schillingmust be a nut job

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxyjim. Show soxyjim's posts

schillingmust be a nut job

this guy must love the attntion.what good will brining up this peds thing

do anyone in 2013.i think he is a hall of famer but very selfish.

for all we know it was a janiter who advised this.growup curt.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: schillingmust be a nut job

Now, all the Schill lovers & defenders will be jumping ship and calling him a "nutjob" or what not.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

What possible good could come from making that statement, unless he's willing to name names?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Disappointing that a true Sox hero gets so much animosity from Sox fans. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

If MLB investigated this it has some merit.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

I totally agree.  It's incredible.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Everyone thought Canseco was nuts too but in reflection how many of the comments he made now ring true?

He also said there was a hof juicer who many speculated was Ricky H.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

I'm shocked.  Baseball players encouraged to take steroids.

Next thing you'll hear European soccer is fixed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

dgale I loved Shill as a pitcher but he's gone too far now. Why now Curt? Who does he want to throw under the bus? It's always about him.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

I remember when that nutjob took a disaplced Katrina family into his home...

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSdirtdogOR. Show RSdirtdogOR's posts

Are folks seriously this shocked! shocked I say!!!  Over this revelation?  Grow the heck uP!

Why are folks still pretending they had no clue that guys were using, & the mlb, not just the sox, were implicitly & explicitly endorsing the use of PED's???  The same PED's that SO OBVIOUSLY brought the mlb roaring back with the bash bro's & the Sosa vs. McGuire race toward 70+??  Are you guys for real?  WE ALL KNEW!!!!  If you didn't, you must be the most gullible & uneducated baseball fan on the planet!

Having said that....  I do agree that Schill is a blowhard, but I can't quite bring myself to RIP a guy who gave us a dramatic WS victory!!!!!   oh!  & by the way.... by all accounts he did it CLEAN!!!!  You want to rip him because he's a R???  Go for it.  Sad to throw those memories away all because of of partisan demagoguery!  Your loss!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

What possible good could come from making that statement, unless he's willing to name names?

Agreed, but who (Baseball insiders, not PED fly by night outfits) names names? Then people would crucify him for that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

This whole thing seems to have been cleared up now.  It was a former member of Sox medical staff.  Schilling reported it to Epstein and Epstein reported it to MLB.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

For the moment, & considering who the source is, I'm not ready to believe it.

Of course, if I was kst, and, let's say, another wierdo blabberhead like David Wells said this about the NYY, I would say told ya!

If it's true, it could be one of those clubhouse guys they hurried off the premises to cover for Ortiz. ( I still think, BTW, Nomar & Lowell did 'em.) And, as kst would say, newsflash: Every team has goons like that, like ARod's cousin Yuri Sucart, that Mets big mouth Kirk Radomski, McNamee, Greg Anderson (the BALCO trainer who was in jail), & so on.

Wow, you REALLY miss that girl, don't you?

lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

valentine was a psychopath because he criticized youk and papi for their readiness to play hard but schilling is still a hero for claiming sox coaches tried to peddle drugs..

bootlicker logic....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Apparently you can't quote an MLB GM on this board any more. :-(

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Precisely what about this incident makes Schilling a "nut job"?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I still like Schilling.  He risked his health and career in 2004 to help the Red Sox finally win a World Series. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In response to soxyjim's comment:

this guy must love the attntion.what good will brining up this peds thing

do anyone in 2013.i think he is a hall of famer but very selfish.

for all we know it was a janiter who advised this.growup curt.

Curt has always been a bit eccentric and opinionated.  I also wouldn't doubt a bit if we were to learn he and many others we never suspected, experimented with PEDS at one time or another.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Why is Schil a nut job. He went on a radio show and answered a question asked to him. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

Why should Schilling have been quiet about this? More players should be coming forward......lets face it....everyone in a BB clubhouse knows who and where the PED's were....and as for naming names, I am sure Schilling did name names when he inofmred Epstein who informed MLB at the time. As for the incident itself.....let me take the other side of the coin. This happened in 2008....Curt was hurt and was seemingly unable to play(which he didnt again)....For someone in the medical profession to reccomend a treatment which might be his only way to recover, a treatment which could be recommended and prescribed by a physician, I am not sure that is so absurd or sinister.....as long as by the time Schilling was and if ready to play ball he was no longer taking the HGH.....I am sure that this type of thing could be precleared through MLB.....or at least it should be able to. Since it  seems MLB investigated and no one on the medical staff was let go because of the incident, it may have been the exact explanation that the Medical team memebr gave.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

Why is Schil a nut job. He went on a radio show and answered a question asked to him. 

Exactly.  Schilling was asked a question.  What else was he suppose to say? 

I blame the media for blowing this way out of proportion. 

Was Schilling suppose to pull a Sammy Sosa and pretend that he does not know any English?  LOL

25. This post has been removed.