Red Sox NATION all excited...... What to do with the TIME BOMB in the .........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Red Sox NATION all excited...... What to do with the TIME BOMB in the .........

CLUBHOUSE ??????     One ALFredo Aceves ??????  He will be in the mix tomorrow (wednesday, game 2) and it is a matter of days before he goes NASA  !!!!!!   Please Ben, tell us you have a plan ???    J F depends on it !!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Red Sox NATION all excited...... What to do with the TIME BOMB in the .........

hopefully it doesn't explode before the blockbuster

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Red Sox NATION all excited...... What to do with the TIME BOMB in the .........

Heavens forbid, if he doesn't get in the game tomorrow !!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Will you stop----you and Softy Law are more difficult to read than Aceves is on 1 or 2 occasions a year. You are nothing but trouble. You have indicated Aceves is trouble; he would be more trouble for the Sox if he is on an opposing team.

What has Aceves done to create this hatred you have for him? He didn't get along with Valentine--tell me who did last year.

The reason he hasn't been traded is because JF likes him, likes what he can do on the mound and likes his competitiveness.

Now you make a case for getting rid of him--go ahead--I want to read your logic.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

We will have full BP ready to go tomorrow since we have off day today and none of our BP was heavily used on OD.  Aceves will only appear in the case of Bucholz struggling early in the game which seems unlikely after having strong ST.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to MadMc44's comment:

Will you stop----you and Softy Law are more difficult to read than Aceves is on 1 or 2 occasions a year. You are nothing but trouble. You have indicated Aceves is trouble; he would be more trouble for the Sox if he is on an opposing team.

What has Aceves done to create this hatred you have for him? He didn't get along with Valentine--tell me who did last year.

The reason he hasn't been traded is because JF likes him, likes what he can do on the mound and likes his competitiveness.

Now you make a case for getting rid of him--go ahead--I want to read your logic.

Thanks,  i won't be the one that "makes the case", it will be ALFREDO himself !!!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Bill, I love ya buddy.  I do.  But, get some new material, seriously.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

If anything's going to blow, I'm afraid it might be Bill's head.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to MadMc44's comment:

Thanks,  i won't be the one that "makes the case", it will be ALFREDO himself !!!!!

Why can't you give the guy a chance and save the negative crap until he does something this season to deserve it, if he does? He's been valuable to this team in the past and hopefully will be again.

I guess you can't start writing the sox off yet since they won their first game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Aceves is a heckuva pitcher; started his career 24-3.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Bill-806 is the apostle of negativity.  If he had been Spruance at the Battle of Midway, he would have considered the situation hopeless and withdrawn.  If he had been Nimitz, he never would have sent Spruance out there in the first place. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Time will tell.......   Yes T-Ballers, 'time will tell"  !!!  

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFoe13. Show TheFoe13's posts

Bill just needs something th whine about.... if there is nothing he will hope for something to go wrong so he can continue to cry.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Bill, love you to death, but that's not a bingo. Red Sox will need a lot of innings from the durable Aceves. Carp needs to go, big time!

oooooOOOOOOOOOooooooooo.......... Soft guy loooves Bill....Soft guy looooves Bill......  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFoe13. Show TheFoe13's posts

softy and billiam sittin' in a tree......

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

CLUBHOUSE ??????     One ALFredo Aceves ??????  He will be in the mix tomorrow (wednesday, game 2) and it is a matter of days before he goes NASA  !!!!!!   Please Ben, tell us you have a plan ???    J F depends on it !!

Aceves is the ONE reliable LONG RELIEF guys on this TEAM!

I haven't got one shred of a doubt as to whether John Farrell CAN and WILL keep Aceves under control!!!!  In fact, I think Aceves will be a big key to a great Red Sox season.  Does the kid have issues?  Of course!  Is he a bit nuts?  Of course!  Will Farrell keep a lid on, and help the kid to thrive? AB SO LUTELY!!!

Try watching????

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

I haven't got one shred of a doubt as to whether John Farrell CAN and WILL keep Aceves under control!!!!  In fact, I think Aceves will be a big key to a great Red Sox season.  Does the kid have issues?  Of course!  Is he a bit nuts?  Of course!  Will Farrell keep a lid on, and help the kid to thrive? AB SO LUTELY!!!

Try watching????

Not sure what the anchor man has to do with it ??? 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFoe13. Show TheFoe13's posts

In response to rsinsider's comment:

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:

Try watching????

Not sure what the anchor man has to do with it ??? 

scotchy scotch scotch..... down into mah belly