Sox top prospect on the move!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Sox top prospect on the move!!!

With the sky falling...one most look to the future for some hope!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: Sox top prospect on the move!!!

In Response to Sox top prospect on the move!!!:
    [QUOTE]With the sky falling...one most look to the future for some hope! http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/this-just-in/21219541/sox-promote-bogaerts-double
    Posted by ctredsoxfanhugh[/QUOTE]Bogaerts and Bradley together in Portland could make for some pretty exciting baseball.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

I've been on a budget this year so no more baseball games for me.  I went to one earlier this year (Washington series)

Anyways I was hoping to catch a few New Britain Rock Cats games to make up for it (when the Portland sea dogs come to down in a few weeks)  I was really looking forward to seeing Bradley and Jacobs, but I was hoping that Barnes or Bogaerts would get the promotion so I could see one/both of them play.  Looks like I'm getting my wish. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Seadogs stink this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

In other news, Lavarnway was named the best defensive catcher in the International League this year in BA's annual Minor League Tool Survey.  Good to see him recognized for all the hard work he's put in behind the plate.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

2 for 5 with a HR in his Portland debut.......not to shabby

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Bogaerts and Bradley together in Portland could make for some pretty exciting baseball.

Makes me think about wanting to move back to Maine...

...nah, that snow & cold would kill me!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rightymclefty. Show rightymclefty's posts

Nice! Bring em both up!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Looking ahead to 2015 and only AGon, CC, Buch and Pedey (opt) on our current roster making big money (plus Lackey at min wage), we'll have a chance to see some or many of our prospects on the big club.

C   Lavarnway  Swihart  Vazquez  Butler
    1B AGon  TShaw  
    2B Pedey Coyle (see SS)
    3B  Middlebrooks  Cecchini  Valencia  Vitek
    SS  Bogaerts  Iglesias  Ciriaco  Marrero  Vinicio  Lin
    LF  Crawford  Linares  Nava Jacobs  de la Cruz  Hassan
    CF  Bradley  Lin  
    RF  Brentz  Kalish
    DH  Gomez

SP Buchholtz
    SP Doubront
    SP Lackey
    SP Stewart
    SP Barnes 
    SP Owens/Ranaudo/Light/Buttrey/Britton/Pimental/Workman

RP  Bard
    RP  Melancon
    RP  Mortensen
    RP  Tazawa
    RP  Atchison
    RP  Carpenter
    RP  Wilson
    RP

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Am I on record yet as liking an outfield of Crawford, Bradley and Bogaerts?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: Sox top prospect on the move!!!:
    [QUOTE]Am I on record yet as liking an outfield of Crawford, Bradley and Bogaerts?
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

Absolutely!

I will be sure to remember that you have our Top IF prospect earmarked for a future in the OF along with Carl "Sub 300 OBP" and "will need TJ Surgery Soon" Crawford.....Done!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: Sox top prospect on the move!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sox top prospect on the move!!! : Absolutely! I will be sure to remember that you have our Top IF prospect earmarked for a future in the OF along with Carl "Sub 300 OBP" and "will need TJ Surgery Soon" Crawford.....Done!!!!!!!
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]Were we ever married?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I think we've been super lucky with our prospects. It's good to hear we have more in the wings.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

The Orioles decided it was okay to bring up a top prospect to help the team win, Boston employs Pods, Aviles, and a bunch of C- gade MLB leftovers.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to "Re: Sox top prospect on the move!!!": [QUOTE]The Orioles decided it was okay to bring up a top prospect to help the team win, Boston employs Pods, Aviles, and a bunch of C- gade MLB leftovers. Posted by EnchiladaT[/QUOTE] Batting .266 with 11 home runs at double A....unless he gets better jumping two levels I doubt he I'll be much help. However I've heard he has great defense as well.