Sonny Gray Leads The Oakland Red Sox to a 1-0 Win Over the Kitty Cats from Detroit.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Sonny Gray Leads The Oakland Red Sox to a 1-0 Win Over the Kitty Cats from Detroit.

Crisp bats 1st

Lowrie bats 2nd

B Moss bats 4th

Reddick bats 7th

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: Sonny Gray Leads The Oakland Red Sox to a 1-0 Win Over the Kitty Cats from Detroit.

Did you watch that game?! I'm intentionally watching all the games I can. Maybe turned out 1-0 but they were hitting Verlander all night it seemed. He got a lot of lucky breaks or the score would have been much higher.

And can someone please tell me who Sonny Gray is, and how he was able to shut down the offense of Detroit? OMG I never even heard of him. Now I want him here. Preferably, before we may have to play Detroit in the playoffs. Hope it doesn't happen, I am SO pulling for Oakland.

P.S. LOVED seeing those ex-Red Sox guys tonight. Amazing you can give away players, and they wind up the core of another team. So happy for them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from youkillus. Show youkillus's posts

Re: Sonny Gray Leads The Oakland Red Sox to a 1-0 Win Over the Kitty Cats from Detroit.

Watch the replay of Cespedes scoring, it's not clear that he touched homeplate, as he cuts a corner and heads up the first baseline to celebrate...while the umpire was gazing at home the Detroit catcher was walking away and not looking.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to youkillus' comment:

Watch the replay of Cespedes scoring, it's not clear that he touched homeplate, as he cuts a corner and heads up the first baseline to celebrate...while the umpire was gazing at home the Detroit catcher was walking away and not looking.

Did you watch the replay of any of the umpires' called strikes against the A's? What's that saying again...Oh, everything evens out. And I haven't seen the replay, but I give it to Cespedes. FTR

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I did not get a chance to watch the game. For some reason my DVR did not record it.

Sonny "Siebert" Gray!  

WOW!

Sox4ever

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

I did not get a chance to watch the game. For some reason my DVR did not record it.

Sonny "Siebert" Gray!  

WOW!

Sox4ever

No idea what's going on with my DVR too.  went golfing all morning/afternoon so I tried to record the Pats game....I spent all day avoiding all TV's and radios in the car and clubhouse.  I hunker down on the couch with some nice frosty beverages....and the ENTIRE recording skipped and acted like it was pouring rain or snowing.  'live' tv was fine though......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

In response to moonslav59's comment:

[QUOTE]

Sonny "Siebert" Gray!  

WOW!

Sox4ever

No idea what's going on with my DVR too.  went golfing all morning/afternoon so I tried to record the Pats game....I spent all day avoiding all TV's and radios in the car and clubhouse.  I hunker down on the couch with some nice frosty beverages....and the ENTIRE recording skipped and acted like it was pouring rain or snowing.  'live' tv was fine though......

[/QUOTE]

I hate when that happens.

At least the Sox game was recorded!

I went out to eat and the to see the movie "Gravity". I also avoided all TVs and radios.

I prefer watching the games on replay. I can fast forwards the commercials, and replay key plays over and over and yet still finish the game in under 2 hours.