So, Ben & LUCCIANNO's, what did you know, and when did you know it..........

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

Re: So, Ben & LUCCIANNO's, what did you know, and when did you know it..........

I don't think I can respect anyone who's knocks the ortiz contract

or anybody who doesn't question the back up plan

that is the issue not the contract

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: So, Ben & LUCCIANNO's, what did you know, and when did you know it..........

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

I think they figured if papi got into the sitution he is in now, the DH spot would be used like most every team is using it these days. To rest players and to have more versatility. Naps, Lavarnway, Gomez, Drew can all DH. There was nobody available internally or on the market that could put up the numbers Papi does, so replicating his production wasnt an option.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

The SOX have had a back up plan since last September........  Actually, they won't admit it, but If PAPI can't be 100%, then they are refreshingly ready to move on.......  Only question, is the $$$$$$$$$  !!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Just waiting for Dr. CHARLES to come out with his  SPIN for BEN & LUCCIANNO's  !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Good to see the person who slings racist and political statements finally got what he had coming to him.....his post taken away.....  Good job slick Willie!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

Good to see the person who slings racist and political statements finally got what he had coming to him.....his post taken away.....  Good job slick Willie!!

Never let the TRUTH get in the way of SPIN  !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Hmmmmm.....is that why several of your posts have now been deleted?  ADIOS BILL!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Hmmmmm.....is that why several of your posts have now been deleted?  ADIOS BILL!!

WELL  ..........  What & when did they know that PAPI was done ????

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

You're rapidly approaching troll status Bill.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Bill , I enjoy your style , but I think you are pushing this a little too far. It makes it look like you have a personal grudge against Ortiz. We may not like it , but injuries happen to every team in every sport. It is part of the game. That is why it is important to have depth. You can't expect athletes to play hard , then blame them when they get hurt. Especially a true Sox icon like Ortiz. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

WELL  ..........  What & when did they know that PAPI was done ????

Did you seriously just bump a useless post that was last posted on March 11th?????  Really?  The mods even deleted the first post that you made so it now makes ZERO sense.....ZERO.  Is your ego really that big that you need to bump your old deleted threads that fell to the 3rd or 4th page??   wow......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to dgalehouse's comment:

Bill , I enjoy your style , but I think you are pushing this a little too far. It makes it look like you have a personal grudge against Ortiz. We may not like it , but injuries happen to every team in every sport. It is part of the game. That is why it is important to have depth. You can't expect athletes to play hard , then blame them when they get hurt. Especially a true Sox icon like Ortiz. 

Thats just it, I love Ortiz and all he has done for the RED SOX NATION......  Just can't understand why the R ed Sox had no idea during the off season of the condition of a player that they just gave a 2 year contract to ??????

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Papi was a pr move...everyone knew that Bill....thats why it was a two year deal...if anyone has earned it, it is Papi...

lets hope he can contribute something in that time....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

Papi was a pr move...everyone knew that Bill....thats why it was a two year deal...if anyone has earned it, it is Papi...

lets hope he can contribute something in that time....

B I N G O !!!!       Gerome, you know your stuff !!!!