Robinson Cano vs Dustin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Robinson Cano vs Dustin

Before and during the game as I watched RC he changed my view about him. I always thought I saw a showboat with a lacksadasical attitude and DP was so much better. However after watching him last night he is as SMOOTH as Silk or a Great Bourbon. He just makes everything look so easy . During warm ups he was making the flips to 2nd to start DPs that IMHO few could make and make so seemingly easy.

IMO you can not compare DP to RC as they both have their signature type play at 2nd both get it done but in very different ways.

The thing is I do not believe RC would ever be loved in Boston as DP is since he is so smooth.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Re: Robinson Cano vs Dustin

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

Before and during the game as I watched RC he changed my view about him. I always thought I saw a showboat with a lacksadasical attitude and DP was so much better. However after watching him last night he is as SMOOTH as Silk or a Great Bourbon. He just makes everything look so easy . During warm ups he was making the flips to 2nd to start DPs that IMHO few could make and make so seemingly easy.

IMO you can not compare DP to RC as they both have their signature type play at 2nd both get it done but in very different ways.

The thing is I do not believe RC would ever be loved in Boston as DP is since he is so smooth.

How smooth is your wiskey !!!! Do you have another bottle to compare?