Rumors of Papi's Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: Rumors of Papi's Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated !

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ThefourBs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I hope the heal olds up around 1st base......  Look for the Cards to push a few bunts his way...... Just saying !!

[/QUOTE]

I guess the Cards have more faith in Ortiz's health than you do.

Not surprising...

[/QUOTE]  Ya know 4-B's, I might have been WRONG ( that is like "MY BAD"/WRONG) but Im not quite yet BLIND.......  A season long & PLAYOFF/WORLD SERIES sample says that PAPI has carried not only his own WEIGHT but also the TEAM as well........  I take my HITS here with a lot of good nature as that is what this forum/board is all about...... That being said, there is not a bigger RED SOX FAN on this board than DAD & BILL-806.........  The MOON & STARS are aligned and I AMM THRILLED TO BE ON THE BUS IN THIS GREAT PLAYOFF/W S SERIES !!!  GO SOX & PAPI TOO .... Make us all proud, again !!!

[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you are, Bill.

Maybe someday you'll see that the cheap shots you take at players isn't seen as "good humor".

[/QUOTE]Thanks,  That will probably be the day the "BIG O" takes this opinion FORUM away !!!!  Till then, you take care of your KEY-BOARD and I will take care of MINE !!!!

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, Bill.

But, if it's your right to behave like a horse's behind, it's my right to call you on it.

Toughen up, butter cup.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I hope the heal olds up around 1st base......  Look for the Cards to push a few bunts his way...... Just saying !!

[/QUOTE]

I guess the Cards have more faith in Ortiz's health than you do.

Not surprising...

[/QUOTE]  Ya know 4-B's, I might have been WRONG ( that is like "MY BAD"/WRONG) but Im not quite yet BLIND.......  A season long & PLAYOFF/WORLD SERIES sample says that PAPI has carried not only his own WEIGHT but also the TEAM as well........  I take my HITS here with a lot of good nature as that is what this forum/board is all about...... That being said, there is not a bigger RED SOX FAN on this board than DAD & BILL-806.........  The MOON & STARS are aligned and I AMM THRILLED TO BE ON THE BUS IN THIS GREAT PLAYOFF/W S SERIES !!!  GO SOX & PAPI TOO .... Make us all proud, again !!!

[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you are, Bill.

Maybe someday you'll see that the cheap shots you take at players isn't seen as "good humor".

[/QUOTE]Thanks,  That will probably be the day the "BIG O" takes this opinion FORUM away !!!!  Till then, you take care of your KEY-BOARD and I will take care of MINE !!!!

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, Bill.

But, if it's your right to behave like a horse's behind, it's my right to call you on it.

Toughen up, butter cup.

[/QUOTE]Well, after 825+ posts to MR> MOONs original thread, I think that I can sy it hasn't bothered me at all !!!!   BDC mus love the "action" on this one !!!!!!!   GO SOX & PAPI too !!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Sorry, Bill.

Toughen up, butter cup.

[/QUOTE]Well, after 825+ posts to MR> MOONs original thread, I think that I can sy it hasn't bothered me at all !!!!   BDC mus love the "action" on this one !!!!!!!   GO SOX & PAPI too !!!

[/QUOTE]

For someone that says it doesn't bother them, you certainly do go on about it.

I couldn't care less about what the owners of BDC think.

If attention and hits are your main concern, more power to you.

Seems rather shallow to me...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to LionSean's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, Bill.

Toughen up, butter cup.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

as do you my friend. think about that.

[/QUOTE]

Run along and let the adults talk....

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, Bill.

Toughen up, butter cup.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]4-B's ......  Lion has a good point...... "we are all on the same team", I think !!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, Bill.

Toughen up, butter cup.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]4-B's ......  Lion has a good point...... "we are all on the same team", I think !!!!

[/QUOTE]

Like I've said before, if someone as reasonable as Space can't get through to you, it's silly to think anyone can...

It's too bad.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, Bill.

Toughen up, butter cup.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Like I've said before, if someone as reasonable as Space can't get through to you, it's silly to think anyone can...

It's too bad.

[/QUOTE]

+1

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Papi is 8 for 11 on the biggest stage of all.

His heal is fine.

He is not "in decline".

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

His heal is fine.

He is not "in decline".

[/QUOTE]

How's this for a slash line: 727/750/1364

OPS = 2.114 Laughing

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

[QUOTE]

His heal is fine.

He is not "in decline".

How's this for a slash line: 727/750/1364

OPS = 2.114 Laughing

[/QUOTE]

Leads the team in RBIs too, with 5.

He's having a monster WS!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Softy and Bill

Humiliated again

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Softy and Bill

Humiliated again

[/QUOTE]Not really, Im glad that I was wrong !!!!   Papi prooved everyone wrong including the RED SOX front office !!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

[QUOTE]

Softy and Bill

Humiliated again

Not really, Im glad that I was wrong !!!!   Papi prooved everyone wrong including the RED SOX front office !!!

[/QUOTE]

you and your pals softy and jack the only ones proven wrong

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Softy and Bill

Humiliated again

[/QUOTE]Not really, Im glad that I was wrong !!!!   Papi prooved everyone wrong including the RED SOX front office !!!

[/QUOTE]

No silly bear.  Thats the whole point.  The front office weighed the small chance that "the heel" was actually Papi's death-knell against the big chance that arguably the greatest post-season clutch-hitter of all time might just make a difference when the big lights were on and gave the guy a 2 year deal.

He didn't prove everyone wrong.  He proved you, Softy, and a few other wrong.  Most everyone else saw what the front office did as the right move.  This was BIG PAPI we were talking about, not some second-rate, aging slugger.  That is why, after years of a good-natured back-and-forth with you, I got so annoyed this year.  I thought you were a good baseball man, but you just threw all your innate baseball sense out the window when it came to Papi, all because you fell in love with Softy.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Softy and Bill

Humiliated again

[/QUOTE]

No silly bear.  Thats the whole point.  The front office weighed the small chance that "the heel" was actually Papi's death-knell against the big chance that arguably the greatest post-season clutch-hitter of all time might just make a difference when the big lights were on and gave the guy a 2 year deal.

He didn't prove everyone wrong.  He proved you, Softy, and a few other wrong.  Most everyone else saw what the front office did as the right move.  This was BIG PAPI we were talking about, not some second-rate, aging slugger.  That is why, after years of a good-natured back-and-forth with you, I got so annoyed this year.  I thought you were a good baseball man, but you just threw all your innate baseball sense out the window when it came to Papi, all because you fell in love with Softy.  

[/QUOTE]Thanks Space for the vote of confidence.......  Did anyone out there ever consider that the front office had their doubts, but gave him the 2 year contract as payback & P R for all the years that PAPI labored on the "cheap" for the SOX  ???? This season has made "everyone" look good except SOFTY & BILL-806 .........  Perhaps the front office will have to go through the contract gymnastics again in NOVEMBER....  Just saying !!!     

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Softy and Bill

Humiliated again

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Thanks Space for the vote of confidence.......  Did anyone out there ever consider that the front office had their doubts, but gave him the 2 year contract as payback & P R for all the years that PAPI labored on the "cheap" for the SOX  ???? This season has made "everyone" look good except SOFTY & BILL-806 .........  Perhaps the front office will have to go through the contract gymnastics again in NOVEMBER....  Just saying !!!     

[/QUOTE]

Why Bill?  They have him for another year.  Why would they have to do anything in November?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

His heal is fine.

He is not "in decline".

[/QUOTE]

so you said- about 1000xs. the subject has been beaten to death don't you think?

[/QUOTE]

Not until every Papi basher admits their mistake.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

Where are all those loud mouths at the beginning of the season that didn't want him back?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Softy and Bill

Humiliated again

[/QUOTE]

BILL, really? Everyone?

There were many of us trying from day one to show he was not done.

The front office signed him to a 2 year deal. That is not something anyone does if they think you are done.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Perhaps the front office will have to go through the contract gymnastics again in NOVEMBER....  Just saying !!!     

BILL, he's already signed through 2014.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Softy and Bill

Humiliated again

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why Bill?  They have him for another year.  Why would they have to do anything in November?

[/QUOTE]Again Space, right on .......  Unless the "BIG GUY" demands respect & opening of the contract !!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Softy and Bill

Humiliated again

[/QUOTE]

You mean the front office that continued to pay him DOUBLE market value was wrong?

Ha

The only thing they were 'wrong' about was I guess not wanting to give him 2-3 years prior to the 2012 season. 3 years at 24-30 million before '12 would have been better than going year to year at 12.5. But the FO that adores him was hardly wrong.

I am glad you are a real fan and happy to see what is going on in the World Series and with guys like Papi (and Lackey, another man softy spit his hateful venom at). Your buddy the board clown is a disgusting angry racist who wants this team to lose and has hid like a coward ever since making that agenda clear.

Avoid supporting or taking any position that gives him credit whatsoever Bill, I hope you see now what a complete and utter piece of garbage he is.