So the other night...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

So the other night...

I was up watchng the SyFy Orignal motion picture "Swamp Shark," starring Kristy Swnason, DB Sweeney and Robert Davi.  SyFy Original pictures are the best, as they give you a combination of bad CGI monsters, nosensical plots and a cast containing a least one or two people taht make you say out loud "Oh. THAT is what he is doing now. I haven't seen anything from him or her since they were making actual entertainment."

Anyway, I am watching the cinematic clusterpiece with zero plot flaws about a deep sea shark running wild in the Missiissippi bayou.  When he comes on the screen in a small part but Wade Boggs.  WADE BOGGS.

WADE BOGGS WAS IN THE MOVIE!!!  (Red Sox board after all.)

Ome of my all time favorite baseball players!   Now making big time motion pictures!   In case you are wondering, Boggs is not the same level of actor he was as a hitter.   To be honest, he is awful.  He could not convey the concept of falling if you pushed him off a cliff.

If you plan on seeing this, I won't ruin it for you. Sy Fy Original Pictures already did that.  But Boggs does NOT get eaten by the shark.

Now I will sit back and await the motion picture debut of Dwight Evans.  Someone send him a SyFY Original Script about a giant prehistoric anthrovorous Panda bear that is running amok in downtown Topeka. (working title: "Panda-Monium")  Or something like that.   Or maybe one of the monster hybrid movies, like "Crocaroo!" about a mutant crocodile-kangaroo genetic mutant.  Snap to it!! Dewey is waiting!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Re: So the other night...

If it was Rod Serling he would have gotten eaten by a Chicken.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: So the other night...

In response to notin's comment:

I was up watchng the SyFy Orignal motion picture "Swamp Shark," starring Kristy Swnason, DB Sweeney and Robert Davi.  SyFy Original pictures are the best, as they give you a combination of bad CGI monsters, nosensical plots and a cast containing a least one or two people taht make you say out loud "Oh. THAT is what he is doing now. I haven't seen anything from him or her since they were making actual entertainment."

Anyway, I am watching the cinematic clusterpiece with zero plot flaws about a deep sea shark running wild in the Missiissippi bayou.  When he comes on the screen in a small part but Wade Boggs.  WADE BOGGS.

WADE BOGGS WAS IN THE MOVIE!!!  (Red Sox board after all.)

Ome of my all time favorite baseball players!   Now making big time motion pictures!   In case you are wondering, Boggs is not the same level of actor he was as a hitter.   To be honest, he is awful.  He could not convey the concept of falling if you pushed him off a cliff.

If you plan on seeing this, I won't ruin it for you. Sy Fy Original Pictures already did that.  But Boggs does NOT get eaten by the shark.

Now I will sit back and await the motion picture debut of Dwight Evans.  Someone send him a SyFY Original Script about a giant prehistoric anthrovorous Panda bear that is running amok in downtown Topeka. (working title: "Panda-Monium")  Or something like that.   Or maybe one of the monster hybrid movies, like "Crocaroo!" about a mutant crocodile-kangaroo genetic mutant.  Snap to it!! Dewey is waiting!!

Doesn't sound like that movie has anything on "Sharknado".