review of earlier post

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

review of earlier post

Nine days ago on the 19th, I posted:

"I'm having a lot of trouble understanding why Victorino is being kept in the lineup with a sore right hamstring that is forcing him to bat righthanded against RH pitchers, particularly with Carp sitting on the bench. With Napoli out, could not Nava play RF and Carp, 1B?

At the very least why not move him down in the lineup and have Els, Pedey, Nava (w/ his high OBP) and Papi at the top of the order?"

Apparently, Shane spotted my post and decided he was going to show me. *=)) rolling on the floor

I use to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: review of earlier post

In response to dustcover's comment:

Nine days ago on the 19th, I posted:

"I'm having a lot of trouble understanding why Victorino is being kept in the lineup with a sore right hamstring that is forcing him to bat righthanded against RH pitchers, particularly with Carp sitting on the bench. With Napoli out, could not Nava play RF and Carp, 1B?

At the very least why not move him down in the lineup and have Els, Pedey, Nava (w/ his high OBP) and Papi at the top of the order?"

Apparently, Shane spotted my post and decided he was going to show me. *=)) rolling on the floor

I use to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

The production he's had, batting strictly righty, is amazing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Maybe we should use this as a basis point to convince someone to ask Salty to try batting only left handed.   I believe that some players make good switch hitters, but that doesn't mean that all switch hitters should be switch hitters. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

Maybe we should use this as a basis point to convince someone to ask Salty to try batting only left handed.   I believe that some players make good switch hitters, but that doesn't mean that all switch hitters should be switch hitters. 

Exactly what I was going to post Hugh. His splits are telling: .860 as a lefty, .656 OPS as a righty. Nava is another guy who should give up batting righthanded. His splits are similar: .865/.660. Neither of those two should be switch hitting any more.