RSN Member Pre-Sale

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

RSN Member Pre-Sale

Did anyone else purchase tickets during today's pre-sale for Red Sox Nation members?

I was able to get the 6/14 game vs Indians.  First row right next to Pesky's Pole

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: RSN Member Pre-Sale

In response to KRomine's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Did anyone else purchase tickets during today's pre-sale for Red Sox Nation members?

I was able to get the 6/14 game vs Indians.  First row right next to Pesky's Pole

[/QUOTE]B D C sent me 5 YANKEE games, FREE OF CHARGE !!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to JoseLaguna's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a great seat. Bring your magic marker with you.

[/QUOTE]
    Or not...

I had a seat there a couple of years ago and there was an attendant standing right by the pole.  He saw me eyeing the pole and told me that I was free to sign the pole if I wanted to, but if I did they'd have me removed from the stadium.  (I didn't)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]B D C sent me 5 YANKEE games, FREE OF CHARGE !!

[/QUOTE]

Check again, Bill.

They're with the Bleacher Creatures, at Yankee Stadium.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to S5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Or not...

I had a seat there a couple of years ago and there was an attendant standing right by the pole.  He saw me eyeing the pole and told me that I was free to sign the pole if I wanted to, but if I did they'd have me removed from the stadium.  (I didn't)

[/QUOTE] you should have told him you wanted to check how much you've grown since your last time at Fenway :-)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Or not...

[/QUOTE] you should have told him you wanted to check how much you've grown since your last time at Fenway :-)

[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh.. if only I could think that quickly.  Laughing. Use left and right arrows to navigate.

It was August when I was there and one thing I found interesting about that is that I couldn't have signed it if I'd wanted to.  I'm 6'+ and there's no way I could reach high enough to find a vacant place on the pole big enough to sign, even if I stood on that ~3' wall.   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Or not...

[/QUOTE]

Good one, Jete!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Or not...

[/QUOTE]

Should have just waited until their were two outs in the ninth (top if Sox are winning, bottom if Sox are losing).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to royf19's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Or not...

[/QUOTE]

Should have just waited until their were two outs in the ninth (top if Sox are winning, bottom if Sox are losing).

[/QUOTE]

Would that have made me taller??  Laughing. Use left and right arrows to navigate.