SOX STRIKE BACK ON "PIKE ISSUE"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: SOX STRIKE BACK ON "PIKE ISSUE"

In response to "Re: SOX STRIKE BACK ON "PIKE ISSUE"": [QUOTE] Conspicuous by their absence...Pike2, NunciRom, LadyLake, UticaClub, thank you BDC mods. Posted by YOUKILLUS20[/QUOTE] LOL...I noticed that too Youk. His thread from the other day was deleted.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In Response to Re: SOX STRIKE BACK ON "PIKE ISSUE":
    [QUOTE]This board has proven me right on so many occasions. My feeling that there are way too may people with way to much free time to waste. Creating multiple screen names and spending hours trying to outwit the mods and torment genuine people with real opinions is a sign of too much time and not enough to do.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

BINGO !!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

SOX STRIKE BACK ON "PIKE ISSUE"

The Red Sox moved today to address a festering wound from last year, namely the energy wasting practice of some posters commenting on the commentors. From Ben Cherington to David Ortiz the consensus was unanimous; the Sox are not going to allow Pike and his minions to be distractions this year.
     Cherington stated that; " While there are guidelines, he does not feel restricted financially from getting what the team needs from the internet community."
     New manager Bobby Valentine continued his diplomatic mission, reaching out to disaffected members of RSN, " Look, I understand that some old fans were disappointed by last year's effort, I get that. So, I want to say to them that this is a new season, And I hope that we are worthy enough for them to get on
    board with us."
     Pitching coach Bob McClure was clear in his expectations, " If some M F doesn't want to write about us, I mean really, why are you here?"
     Dynamo Dustin Pedroia chimed in, "It's all about the LASER SHOW!, C'mon on down, but ya better wear your batting helmet, 'cause I'm dropping some bombs on ya, WOOOOOOOOOOOH!!
     Third baseman Kevin Youkilis added, " I really think things were blown out of proportion and should stay in the clubhouse, but guys know what they should do this year."
     Adrian Gonzales, "Of course we want all Sox fans to write about us, but if they don't, I guess it's God's plan."
     Carl Crawford texted in, " I'm working hard to show ppl that things will be diff this yr, LOL."
     Josh Beckett responded, "Who the hell is Pike??"
     Newly signed David Ortiz, aka the face of the franchise went all Belechick, calling on posters to "do their job", " We have some great people here and will do some great things, as long as everyone just does their job, man."
     Now that the Sox have hit the ball squarely into Pike's court, to mix my metaphors, let's see if he/they can step up to the plate and deliver.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

[QUOTE]I thought that NunciRom was kind of funny.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

I thought the joke got real old real fast.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

This board has proven me right on so many occasions.

My feeling that there are way too may people with way to much free time to waste.

Creating multiple screen names and spending hours trying to outwit the mods and torment genuine people with real opinions is a sign of too much time and not enough to do.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Pike is smart and I enjoy his intellect when he's not being a jerk...but watching him create 6 creen names and then respond to each one and having a converstaion with himself is just weird..and dishonest...folks may not like my opinion but they're real....his constant trolling for trolls is pathetic...Pike if youre reading this, get your act together....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Dont worry folks, he'll be back. He's like Freddy Kruger.I dont need to post much about him, the forum knows well what I think.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to SOX STRIKE BACK ON "PIKE ISSUE":
    [QUOTE] The Red Sox moved today to address a festering wound from last year, namely the energy wasting practice of some posters commenting on the commentors. From Ben Cherington to David Ortiz the consensus was unanimous; the Sox are not going to allow Pike and his minions to be distractions this year.   Cherington stated that; " While there are guidelines, he does not feel restricted financially from getting what the team needs from the internet community."  New manager Bobby Valentine continued his diplomatic mission, reaching out to disaffected members of RSN, " Look, I understand that some old fans were disappointed by last year's effort, I get that. So, I want to say to them that this is a new season, And I hope that we are worthy enough for them to get on board with us."  Pitching coach Bob McClure was clear in his expectations, " If some M F doesn't want to write about us, I mean really, why are you here?"  Dynamo Dustin Pedroia chimed in, "It's all about the LASER SHOW!, C'mon on down, but ya better wear your batting helmet, 'cause I'm dropping some bombs on ya, WOOOOOOOOOOOH!!  Third baseman Kevin Youkilis added, " I really think things were blown out of proportion and should stay in the clubhouse, but guys know what they should do this year."   Adrian Gonzales , "Of course we want all Sox fans to write about us, but if they don't, I guess it's God's plan."  Carl Crawford texted in, " I'm working hard to show ppl that things will be diff this yr, LOL."  Josh Beckett responded, "Who the hell is Pike ??"  Newly signed David Ortiz , aka the face of the franchise went all Belechick, calling on posters to "do their job", " We have some great people here and will do some great things, as long as everyone just does their job, man."  Now that the Sox have hit the ball squarely into Pike's court, to mix my metaphors, let's see if he/they can step up to the plate and deliver.
    Posted by YOUKILLUS20[/QUOTE] as the guy in charge of the censor button breathed a sigh of relief..Tongue out

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

[QUOTE]and the crowd goes wild........ I agree Geo....this forum is for opinions and debate. You may not agree but that's what makes the board what it is, for better or worse. 
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

It's funny because i finally got tired of him and i never ever before ignored anyone - but i just couldnt take his 6 aliases of idiocy and did..then the next day he gets banned...i wonder if he was reported or the bdc just finally wised up and traced all the same url's to his nonsense

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BizzaroLaw. Show BizzaroLaw's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

Conspicuous by their absence...Pike2, NunciRom, LadyLake, UticaClub, thank you BDC mods.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

and the crowd goes wild........Laughing

I agree Geo....this forum is for opinions and debate. You may not agree but that's what makes the board what it is, for better or worse. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

If in fact the Moderators have chosen to ban Pike and all his various screen names, I for one say "Well done, Mods!"

He was/is totally out of control without question, even Softy/HankWilliamsJr has actually made some posts lately, not all albiet, which are not purely negative towards Wakefield/Varitek/Ellsbury/Moon, which is progress. Pike seemed to be spirally into the abyss of attacking negativity.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

So your solution is to:

Create fake comments from Sox personel regarding commenting on commentors. All the while, giving your over-arching comments, and opinions, about commentors.

This humors me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

I thought that NunciRom was kind of funny.