Remember when I claimed that Francisco Liriano was overrated? Well look at his stats...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Remember when I claimed that Francisco Liriano was overrated? Well look at his stats...

1-3, 7.40 ERA

Everyone laughed at me over the offseason when I claimed this. I told you all that this guy isn't anything special and that he is not a true ace.  Now bow down.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: Remember when I claimed that Francisco Liriano was overrated? Well look at his stats...

In Response to Remember when I claimed that Francisco Liriano was overrated? Well look at his stats...:
    [QUOTE]1-3, 7.40 ERA Everyone laughed at me over the offseason when I claimed this. I told you all that this guy isn't anything special and that he is not a true ace.  Now bow down.
    Posted by SoxPatsCelts1988[/QUOTE]

I am in awe of your insight and genius.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Re: Remember when I claimed that Francisco Liriano was overrated? Well look at his stats...

In Response to Re: Remember when I claimed that Francisco Liriano was overrated? Well look at his stats...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Remember when I claimed that Francisco Liriano was overrated? Well look at his stats... : I am in awe of your insight and genius.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

You should be jessey.  I know deep down you truly know my greatness and incredible contributions to this forum.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOU-KILL-US20. Show YOU-KILL-US20's posts

i love this forum lolllll

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

In Response to Remember when I claimed that Francisco Liriano was overrated? Well look at his stats...:
    [QUOTE]1-3, 7.40 ERA Everyone laughed at me over the offseason when I claimed this. I told you all that this guy isn't anything special and that he is not a true ace.  Now bow down.
    This is true but Im sure that although unpublished you predicted a Beckett W yesterday so these things balance out man......no bowing this is not Britain.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

SPC - I don't know about all that, but I can credit you for the $2,000 I have won this year based on your two posted predictions. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: Remember when I claimed that Francisco Liriano was overrated? Well look at his stats...:
    [QUOTE]SPC - I don't know about all that, but I can credit you for the $2,000 I have won this year based on your two posted predictions. 
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Warning; One day he could get lucky. Baseball does have a large uncertainty factor.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Remember when I claimed that Francisco Liriano was overrated? Well look at his stats... : True, but since mongo the fanboy is only right about 1% of the time it's still a pretty safe bet. Plus anyone who has been betting the opposite of mongo's "locks" is playing with house money for quite some time now.
    Posted by The-Babe-[/QUOTE]

You mean like the RS win total this yr? Or Buchholz going 22-4 with a 2.2 ERA and a Cy Young? Regardless, I myself think the RS have a good chance to win the WS, but he is hilarious.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

there is an expression in yankeeland for this

'' even a broken red sox clock is right twice a day ''

the dude makes 10 predictions a week

how bout all the others predictions

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Just like most "Psychics". Throw out a whole lot of predictions, and than brag about the few that were right, and never mention the 99% that were wrong.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

greetings mike

I was hoping  you left after the top of the 8th

I hope you had fun anyways

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Morning Zac,

Always a good time up there, more fun when you win though. I was worried about the rain before the game started. There was some thunder and lightning but the rain never came.

After the bottom of the fourth, I was praying for it.

Wink

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

The Sox built this team for the long run, tough loss last night ... it will get better.

Hard listening to NESN+ and Rick Dempsey's BS about the Orioles with Remy out ill last night.  What knucklehead decided Dempsey was a suitable replacement?  The butthead talked non-stop about himself and Oriole players for 5 innings.  Later on Nick Carfardo had taken over, but I had turned the sound off so I wouldn't hurl every time Dempsey talked over some play going on in the field.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan791. Show redsoxfan791's posts

Dude, it's been five starts.  No one has EVER turned around their performance after five crappy starts.  Remember the awful start Jon Lester had in 2009? 

But while we're on the subject of extrapolating the meaning of small sample...Do you remember when you bashed me for saying Clay Buchholz's performance would regress?  Well, who's the dumb azz now...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Although you noted that Francisco Liriano is "still a front end starter":

Re: Liriano to Yankees?

posted at 3/2/2011 7:06 AM EST
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=862c62380273033ac029cfbfc17e2da0&plckUserId=862c62380273033ac029cfbfc17e2da0">
    First: 4/11/2009
    Last: 4/28/2011
    First of all... Why would the Twins trade him right now?

Second of all... If you think Nova or Joba + "other pieces" is going to get it done then you are out of your mind.  I for one think Liriano is a tad bit on the overrated side, but he's still a front end starter.  If I'm the Twins and I'm seriously trying to trade him, I demand Montero + Joba or Nova.  (even though Montero wouldn't make sense for them). 

I mean that's like the equivalent to the Red Sox trading Doubront + "pieces" for Liriano.  Why would the Twins do that deal?

Gardner + Nova/Joba + pieces?... Maybe.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Thank you Hill

See SPC - you contradict yourself. I didn't read that comment back then.

And really, you think Doubrandt + pieces is the equal to Montero & Joba. Your insight and intellect takes a big hit on that.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Remember when I claimed that Francisco Liriano was overrated? Well look at his stats... : Although you noted that Francisco Liriano is "still a front end starter": Re: Liriano to Yankees? posted at 3/2/2011 7:06 AM EST www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=862c62380273033ac029cfbfc17e2da0&plckUserId=862c62380273033ac029cfbfc17e2da0 " /> SoxPatsCelts1988 Posts: 3227 First: 4/11/2009 Last: 4/28/2011 First of all... Why would the Twins trade him right now? Second of all... If you think Nova or Joba + "other pieces" is going to get it done then you are out of your mind.  I for one think Liriano is a tad bit on the overrated side, but he's still a front end starter.  If I'm the Twins and I'm seriously trying to trade him, I demand Montero + Joba or Nova.  (even though Montero wouldn't make sense for them).  I mean that's like the equivalent to the Red Sox trading Doubront + "pieces" for Liriano.  Why would the Twins do that deal? Gardner + Nova/Joba + pieces?... Maybe.
    Posted by hill55[/QUOTE]
    Montero doesn't make sense as the Twins are very solidly behind keeping Mauer behind the plate as he is not having any issues with injury or anything.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pass-the-hubris-please. Show Pass-the-hubris-please's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Remember when I claimed that Francisco Liriano was overrated? Well look at his stats... : Although you noted that Francisco Liriano is "still a front end starter": Re: Liriano to Yankees? posted at 3/2/2011 7:06 AM EST www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=862c62380273033ac029cfbfc17e2da0&plckUserId=862c62380273033ac029cfbfc17e2da0 " /> SoxPatsCelts1988 Posts: 3227 First: 4/11/2009 Last: 4/28/2011 First of all... Why would the Twins trade him right now? Second of all... If you think Nova or Joba + "other pieces" is going to get it done then you are out of your mind.  I for one think Liriano is a tad bit on the overrated side, but he's still a front end starter.  If I'm the Twins and I'm seriously trying to trade him, I demand Montero + Joba or Nova.  (even though Montero wouldn't make sense for them).  I mean that's like the equivalent to the Red Sox trading Doubront + "pieces" for Liriano.  Why would the Twins do that deal? Gardner + Nova/Joba + pieces?... Maybe.
    Posted by hill55[/QUOTE]

Ouch.  Only ashes remain...Cool

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LS350. Show LS350's posts

Good job hill.  So he's a "front end starter"  who "isn't anything special."  What a fool.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Front end starter doesn't mean ace does it? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

What does it mean then?  Clown!

To be clear your not even a circus clown but a CARNIVAL CLOWN!  The lowest of low in terms of tiers of a clown.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Allseeing-Eye. Show Allseeing-Eye's posts

Overrated kind of like this guy?

Clay Buchholz

201126BOSAL13.2505.3355000027.0341716616115000128791.85211.32.05.35.00.94

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan791. Show redsoxfan791's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Remember when I claimed that Francisco Liriano was overrated? Well look at his stats... : Montero doesn't make sense as the Twins are very solidly behind keeping Mauer behind the plate as he is not having any issues with injury or anything.
    Posted by mikeyinthebronx[/QUOTE]

Well, that depends on whether or not the Twins see him as a catcher or a 1B/OF/DH type.  To be perfectly honest, he can't be any worse defensively than the Cuddyer, Kubel, Young rotation they send out in the corner outfield spots.  And if he is, then dear god help us all.