Saturday game vs Yankees

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMaskedAvenger. Show TheMaskedAvenger's posts

Saturday game vs Yankees

Hope I am wrong but I sense a beat down coming on..has a familiar Yankee feel of them coming in here and kicking our ass.....hope I am wrong

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Saturday game vs Yankees

Id tend to see a victory tommorow. The beatdown will come on national tv Sunday. I said Wed. night that they would lose to Buerhle, then lose two of three to NY. This team is on the way down folks. Theyre already whipped, you can see it in their eyes. Falling out of first and beyond is a mere question of time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

The Yanks could well sweep the Sox the way they are playing, unfortunately. The Sox are playing like hot garbage right now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to BostonIrishGuy's comment:

The Yanks could well sweep the Sox the way they are playing, unfortunately. The Sox are playing like hot garbage right now.

Id say cold garbage.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In response to TheMaskedAvenger's comment:

Hope I am wrong but I sense a beat down coming on..has a familiar Yankee feel of them coming in here and kicking our ass.....hope I am wrong

Wait...you posted that after the Yanks put up 10?  Not going on a limb there...Sox got nothing left.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to soups' comment:

In response to TheMaskedAvenger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wait...you posted that after the Yanks put up 10?  Not going on a limb there...Sox got nothing left.

[/QUOTE] hey Soups!!...how goes it bud?....hope all is well...