rangers@Rays

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

Rangers@Rays

Looks like Garza has cured his spitting habit. At one point, he had a package on the way before the last one hit the ground.

Have to watch this on the Rays (FSN) network, because MLB (Xtra Innings) is blacked out. (Im in Ft. Myers). Broadcast question to Rays fans: Who would you like tos see back on the mound for the Rays? Shields, Garza or Kazmir? There's a no-brainer for you!

Have to turn the sound down noow and then; Anderson makes Cobb's fastball on the corner sound like the it;s going to put him in the HOF.

I've decided to root for the Rangers; they are really satinko right now. Beltre just looked like some kid from A ball.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Re: Rangers@Rays

Tampa Bay Rays 82-67, 2nd in AL Eastern Division Tropicana Field, St. Petersburg, Florida Monday, September 16, 7:10 PM (ET) Texas Rangers (81-68)   Tampa Bay Rays (82-67)  

2 - 6 Final     

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

Rangers very active at the plate; Cobb kept throwing out of the zone and the Rangers kept swinging away. Rangers look frustrated, to say the least. I think the Sox would have pounded either one, tonight.

Time to figure out the WS opponent. Somehow, I don't think it will be the Dodgers; everyone else does, however!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I would definitely like to see the Rangers win instead of the Rays.  I don't believe it will happen since they have been losing a lot of games recently. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

This is a series that will have a ton of impact on the WC standings. The Rays took the first of the four game set. If the Rays sweep the Rangers could be on the outside looking in by the weekend.

The Indians loss to the Royals only served to tighen up what is a facinating 6 team finish for two wildcard spots. I hate the new wildcard playin game. I must admit I do like that there are 6 teams that still have a shot in the AL. Makes for some good entertainment.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Beantowne's comment:

This is a series that will have a ton of impact on the WC standings. The Rays took the first of the four game set. If the Rays sweep the Rangers could be on the outside looking in by the weekend.

The Indians loss to the Royals only served to tighen up what is a facinating 6 team finish for two wildcard spots. I hate the new wildcard playin game. I must admit I do like that there are 6 teams that still have a shot in the AL. Makes for some good entertainment.

Makes the WC battle a lot easier to watch, when your team is 9 games up. LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Rangers is now having a difficult schedule just like Rays two weeks ago where they went on a 10 days road trip.  Rangers played against Pirates, A's and then this week against Tampa.

And then next is at Kansas City before going home against Houston and Angels.

Poor Houston who have to play against Cincinati, Cleveland, Rangers, and Yankees in their last four series of the season.  Dont know if they can be a spoiler to them especially they are already the worst team in baseball.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

The Rangers are sinking very fast.   LOL

Three weeks ago, the Rangers were four games ahead of the A's in the AL West.  Now, they might not even make the playoffs.   LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from udontnojack. Show udontnojack's posts

look who's managing the rangers.washington and magidan as hitting coach.ouch.no wonder they are falling.great talent without good coaching doesn't get far