sox season will go like this

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxyjim. Show soxyjim's posts

sox season will go like this

sox will start a little better this year they will win 12 out of the
    first 20 games.as the season heats up they will be around 5 or 6
    games out all year.beckett will be hurt 2 or 3 times youk will do
    the same whoever plays short will be below average this year also.
    catching will suck but the team will hang around 5 games out most
    of the year.this is a 3rd place team again this year like it or not.
    again i will watch all of the games because i love my red sox.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: sox season will go like this

You've peeked at the predictions for 2012 of Nostradamus.

Can you also tell us what day the world will end?

Or should we wait for Harold Camping to predict another Rapture.

At any rate, you can't be much worse than Camping , he's...like...0 for 4 or something like that! But, I understand he gets lots of donation money sent to him.

Are you at least making a profit on these predictions?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to sox season will go like this:
    [QUOTE]sox will start a little better this year they will win 12 out of the first 20 games.as the season heats up they will be around 5 or 6 games out all year.beckett will be hurt 2 or 3 times youk will do the same whoever plays short will be below average this year also. catching will suck but the team will hang around 5 games out most of the year.this is a 3rd place team again this year like it or not. again i will watch all of the games because i love my red sox.
    Posted by soxyjim[/QUOTE]  THATS A BINGO FOR BECKETT & YOUK !!!!   GOOD POST....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

They sure look like a 3rd place team on paper

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cglassanos. Show cglassanos's posts

In Response to Re: sox season will go like this:
    [QUOTE]You've peeked at the predictions for 2012 of Nostradamus. Can you also tell us what day the world will end? Or should we wait for Harold Camping to predict another Rapture. At any rate, you can't be much worse than Camping , he's...like...0 for 4 or something like that! But, I understand he gets lots of donation money sent to him. Are you at least making a profit on these predictions?
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

Please also let me know if I get it on some day with a hot m_ilf to the calming tunes of Van Halen's "Hot for Teacher" and UFO's "Shoot, Shoot".  Lie to me, its ok.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zack5042. Show zack5042's posts

[QUOTE]They sure look like a 3rd place team on paper
    Posted by fourrings[/QUOTE]
    Last year we looked like a 1st place team on paper and were average to win 100+ games. This year we lose Papelbon, Varitek, and Wakefield and we look like a 3rd place team? ouch.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Nah, slow start, hot finish. Big in season trade for high value reasonable priced players. Will make playoffs, team will be viewed as an over reaching types of play. Big year for Bard, Crawford, Salty, and Agon.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxpride34. Show redsoxpride34's posts

I dunno i dont think they are any better than last year proftom. pitching is just as bad if not worse, offense is about the same. bullpen could be better depending on what the sox choose to do with bard and if bobby jenks actualy contributes this year. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasko2248. Show jasko2248's posts

In response to "Re: sox season will go like this": [QUOTE]I dunno i dont think they are any better than last year proftom. pitching is just as bad if not worse, offense is about the same. bullpen could be better depending on what the sox choose to do with bard and if bobby jenks actualy contributes this year.  Posted by redsoxpride34[/QUOTE] So if Lester, Beckett and Buchholz remain relatively healthy, Bard makes a solid transition to the rotation and one or two of Silva, Cook, Doubront, Tazawa, Padilla, Aceves, Miller, etc... pitches better than the worst starter in baseball last year statistically (Lackey), is it possible, just possible that their rotation will be significantly better this year? Youre just as likely to predict Powerball numbers as you are to predict how a team's bullpen will do in January...It's ok to be a pessimist if that's your thing, but this team's pitching isn't nearly as bad as some think...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

[QUOTE]sox will start a little better this year they will win 12 out of the first 20 games.as the season heats up they will be around 5 or 6 games out all year.beckett will be hurt 2 or 3 times youk will do the same whoever plays short will be below average this year also. catching will suck but the team will hang around 5 games out most of the year.this is a 3rd place team again this year like it or not. again i will watch all of the games because i love my red sox.
    Posted by soxyjim[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

I SEE NO IMPROVEMENT TO THE OFFENSE. IT LOOKS
    LIKE THE SOX GAME PLAN IS TO DO NOTHING !!
    "SAVE MONEY" SEEMS TO BE THE MOTTO, AND LET
    THE YANKS AND RAYS DO THEIR BUSINESS IN OUR
    HATS, JUST LIKE LAST YEAR !! GOOD LUCK BEN !
    THIS BUNCH OF STIFFS WILL UNDERPERFORM THE
    SAME WAY. CRAWFORD WILL BAT THE SAME WAY;
    YOUK WILL GET INJURED AS USUAL; AND THE
    STARTERS WILL GET INJURED AGAIN. WHATTA JOKE.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

It's ok.  some another guy (I forgot his name) predicted that the Sox will be 4th place team..  He even has his own statistic formulas..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I'd be surpised if this club can even muster a fifth place finish.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]I'd be surpised if this club can even muster a fifth place finish.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

This thread is going to be a real time-saver. Imagine all the things we can do, instead of watchg baseball.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Posted by soxyjim[/QUOTE]

You lost your Prophet Club good standing with the Varitek/Tiger prediction.

Next...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m