1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Re: Saturday Game Thread: Orioles at Red Sox

Lets Get,er Done...Go REDSOX......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Saturday Game Thread: Orioles at Red Sox:
    [QUOTE]Here are the lineups: RED SOX (11-14) Punto 3B Pedroia 2B Ortiz DH Gonzalez 1B Aviles SS Sweeney RF Ross LF Saltalamacchia C Byrd CF Pitching: RHP Aaron Cook (2012 debut) ORIOLES (17-9) Chavez LF Hardy SS Markakis RF Jones CF Wieters C Davis 1B Betemit DH Reynolds 3B Andino 2B Pitching: RHP Jason Hammel (3-1, 1.97)
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]2004idio......  I am B S with Middlebrooks being out with a tight hammy.....  Heck, what do the trainers do for their $$$$...And how do I get a job doing the same ??????

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Pretty scary when we're praying Cook can save us!

Having said that, I'm excited to see if he can make a comeback & help us out!

Looks to be as advertise so far!  :)  Two ground ball out!!!  :)

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In Response to Saturday Game Thread: Orioles at Red Sox:
    [QUOTE]Here are the lineups: RED SOX (11-14) Punto 3B Pedroia 2B Ortiz DH Gonzalez 1B Aviles SS Sweeney RF Ross LF Saltalamacchia C Byrd CF Pitching: RHP Aaron Cook (2012 debut) ORIOLES (17-9) Chavez LF Hardy SS Markakis RF Jones CF Wieters C Davis 1B Betemit DH Reynolds 3B Andino 2B Pitching: RHP Jason Hammel (3-1, 1.97)
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

Nice inning for Cook......................

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

3 UP 3 DOWN .....   That my friends, was a SINKER BALL !!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

OY!  This kid looks gooooood!

Smart bunt by Pedey!  :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

RISP???  It's killing us!

Perhaps we would hit better if nobody ever gets on past 1st base?

No extra base hits or steals is the key to getting our bats going!

:)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Cooked spiked covering homeplate. patched up and back out on the mound.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

fantastic....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Maybe this REAL TOUGH GUY can slap a little tape on this & show the PRETEND Texas tough guy how you MAN THE F up???

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

shades of Shilling???

I'm liking this guy!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pass-the-hubris-please. Show Pass-the-hubris-please's posts

In response to "Re: Saturday Game Thread: Orioles at Red Sox": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday Game Thread: Orioles at Red Sox : Bill-806, meet the Red Sox Medical Team: Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE] Why does no one give Shemp the credit he deserves? Not to mention Curly Joe (different stooge than Curly). Here's to Shemp Howard, the forgotten Stooge! Where's Lloyd? He'll back me up on this!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Beckett would have come out of the game, then waxed texas tough guy style on the dangers of making pitchers try to field anything during a game!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In Response to Re: Saturday Game Thread: Orioles at Red Sox:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Saturday Game Thread: Orioles at Red Sox": Why does no one give Shemp the credit he deserves? Not to mention Curly Joe (different stooge than Curly). Here's to Shemp Howard, the forgotten Stooge! Where's Lloyd? He'll back me up on this!
    Posted by Pass-the-hubris-please[/QUOTE]

Shemp was funny, Curly Joe was awful.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

My God they suck! Just a waving at anything! What automatic outs!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: Saturday Game Thread: Orioles at Red Sox:
    [QUOTE]Cooked spiked covering homeplate. patched up and back out on the mound.....
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]Jbay....  1/ That was DUMB  on Cooks part.... 2/ Salty is going to get our pitchers killed !!!   Btw, another miscue by Salty as I type !!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

This is the downside to a sinkerball pitcher, the ball is going to be in the ground a lot. When guys get free passes into scoring position and the opposing team capitalizes on that it only puts more stress on the team.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pass-the-hubris-please. Show Pass-the-hubris-please's posts

In response to "Re: Saturday Game Thread: Orioles at Red Sox": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday Game Thread: Orioles at Red Sox : Shemp was funny, Curly Joe was awful. Posted by stan17[/QUOTE] You're right! Who knew that Shemp's hair cut would resurface with Seattle's grunge bands of the 90's?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Salty!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Great throw by Salty, I honestly think Showalter had ot be hoping for another sinkerball in the dirt.