Real MLB men have facial hair! It's no cooincidence that Ells is starting to swing the bat like a man.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: Real MLB men have facial hair! It's no cooincidence that Ells is starting to swing the bat like a man.

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Agreed. NYY = girlymen.

Ha ha.

Red Sox look like Pickett's charge.

Girlyman Jeter's latest girlfriend.

It's amazing what a little money will get you.

Isn't this about the tenth time you've needed to remind the board who Jeter's gf is?

Speaking of money, buy a sense of humor.

The girly man comment was a joke.

And none of the Smith Bros earn a living wage that would attract someone comparable?

I understand the examiner was poking fun and why I responded but you seem to be the one riled by a little harmless humor.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: Real MLB men have facial hair! It's no cooincidence that Ells is starting to swing the bat like a man.

Guys like Jeter do what they do because they arent man enough to get one woman and hold onto her. He knows how to do one or two things, then reaches the end of his teather. A real man doesnt need one "latest girlfriend" after another because he can have a successful relationship with one. So this picture wins no points with me, in fact, it just confirms what I thought to begin with. And BTW, 4B's is right. It was a joke, buy a sense of humor and never sell it. And PS, stop posting pictures of your SS's girlfriends (that are his not yours vicariously) as if thats proof hes still the man, because he aint. Hes a broken down has been that hasnt seen a baseball field in 8 months, and isnt likely to anytime soon. Had a great run, its basically over, and that fact that he can use his money to attract souless models shows how empty his life really is because he cant recapture the golden years.

Now, sit back and wait for the "you're jealous" reply...

How would you ever know anything about Jeter?

The guy seems very grounded I'm sure one day he'll settle down for a family but obviously has not found what he considers to be a mate for life.

I don't think you're jealous just not very perceptive.

Jeter is enjoying his life playing the field while he can, few of us have had the options he's had and he's taking advantage of it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

Guys like Jeter do what they do because they arent man enough to get one woman and hold onto her. He knows how to do one or two things, then reaches the end of his teather. A real man doesnt need one "latest girlfriend" after another because he can have a successful relationship with one. So this picture wins no points with me, in fact, it just confirms what I thought to begin with. And BTW, 4B's is right. It was a joke, buy a sense of humor and never sell it. And PS, stop posting pictures of your SS's girlfriends (that are his not yours vicariously) as if thats proof hes still the man, because he aint. Hes a broken down has been that hasnt seen a baseball field in 8 months, and isnt likely to anytime soon. Had a great run, its basically over, and that fact that he can use his money to attract souless models shows how empty his life really is because he cant recapture the golden years.

Now, sit back and wait for the "you're jealous" reply...

Haha, right. And hes the one perusing (and doing who knows what else with..) pictures of Jeter's women and sharing them with posters on a Red Sox forum as if it connects somehow with action ON the field. I didnt even know Jeter had a girlfriend, let alone what she looked like. I dont even know who this girl is, never seen or heard of her before now. Be tough to be jealous of someone I pay no attention to. Furthermore, how does he know what my wife/girlfriend looks like? But you're right, in the face of sense and logic, his response will come about like you described.

More than likely a bow wow like you.

For every old shoe there is a mate.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Admit it you guys, you ARE jealous!!

I say, good for him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

I say, good for him.

No, not really.

My GF is plenty attractive.

AND, she can do math.

I'm guessing there's reason Jeter's GF doesn't have a speaking role in her commercial.

It's nice to be able to have a conversation, not just stare at them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

I say, good for him.

No, not really.

AND, she can do math.

I'm guessing there's reason Jeter's GF doesn't have a speaking role in her commercial.

Yeah ok everyone who rips on Jeter claims to know that Jeter's gf is plain dumb and can comfortably do so because they have an equally attractive but much smarter mate at their side.

Pictures please?

Let us be the judge of that claim.

I put my money on that Amp called it correctly.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

What is is with men and their facial hair...lol!

Since we are on the subject Pedroia needs to shave that thing on his face that he calls a beard.  Seriously..that thing is out of control.

" Above all..be the heroine in your life..not the victim" Nora Ephron

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

I say, good for him.

No, not really.

AND, she can do math.

Yeah ok everyone who rips on Jeter claims to know that Jeter's gf is plain dumb and can comfortably do so because they have an equally attractive but much smarter mate at their side.

Pictures please?

Yes, TWM.

You're the only honest man here....

Enjoy the fantasy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to MadMc44's comment:

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I dunno what is driving Ells right now....but he's playing like a man on a mission

Boras called and told him to turn it up a notch, it would increase your future contract if the Sox make it to the Playoffs and you're a major piece of the team with a .300 BA, 70 RBI and 70 SB's. 

[/QUOTE]

That wouldn't suprise me a bit.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

What is is with men and their facial hair...lol!

Since we are on the subject Pedroia needs to shave that thing on his face that he calls a beard.  Seriously..that thing is out of control.

" Above all..be the heroine in your life..not the victim" Nora Ephron

when his OBP dips below .420 he can shave it. until then not a hair on that thing shall be touched!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

I say, good for him.

No, not really.

AND, she can do math.

Pictures please?

Yes, TWM.

Enjoy the fantasy.

Well I'm not dumb enough to come onto a public blog and criticize Derke Jeter's choice of girlfriends.

Come on you're the one ripping Jeter insinuating that you have something better.

Let's see.

Or shut up.

Morgan Fairchild? Yeah that's it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

I say, good for him.

No, not really.

AND, she can do math.

Pictures please?

Yes, TWM.

Enjoy the fantasy.

Come on you're the one ripping Jeter insinuating that you have something better.

Let's see.

Or shut up.

Just because you posted a pic of your significant other, doesn't mean I need to. Wink

Besides, Morgan Fairchild is more your age...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

I say, good for him.

No, not really.

AND, she can do math.

Pictures please?

Yes, TWM.

Enjoy the fantasy.

Let's see.

Or shut up.

Just because you posted a pic of your significant other, doesn't mean I need to. Wink

I'll photoshop 4Bs on her hip next time instead of just a B so there is no confusion who she belongs to.

I'm older than Morgan Fairchild but smart enough not to poke fun of Derek Jeter's girlfriends. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

I say, good for him.

No, not really.

AND, she can do math.

Pictures please?

Yes, TWM.

Enjoy the fantasy.

Let's see.

Or shut up.

I'll photoshop 4Bs on her hip next time instead of just a B so there is no confusion who she blongs to.

I'm older than Morgan Fairchild but smart enough not to poke fun of Derek Jeter's girlfriends. 

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I'm sure Hannah is just modeling until a good job in astrophysics or microbiology comes along.

Jeter is a smart guy.

He loves 'em, them leaves 'em, when he realizes they have nothing to say.

Seriously, you're not old enough to know that good looking women are a dime a dozen, but intelligent, interesting women are much harder to find?

Maybe you've spent too much time in the woods, fishing.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

I say, good for him.

No, not really.

AND, she can do math.

Pictures please?

Yes, TWM.

Enjoy the fantasy.

Let's see.

Or shut up.

I'll photoshop 4Bs on her hip next time instead of just a B so there is no confusion who she blongs to.

Yes, I'm sure Hannah is just modeling until a good job in astrophysics or microbiology comes along.

Jeter is a smart guy.

He loves 'em, them leaves 'em, when he realizes they have nothing to say.

Seriously, you're not old enough to know that good looking women are a dime a dozen, but intelligent, interesting women are much harder to find?

Maybe you've spent too much time in the woods, fishing.

I fish not nearly as much as I would like, again, I'm sure the majority here are in agreement with me in that it's pretty stupid for any man to criticize Jeter's choice of girlfriends.

But keep putting out the face saving bumbling comments.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

I fish not nearly as much as I would like, again, I'm sure the majority here are in agreement with me in that it's pretty stupid for any man to criticize Jeter's choice of girlfriends.

Surprised

I disparaged Jeter!!

I hope I'm not struck by lightning!!  LOL

BTW, He's a lousy SS too. Wink

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Surprised

I disparaged Jeter!!

what, next you're going claim he wears his hat backwards too?? Tongue OutWink

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

Surprised

I disparaged Jeter!!

what, next you're going claim he wears his hat backwards too?? Tongue Out Wink

I wouldn't be surprised! Wink

He's just smart enough not to do it in public.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]

Surprised

I disparaged Jeter!!

[/QUOTE]
    lol! good one "B"! for the life of me I don't understand people ragging on your namesake. the guy has been nothing but class and other than that occasional fist pump I never had a problem with him. Besides, what he does in his private life is nobody elses business IMHO. As for his girlfriends? Gawd bless em..........him and Arod definately got it going in that department.

by the way, how's your hot boss treatin you lately? LaughingWink

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Facial hair? PFFFFT! They all need neck tatoos. That's what'll raise those BA's.

TWM wants to be Jeter's GF.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Surprised

I disparaged Jeter!!

[/QUOTE]
    lol! good one "B"! for the life of me I don't understand people ragging on your namesake. the guy has been nothing but class and other than that occasional fist pump I never had a problem with him. Besides, what he does in his private life is nobody elses business IMHO. As for his girlfriends? Gawd bless em..........him and Arod definately got it going in that department.

by the way, how's your hot boss treatin you lately? LaughingWink

[/QUOTE]

I've stated on numerous occasions that I think Jeter is a class act.

He always mamages to say and do the right thing.

But, some folks have selective memories and just like to argue.

That's fine.

I enjoy winding up the resident Yankee blowhard.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

Facial hair? PFFFFT! They all need neck tatoos. That's what'll raise those BA's.

TWM wants to be Jeter's GF.

LOL

And neck tats must hurt like a mother...