Red Sox Win Being Now Reviewed After Vehement Official Protest By Yankees

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Red Sox Win Being Now Reviewed After Vehement Official Protest By Yankees

The Red Sox win earlier today is being reviewed by league officials after a "vehement" protest lodged by Joe Girardi....Girardi indicated that he might be forced to "vehemently" protest future Yankee losses due to the team's troubled makeup....When asked by reporters about the specific basis for today's protest, Girardi simply barked: "There is no way they should have won that game!!!! This is highway  robbery!!!!"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Re: Red Sox Win Being Now Reviewed After Vehement Official Protest By Yankees

Ellsbury on Yankee Stadium exodus: "Maybe it got a little cold for them."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Because of Ellsbury's antics, we were denied a win today...Personally, I am sick of this guy's routine!!! It is getting old real fast!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In response to GreenPartyCelt's comment:

Because of Ellsbury's antics, we were denied a win today...Personally, I am sick of this guy's routine!!! It is getting old real fast!!!!!

'splain it to me, Lucy ..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Yaz...C'mon...That Ellsbury was obviously cheating today...Is this the way you guys wanna win games....I hope not!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

One thing I notice...The fact that all these bitter Red Sox fans are suddenly silent about this...Seems like reality is a bit too much for them to swallow!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

The Red Sox win earlier today is being reviewed by league officials after a "vehement" protest lodged by Joe Girardi....Girardi indicated that he might be forced to "vehemently" protest future Yankee losses due to the team's troubled makeup....When asked by reporters about the specific basis for today's protest, Girardi simply barked: "There is no way they should have won that game!!!! This is highway  robbery!!!!"

What the heck are you talking about? I hope this isn't your sense of humor.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Now you have so called Yankee fans sticking up for this travesty??? When will the madness stop???

The Yankees won this game today fair and square, but got robbed by some so-called "fair" calls...Ellsbury's hits were not "fair" in any way, shape or form....What is so difficult for these fairweather Yankee fans to get??

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

It is all over the media...This game is under protest...And watch it for once....Ellsbury's hits were clearly not fair...The  Yankees will win this protest for sure, and real Yankee fans will cheer...Not like the ones on this site who crawl to get approval from their peers!!  Carnie, help!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Listen NH...You are just up to your old and tired apologist tricks...Even Jim Carrey lamented this travesty..

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/0433b30576/cold-dead-hand-with-jim-carrey

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Listen NH...You are just up to your old and tired apologist tricks...Even Jim Carrey lamented this travesty..

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/0433b30576/cold-dead-hand-with-jim-carrey

No, I give credit where credit is due, and visa versa. I'm also starting to think the NYY shall finish in the cellar.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I also watched some of your link, and I'm not surprised at what I saw.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

What the heck are you talking about? I hope this isn't your sense of humor.

Afraid so, such as it is.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

This disaster will go down in history!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

As far as "tired apologist tricks" are concerned, you're the one with the numerous "Excuse Me, but I'm a Yankee fan" posts.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

As far as "tired apologist tricks" are concerned, you're the one with the numerous "Excuse Me, but I'm a Yankee fan" posts.

I think he's joking steve

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

I think he's joking steve

Not a problem, bald...NH eventually gets everything...But for some strange reason he still has a hair across his knuckle towards me in his relentless quest to be the "good" Yankee fan on this site...Maybe too many beatdowns  by KST have affected his reasoning powers...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

As posted, I initially allowed for the possibility that it was your sense of humor .... assuming one would want to call it that.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

NH...Not sure why you feel compelled to put me down these days, but I hope you can work through your hostility...No offense, but it is getting a bit old.....

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

NH...Not sure why you feel compelled to put me down these days, but I hope you can work through your hostility...No offense, but it is getting a bit old.....

Ditto; however, I'll stop.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

I guess since Smiley-Beni hasn't shown up as expected after a Yankee humiliation, GreenPartyCelt has taken it upon himself to do the honors.  Somehow it just ain't the same.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

I guess since Smiley-Beni hasn't shown up as expected after a Yankee humiliation, GreenPartyCelt has taken it upon himself to do the honors.  Somehow it just ain't the same.  

OMG, Sheriff Rojas...And you and I were once an item...Somehow it ain't the same after all these years...