Sensing another senseless Red Sox celebration

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc2. Show croc2's posts

Sensing another senseless Red Sox celebration

Put your goggles on

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Re: Sensing another senseless Red Sox celebration

Wet blanket alert

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

What an absolute loser!  :)   LOVING IT !!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wet blanket alert

[/QUOTE]

Cue 67Red Sox.  Look for that spider monkey on Craig Hanson's back.  Talk about an irrelevant and anachronistic avatar.  This one would appropriate though:

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Getting  a series of many successful plays in an inning, a game and a series, in my opinion, calls for a celebration albeit cheers or claps of hands. Were we not to celebrate after Victorino's HR since the game was not over yet ? In other words, unitil we win the World Series, we should not celebrate in your opinion. Players feed on our cheers and many perform better. Let them spray champagne all over themselves, pie in the face, Gatorade container on the manager etc. Why do you really care ?

Hey, I celebrated with a 6 pak of beer and didn't feel it was senseless & will do the same maybe after each game victory. Be happy for our team & allow them to enjoy their comraderie however they please.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Haha, I was thinking about starting a thread about this myself. Who was that dullard that griped about this? I forget his moniker.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

This is our bleeping city!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Chicagofire's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to croc2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Put your goggles on

[/QUOTE]

Why are all the threads started by rival fans?

[/QUOTE]

Hi pike.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Put your goggles on"

If you think the celebration was senseless, get a load of peeps wasting their lives starting useless forum threads.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Put your goggles on

[/QUOTE]

Why are all the threads started by rival fans?

[/QUOTE]

Hi pike.

[/QUOTE]

Hes baaaaaack

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

I've waited ALL MY LIFE to finally see the Sox win in '04.  My darling wife, who is a Sox fan by injection, will be experiencing THREE(3) world series trips.

Life, sometimes isn't fair....Laughing

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Put your goggles on"

If you think the celebration was senseless, get a load of peeps wasting their lives starting useless forum threads.

[/QUOTE]

Could it be the thread was started in jest or a bit of sarcasm and some are taking it too seriously. I sensed sarcasm, nothing more, nothing less. 

Hetchless

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingham Hammer. Show Hingham Hammer's posts

[QUOTE]

I guess that one would have to see the posting history of someone who labels himself as a Croc. This Sox Fireman named himself as someone who likes to pizz on the Red Sox. No???

[/QUOTE]

Fooling no one fool.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Put your goggles on"

[/QUOTE]

I think this thread was a sarcastic reaction to the similar one someone started after the TB series.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

[QUOTE]

Put your goggles on

[/QUOTE]

Whats the problem with celebration? ..... You put your goggles on when you have your cookies and milk.