Sox have the best winning % in the AL and i said it all along.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamesey271975. Show jamesey271975's posts

Sox have the best winning % in the AL and i said it all along.

Ive been saying all year this is the best team in the AL and we'd win the series and .......................well not really. Who thought this 5 weeks ago? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: Sox have the best winning % in the AL and i said it all along.

In Response to Sox have the best winning % in the AL and i said it all along.:
    [QUOTE]Ive been saying all year this is the best team in the AL and we'd win the series and .......................well not really. Who thought this 5 weeks ago? 
    Posted by jamesey271975[/QUOTE]

I did.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

A lot of people did.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

How sweet it is!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mlgvt48. Show mlgvt48's posts

Our WP since the 2-10 start which is .680 (34-16) for the rest of the season with 100 games left would put us at 104 wins!  I don't think we can sustain that but we should get to 95-99 wins and take the division.

In Response to Sox have the best winning % in the AL and i said it all along.:
    [QUOTE]Ive been saying all year this is the best team in the AL and we'd win the series and .......................well not really. Who thought this 5 weeks ago? 
    Posted by jamesey271975[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

smiley did.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

Lets hope there is no letdown when they face the Jays ... nothing worse than that.     Sox sure look good playing the Yankees ...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

In Response to Re: Sox have the best winning % in the AL and i said it all along.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Sox have the best winning % in the AL and i said it all along. : I did.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

Me too...proud to say.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I think most of us did, actually, but those who punted after two weeks got all the attention.

Seriously ... two weeks into a six-month season ... how could anyone have given up?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

In Response to Re: Sox have the best winning % in the AL and i said it all along.:
    [QUOTE]Lets hope there is no letdown when they face the Jays ... nothing worse than that.     Sox sure look good playing the Yankees ...
    Posted by soxmeister[/QUOTE]

The Jays seem to give us a tough time.  I was thinking about a road trip up to Toronto this weekend but the wife would rather stay home and have my son's birthday party in NJ...Buzzkill!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Pffft...women!!!!!.......Tongue out

: Sox have the best winning % in the AL and i said it all along.

posted at 6/10/2011 11:01 AM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=1729c551be95c2d7581dc2027656ea8f&plckUserId=1729c551be95c2d7581dc2027656ea8f">
    First: 12/6/2007
    Last: 6/10/2011
    Lets hope there is no letdown when they face the Jays ... nothing worse than that.     Sox sure look good playing the Yankees ...
    Posted by soxmeister

The Jays seem to give us a tough time.  I was thinking about a road trip up to Toronto this weekend but the wife would rather stay home and have my son's birthday party in NJ...Buzzkill

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

summerof67,

love that picture of mr. gleason.
    perhaps the most multi-talented entertainer of all time.
    and away we go!