Red Sox castanza Price and the Rays

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Red Sox castanza Price and the Rays

What I mean by using costanza as a verb is that the Red Sox did the opposite of their modus operandi by often swinging early in the count with great results.  Price ended the game pitching 7+ innings only throwing 102 pitches.  You wouldda thunk that those would be the numbers of a pitcher working on a shutout, or at least a shutdown, and not of somebody who had given up 7 earned runs.  

Note to Poster Joel:  Tread carefully on your soapbox.  Don't get to thinkin' that this is the way to do things just because it was successful this time.  It's just good not to become so predictable and mix it up every once in awhile.  Plus, with Price's control and stuff, the waiting game doesn't usually work anyways.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re: Red Sox castanza Price and the Rays

Errata note: George Costanza is spelled with an "o".  I was unable to insert the correct spelling into the headine once posted.  I'm sorry if this is your family name.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Great game plan to mix it up by changing our season long strategy of often taking first pitches and going aggressive early in the count.

Sox4ever

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Great game plan to mix it up by changing our season long strategy of often taking first pitches and going aggressive early in the count.

Sox4ever

Yes