1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: saturday game thread

Weiland gets out of that one cheaply..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: saturday game thread:
    [QUOTE]evening gents..how is everyone?...safe to say we're all ready to move on from the stench of Friday night?...though i shouldn't be surprised at what was the typical Yanks/Halos game..
    Posted by jete02fan[/QUOTE]

Well jete, you know that we want to move on and hope you guys don't! LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Need to get a lead real soon - these Rays announcers are hard to take.  Just said the difference between the two teams is that the Rays came to play.  I would like to just see the Sox shut them up tonight.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: saturday game thread : Well jete, you know that we want to move on and hope you guys don't! LOL
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]LOL...don't worry Examiner, even with CC on the bump, i expect to see another dogfight, no doubt the Halos will be off to the races the second they get a baserunner...

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]You bet Yanks are in a dogfight tonight Sciosia play every game hard.
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]hey Bobby, no doubt, i think more than any other team, the Halos have small balled us to death, aside from the game that Abreu homered off of Mo, i think they have all been 1-2 run games..

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Three runs against Toronto, two last night, one tonight, Can this team score some dam runs please. This kid is giving them a Yeoman effort tonight. I think he actually had Kotchman struck out and the umpire squeezed him a bit. That same pitch was called a strike on Saltamachia in the 1st inning.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Is there a worse player in the league than Crawford?

I've said this before and I'll say it again - just once I'd like to see him hit the cut off man

142 million and he can't hit the cut off man

I've seen 9 years olds hit the cut off man

I am actually starting to miss DJ Drew

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Upton amazes me he looks like he weighs 160 lbs with power.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

it's b/c his mid section is small and strong he can turn on the ball w/ a lot of torque

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Myles-Standish. Show Myles-Standish's posts

good tennis match on.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

One mistake here and this game is going to be out of reach. Not that we arer abl to come back from a two run deficit anymore.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]Bring in Aceves with the Sox behind. Smart yes or No?
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]

poor play and tight race makes a manager desperate

not francona's fault

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Myles-Standish. Show Myles-Standish's posts

[QUOTE]One mistake here and this game is going to be out of reach. Not that we arer abl to come back from a two run deficit anymore.
    Posted by AL34[/QUOTE]

That's the way to go Al. I love your optimism. Never say die. The foum need many more like you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

I do not even know anymore the way this team is playing now. I knew that game Bard blew would have a bad effect but did not think it would be this bad.

[QUOTE]Bring in Aceves with the Sox behind. Smart yes or No?
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

let's be honest here

the rays - b-tch slapped us in 2008 and we still haven't been able to serve pay back

in fact, i don't think the sox are interested in payback

the rays just want to keep up bashing us around

pathetic really

it's like Rocky III - no more eye of the tiger

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Myles-Standish. Show Myles-Standish's posts

Al is my kind of a loyal fan. Most of the others are fair weather fans.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

weiland is doing pretty well, this offense just stinks

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

I was a Red Sox fan in 1978 when they blew that lead due to injuries and have never forgotten it. I thought game 6 in 1986 would kill me as well. In 2003 I was in Baghdad, Iraq watching game 7 against the Yankees at 300AM in the morning and watched Grady Little  blow that game. This year is reminding me of 1978 a lot with them depending on rookie pitchers Jim Wright and Bobby Sprowl to help them. 

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: saturday game thread : That's the way to go Al. I love your optimism. Never say die. The foum need many more like you.
    Posted by Myles-Standish[/QUOTE]

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Isn't that fish a Northern PIKE. Is that who you are Pike ?

[QUOTE]Al is my kind of a loyal fan. Most of the others are fair weather fans.
    Posted by Myles-Standish[/QUOTE]