SOX had 22 guys show up for an after-game meal the other day! what does that mean going forward?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re: SOX had 22 guys show up for an after-game meal the other day! what does that mean going forward?

What does that mean going forward?

It means that some resturateur and maybe some server hit payday.  They'll be going to Disney World.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis*. Show beavis*'s posts

Re: SOX had 22 guys show up for an after-game meal the other day! what does that mean going forward?

In response to CommyContrarian's comment:

talk about great team chemistry, the anti-beckett.. tells me clicks dont matter on this team. that is a lot of players. figure u have a 25 man roster.. likely a rehabbing pitcher or someone with a wifey conflict took a raincheck. bodes well for chemistry. i bet napoli and gomes are the leaders. love pedy but he was here a long time and was neber known for this. papi can certainly fit into a dirt dawg group like this. always cracked me up y he wasnt considered one or given his due in 2003!

This team is gelling for sure. In sabermetrics "chemistry" is not definable quantatively into a number, but by watching this team its has a quite confidence and playing beautiful defense and incledible starting pitching. Fun to watch and if Papi comes back Sox will be buyers come Allstar break.  John is tailor made for Boston.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

the DIRTY BASTIDS!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

SOX had 22 guys show up for an after-game meal the other day!

what does that mean going forward?

have plenty of food ready

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Who picked up the check?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Was it chicken?

Was it really "after the game"?

Wink

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Was it chicken?

Wink

Moon, 

It was fried chicken with beer and they sent the tab to Beckett in LA. 

Sarcastically speaking, 

Hetch Sealed

Today's Special

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

Was it chicken?

Wink

Moon, 

It was fried chicken with beer and they sent the tab to Beckett in LA. 

Sarcastically speaking, 

Hetch Sealed

Today's Special

LOL !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

...and Wake provided the Potato Salad.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

I want Wakes recipe !!

Hopefully they are drinking something better than Blatz. 

Hetch

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

I want Wakes recipe !!

Hopefully they are drinking something better than Blatz. 

Hetch

they are drinking Boba Fetts galactic space rum Laughing

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to CommyContrarian's comment:

talk about great team chemistry, the anti-beckett.. tells me clicks dont matter on this team. that is a lot of players. figure u have a 25 man roster.. likely a rehabbing pitcher or someone with a wifey conflict took a raincheck. bodes well for chemistry. i bet napoli and gomes are the leaders. love pedy but he was here a long time and was neber known for this. papi can certainly fit into a dirt dawg group like this. always cracked me up y he wasnt considered one or given his due in 2003!

Who were the three that didn't go?......