Real MLB men have facial hair! It's no cooincidence that Ells is starting to swing the bat like a man.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Real MLB men have facial hair! It's no cooincidence that Ells is starting to swing the bat like a man.

The final test will be when Ells throws somebody out at home.  If he starts throwing like a man, instead of my little sister, we could be on to something!!!!  ;)

Since I've been bashing the hell out of him this season, it's time to acknowledge that he's at or above .280, and just eclipsed 20 RBI's.  It's about flippin time!!!

When Middy comes back, he better have grown his hair out & be sporting a gnarly beard!

If Ells & Middy get it rolling, this team is going to the World Series!!!!   :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Real MLB men have facial hair! It's no cooincidence that Ells is starting to swing the bat like a man.

Agreed. NYY = girlymen.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Real MLB men have facial hair! It's no cooincidence that Ells is starting to swing the bat like a man.

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Agreed. NYY = girlymen.

There is one exception.....

Nava needs to stay golden ponyboy

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

[QUOTE]

Agreed. NYY = girlymen.

[/QUOTE]

Hes a clean shaved baby faced assassin, he gets a pass.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Agreed. NYY = girlymen.

[/QUOTE]

Hes a clean shaved baby faced assassin, he gets a pass.

[/QUOTE]

We're allowed one

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

LMAO about Nava!

but i agree with this 1500%. the beard grants you special man strength.

MASTER OF PUPPETS I'M PULLING YOUR STRINGS!!
    TWISTING YOUR MIND AND SMASHING YOUR DREAMS!!
    BLINDED BY ME YOU CAN'T SEE A THING!!
    JUST CALL MY NAME 'CUZ I'LL HEAR YOU SCREAM!!
    MASTER!! MASTER!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wolfpack13. Show Wolfpack13's posts

Ells also leads the league in steals.

Anyone notice Iggy's average at .442. I thought it was a misprint after 70ABs. They ain't all seeing eyes either.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

I dunno what is driving Ells right now....but he's playing like a man on a mission

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

I dunno what is driving Ells right now....but he's playing like a man on a mission

Actually looks angry when hes out there. Never seen him like this before, didnt have this kind of look even in 2011. I hope the power comes back with it. Its like this fresh faced kid went to the clubhouse, and a bearded Scythian with a 9' barbed spear emerged in his place.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

They're looking like Smith Bros. cough drops.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

Boras called and told him to turn it up a notch, it would increase your future contract if the Sox make it to the Playoffs and you're a major piece of the team with a .300 BA, 70 RBI and 70 SB's. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

Guys like Jeter do what they do because they arent man enough to get one woman and hold onto her. He knows how to do one or two things, then reaches the end of his teather. A real man doesnt need one "latest girlfriend" after another because he can have a successful relationship with one. So this picture wins no points with me, in fact, it just confirms what I thought to begin with. And BTW, 4B's is right. It was a joke, buy a sense of humor and never sell it. And PS, stop posting pictures of your SS's girlfriends (that are his not yours vicariously) as if thats proof hes still the man, because he aint. Hes a broken down has been that hasnt seen a baseball field in 8 months, and isnt likely to anytime soon. Had a great run, its basically over, and that fact that he can use his money to attract souless models shows how empty his life really is because he cant recapture the golden years.

Now, sit back and wait for the "you're jealous" reply...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

Guys like Jeter do what they do because they arent man enough to get one woman and hold onto her. He knows how to do one or two things, then reaches the end of his teather. A real man doesnt need one "latest girlfriend" after another because he can have a successful relationship with one. So this picture wins no points with me, in fact, it just confirms what I thought to begin with. And BTW, 4B's is right. It was a joke, buy a sense of humor and never sell it. And PS, stop posting pictures of your SS's girlfriends (that are his not yours vicariously) as if thats proof hes still the man, because he aint. Hes a broken down has been that hasnt seen a baseball field in 8 months, and isnt likely to anytime soon. Had a great run, its basically over, and that fact that he can use his money to attract souless models shows how empty his life really is because he cant recapture the golden years.

Haha, right. And hes the one perusing (and doing who knows what else with..) pictures of Jeter's women and sharing them with posters on a Red Sox forum as if it connects somehow with action ON the field. I didnt even know Jeter had a girlfriend, let alone what she looked like. I dont even know who this girl is, never seen or heard of her before now. Be tough to be jealous of someone I pay no attention to. Furthermore, how does he know what my wife/girlfriend looks like? But you're right, in the face of sense and logic, his response will come about like you described.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

aw, you're all just zealous Tongue Out

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to jete02fan's comment:

aw, you're all just zealous Tongue Out

That too! Laughing

A better example of what money can get you.

Lindsay Buchholz

OMG!!!....look at the size of......that surfboard :-) 

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Get that for sale sign up. The following teams will bid hard on Ellsbury, and offer much better than "draft compensation"

Rangers

Nationals

Giants

Phillies

DBacks

Ellsbury will have nothing to do with the 2013 Red Sox success. Middlebrooks is the barometer.

Right. The guy hitting like a freak at the top of the order is ancillary, but the guy batting .200 in Pawtucket will carry the day. Non-sequitur. I agree they need WM, and hope he returns to form, but saying Ellsbury will have noting to do with their sucess is a non-sequitur my soft friend.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

[QUOTE]

Get that for sale sign up. The following teams will bid hard on Ellsbury, and offer much better than "draft compensation"

Rangers

Nationals

Giants

Phillies

DBacks

Ellsbury will have nothing to do with the 2013 Red Sox success. Middlebrooks is the barometer.

Right. The guy hitting like a freak at the top of the order is ancillary, but the guy batting .200 in Pawtucket will carry the day. Non-sequitur. I agree they need WM, and hope he returns to form, but saying Ellsbury will have noting to do with their sucess is a non-sequitur my soft friend.

[/QUOTE]

Not only that, but teams will "bid hard" for this ancillary player. LOL

Talk about wanting it both ways.

25. This post has been removed.