SOURCES confirm that PAPI is getting divorced what impact could this have on the field?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Re: SOURCES confirm that PAPI is getting divorced what impact could this have on the field?

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

my sources just give me a heads up that pap has been having some domestic issues and will b filing divorce papers. what kind of impact will this have? as a deliberate never married hetero, can c how this could be a POSITIVE for a papi. nothin worse than being with a frustrated over the hill whining home partner. pap seems to b liberated and free out there. perhaps more guys should try that approach!

Watching/listening to D&C?

Well, if it's a nasty divorce, maybe that's why he's hitting so well. He's taking out his frustrations on each pitch.

Or, maybe it's like taking a big weight off his shoulders and it's making him more relaxed. People react differently to the same situation.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: SOURCES confirm that PAPI is getting divorced what impact could this have on the field?

"It has been on weei for over an hour."

So? Along with Twitter, WEEI is one of Commie's main sources. 

Commie to answer your question, not concerned. Way more important to worry about Papi's health than his marital status...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Just imho, I find a discussion of possible trouble in Papi's homelife to be distasteful.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

Just imho, I find a discussion of possible trouble in Papi's homelife to be distasteful.

I agree with you 100%......I understand social media is here to stay....but why people feel the need to discuss a man's PERSONAL life is just bizzarre to me.  I'm FAR from the moral police....but it's just wrong.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

I agree with you 100%......I understand social media is here to stay....but why people feel the need to discuss a man's PERSONAL life is just bizzarre to me.  I'm FAR from the moral police....but it's just wrong.

Couldn't agree more. His personal issues are no one's business. I doubt it will affect his performance much anyhow..and if he has a couple of "off" days because of it then who cares? Everyone is allowed a bad day.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

That could cause more hurt than the HEEL........  Ya see, I told you, the end was near !!!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

That could cause more hurt than the HEEL........  Ya see, I told you, the end was near !!!!

Good to see you're still a f o o l!  (who is not funny.......and whose mom dresses funny.......and who has no cyber friends......)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

I don't see it having much effect.  I know nothing about his marriage, but do know that MLB players thrive on excelling on the field, and right now Ortiz is in an unbelievable groove.  He will want to hang onto that for dear life. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Papi's marriage is none of our business.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Is this an example of your classic wit?

Idiot.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

PAPI is getting divorced

I wonder if the fact that he seems to be

going the other way so much more these days has any thing to do with it ;-)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to pinstripezac35's comment:

PAPI is getting divorced

I wonder if the fact that he seems to be

going the other way so much more these days has any thing to do with it ;-)

HEY YOOOO!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In another development, my sources have confirmed that Bard been optioned back to Portland.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

who cares, it is none of our business

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

In another development, my sources have confirmed that Bard been optioned back to Portland.

You and BPSL are regular Woodward & Bernteins! ;-)

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Just when I think I couldn't possibly have any less respect for you, you post THIS.

For the record, this has to be one of the most distateful things I've ever seen posted here - and that says a lot.

Yes, Bill.  Papi's maritial issues are all about you and making sure you're RIGHT. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to S5's comment:

For the record, this has to be one of the most distateful things I've ever seen posted here - and that says a lot.

Yes, Bill.  Papi's maritial issues are all about you and making sure you're RIGHT. 

WRONG.......  not about me, and not about you.........  This issue is none of our business, but the bleeding hearts of the board want to put their 2 cents in !!!!  Take my post for what it is, and move on !!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

Damn that was quick.    LOL

Farrell: "Hi, Bard."

A few days later,.....

Farrell: "Bye, Bard."   

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to S5's comment:

WRONG.......  not about me, and not about you.........  This issue is none of our business, but the bleeding hearts of the board want to put their 2 cents in !!!!  Take my post for what it is, and move on !!!

None of our business??  Yet you still stick your nose in it and make fun of it?  You have no class....you make bigot comments, you're not a man.....face it....  Go away.

25. This post has been removed.