redsox monster starting to awaken

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxyjim. Show soxyjim's posts

redsox monster starting to awaken

i think this is it the monster is starting to wake-up and give a little flex.
    the pitching has been the starting point and now here comes the hitting
    and a little more emotion.if coma can stay calm and not try to tweek things
    this team will now roll.let me see how the twins games go but i think the
    sox are going to roll now see ya at fenway saturday.  go sox.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from byebyeepstein. Show byebyeepstein's posts

Re: redsox monster starting to awaken

i like the COMA part.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In Response to redsox monster starting to awaken:
    [QUOTE]i think this is it the monster is starting to wake-up and give a little flex. the pitching has been the starting point and now here comes the hitting and a little more emotion.if coma can stay calm and not try to tweek things this team will now roll.let me see how the twins games go but i think the sox are going to roll now see ya at fenway saturday.  go sox.
    Posted by soxyjim[/QUOTE]

way to take a thread that has a positive overtone to it and turn it into something offensive. I take offense to your reference to tito francona as "coma" when bosox1941 started calling him that it pizzed me off. the bottom line is your either a red sox fan who supports this team or your not. Tito is the best manager this team has ever had in my life time and theo is the best general manager as well. if you or the other clown don't have anything positive to say about the sox winning 3 in a row against a very good angel team then please don't say anything at all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from byebyeepstein. Show byebyeepstein's posts

wow, i think we hit a nerve.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babe-1. Show Babe-1's posts

In Response to redsox monster starting to awaken:
    [QUOTE]i think this is it the monster is starting to wake-up and give a little flex. the pitching has been the starting point and now here comes the hitting and a little more emotion.if coma can stay calm and not try to tweek things this team will now roll.let me see how the twins games go but i think the sox are going to roll now see ya at fenway saturday.  go sox.

Give me a break.

The rfn is in here constantly telling us that there is no worry over their putrid start....it's early....yada, yada, yada.

Now we are supposed to get all worked up over a 3 game winning streak?!!

Remember how their last winning streak ended up....back in the basement!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

In Response to Re: redsox monster starting to awaken:
    [QUOTE]wow, i think we hit a nerve.
    Posted by byebyeepstein[/QUOTE]

and that makes you feel good

what does that say about you

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to redsox monster starting to awaken : Give me a break. The rfn is in here constantly telling us that there is no worry over their putrid start....it's early....yada, yada, yada. Now we are supposed to get all worked up over a 3 game winning streak?!! Remember how their last winning streak ended up....back in the basement!!
    Posted by Babe-1[/QUOTE]

Now we are supposed to get all worked up over a 3 game winning streak?!!

I don't think ''we'' are  supposed to get all worked up over a 3 game winning

streak?!!

but if they want to have a parade for reaching 500

why do you feel the need the rain on it

why not save your bullets for the posters who lie about the nyy

personally I enjoy positive posts like this

when they keep it real

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: redsox monster starting to awaken : and that makes you feel good what does that say about you
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]

thanks zac! I appreciate what you said. for very personal reasons that word strikes more than just a nerve in me. how can anyone be a red sox fan with a screen name byebyeEpstein! as for babe? well, that's just babe being babe I guess.

things must still be pretty joyous down your way right now eh zac? I'm so glad that they got that SOB.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from byebyeepstein. Show byebyeepstein's posts

"how can anyone be a RED SOX fan with a screen name of byebyeepstein?"

very easy!

and when you say SOB, there was more than one.
    and some of them weren't across any oceans.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

[QUOTE]hey pigstripezac, all you need is an apple in your mouth.

Wow! PIGstripe!  That's really cute and original. And if I were still in the 7th grade I'd probably laugh at it. 

Get a life, pal.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

[QUOTE]wow, i think we hit a nerve.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from byebyeepstein. Show byebyeepstein's posts

gee, mrmojo, i hope you can swim.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to redsox monster starting to awaken : Give me a break. The rfn is in here constantly telling us that there is no worry over their putrid start....it's early....yada, yada, yada. Now we are supposed to get all worked up over a 3 game winning streak?!! Remember how their last winning streak ended up....back in the basement!!
    Posted by Babe-1[/QUOTE]

The day is yours on all these "reality of the poor start" posts Babe.  But we'll see you in a couple weeks and see whats up.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Posted by Babe-1[/QUOTE]

Yankee fans starting to get nervous?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]"how can anyone be a RED SOX fan with a screen name of byebyeepstein?" very easy! and when you say SOB, there was more than one. and some of them weren't across any oceans.

You are going to have to keep that screen name for about thirty years because the Red Sox owners, thankfully, are a lot smarter than you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

[QUOTE]"how can anyone be a RED SOX fan with a screen name of byebyeepstein?" very easy! and when you say SOB, there was more than one. and some of them weren't across any oceans.

they cut off the head of the snake. THE one that orcastrated 9/11. without the head snake in command all the other little snakes won't know what to do. they don't have the wealth,network and the many other variables that OBL had. My hope is that this act could possibly lead to our armed forces getting out of the region as soon as logistically possible.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response; to redsox monster starting to awaken:

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response; to redsox monster starting to awaken: