Sox trade Weiland

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Sox trade Weiland

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2011/12/astros-acquire-kyle-weiland.html

Interesting if true....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Re: Sox trade Weiland

On another note.....how do I change my username??  That was not my username...no idea what the heck it is?  It has been a while since I posted here but that stupid number thing I have now is obnoxious as all heck!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 111SoxFan111. Show 111SoxFan111's posts

In Response to Re: Sox trade Weiland:
    [QUOTE]On another note.....how do I change my username??  That was not my username...no idea what the heck it is?  It has been a while since I posted here but that stupid number thing I have now is obnoxious as all heck!!
    Posted by d3f863d9338d62909b0c5acb8fc2aef4[/QUOTE]
    Softy is an expert on this topic ... ask him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliams. Show hankwilliams's posts

Not impressed at all. Lowrie should have been it for this decent young pen arm. Better to have retained Lowrie and let Weiland throw out of pen bottom, then overpay for this one guy. Lowrie should be traded with Ellsbury, for a top young Rh OF bat and a 2nd tier pitcher. Now, Lowrie's decent v. LP bat is gone and so is Weiland for one pen arm. 

Not remarkable, at all. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]On another note.....how do I change my username??  That was not my username...no idea what the heck it is?  It has been a while since I posted here but that stupid number thing I have now is obnoxious as all heck!!

You have to get banned.  Ask Softy for the details.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliams. Show hankwilliams's posts

Ask Vladamir about banning process and NYT cyber gulag. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from coachzap. Show coachzap's posts

[QUOTE]Not impressed at all. Lowrie should have been it for this decent young pen arm. Better to have retained Lowrie and let Weiland throw out of pen bottom, then overpay for this one guy. Lowrie should be traded with Ellsbury, for a top young Rh OF bat and a 2nd tier pitcher. Now, Lowrie's decent v. LP bat is gone and so is Weiland for one pen arm.  Not remarkable, at all. 
    Posted by hankwilliams[/QUOTE]

Do you really think anybody cares if you are impressed? You are a joke. Your opinion quit meaning anything long ago. Do everyone a favor and get lost. Maybe some posters like myself would come around more.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from coachzap. Show coachzap's posts

You have nerve calling someone a dim bulb. Youre the fool who wanted Cameron in CF and Ellsbury as 4th OFer. Youre bulbs not dim its been burned out for years. The only reason you dont get proven wrong more is because idiots like you get banned and change nics. I abused you a few years ago on Ellsbury and come back after a tremendous year by him and you are still puking the same garbage. You are pathetic. As for Varitek I thinks its sick that little dweebs like you run him into the ground after the great career he had as Redsox player. Love to see you say it to his face so he could beat you to a pulp like many on here would like to do including me punk.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliams. Show hankwilliams's posts

You have nerve calling someone a dim bulb. Youre the fool who wanted Cameron in CF and Ellsbury as 4th OFer.

Wrong. InEpstein is the fool who went 2 years and 15 million for Cameron (a max of 1 year contract at his age). I am the one who correctly stated that Cameron should rotate and platoon for all 3 left feet Ofers, including your idol, Ellsbury. Cameron was never a bench player in his life, and deteriorated by lack of use. Ellsbury and the entire starting OF was not impressive v. LP. Mac was certainly not an upgrade, even over old age Mike Cameron. BTW, I'll take Cameron's career by far over Ellsbury. We shall see where Ted Williams, I mean Ellsbury career total performance ends up. Had Cameron looked like Wastefield, he would have been starting everyday on the Varitek and Wastefield geriatrics gravy train.  

Youre bulbs not dim its been burned out for years. The only reason you dont get proven wrong more is because idiots like you get banned and change nics.

Never been banned or changed my name.

I abused you a few years ago on Ellsbury and come back after a tremendous year by him and you are still puking the same garbage. You are pathetic.

No, you were abused a few years ago for claiming Ellsbury was the next Ted Williams or Lou Brock or Ichiro. 2010 was an embarrassment, and 2008 was weak as well. Now that Agon is added and Pedroia returns to form in 2011, you want to pretend that your idol is now this superstar, instead of a Carl Crawford with a different skin color that doesn't allow you to live vicariously through your idol. 

As for Varitek I thinks its sick that little dweebs like you run him into the ground after the great career he had as Redsox player. Love to see you say it to his face so he could beat you to a pulp like many on here would like to do including me punk.

I think it stinks that a Captain allows a Union frathouse on a near half a billion dollar Union payroll that failed to win a playoff game in 3 years. I think it stinks that drones like you ignore the fact that Varitek was paid 10 million dollars in those 3 years, and despite being a backup, was physically unable to finish the last two InEsptein gifted contract years. Yet, Varitek has one of his girlfriends lobby for 2 or 3 more contract years from the Red Sox. That is what stinks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

Cameron didn't deteriorate from lack of use......he got old. Diminshing skills.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Not only does softy continue his rants to trade jake and Jed, but now he's mad that they won't get to be traded in the same deal.

:(

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from coachzap. Show coachzap's posts

I quit reading when you said you have never been banned. What a liar. In the part I did read. Ellsbury should not be platooning with anyone. At 28 he has reached superstar status. It sickens you and Im glad. You pick and choose the years with Ellsbury. Bottom line is BEFORE this year he had led the league in stolen bases twice, hit over .300 twice, led the league  in triples, scored 98 and 92 runs in his 2 other full years and played tremendous defense. This year he exploded as I told you long ago he would and now at 28 is just hitting his prime. Deal with it. He has made you look like the fool you are.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

He is in a straight-jacket and shell-shocked from being pummeled by AL East hitters...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliams. Show hankwilliams's posts

28 he has reached superstar status.

Take a look at what real superstar status career metrics are, doting dim wit. Ellsbury is no superstar, nor will he ever be. And he won't get the Crawford fools gold contract, either.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]28 he has reached superstar status. Take a look at what real superstar status career metrics are, doting dim wit. Ellsbury is no superstar, nor will he ever be. And he won't get the Crawford fools gold contract, either.

ah yes, always determine superstar career metrics based on his first 3 years performance.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

[QUOTE]Not impressed at all. Lowrie should have been it for this decent young pen arm. Better to have retained Lowrie and let Weiland throw out of pen bottom, then overpay for this one guy. Lowrie should be traded with Ellsbury, for a top young Rh OF bat and a 2nd tier pitcher. Now, Lowrie's decent v. LP bat is goneand so is Weiland for one pen arm.  Not remarkable, at all. 

Nice to see you have some regret over the loss of Lowrie.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliams. Show hankwilliams's posts

No regret over loss of Lowrie, regret over loss of Lowrie plus Weiland for one non-elite pen arm. Cherry bid against himself. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

A FEW MONTHS AGO, THERE WAS A SIMILAR ISSUE WHEN POSTERS SCREEN NAMES HAD CHANGED TO NULL. IT WAS A COMPUTER GLITCH WHEN BOSTON.COM WENT ON LINE. THIS MAY BE THE SAME.
    YOU CAN DO AS ZAC SUGGESTED, BUT I BELIEVE YOU WILL NEED A SEPARETE EMAIL ADDRESS. YOU CAN ALSO EMAIL FEEDBACK@BOSTON.COM OR COMMUNITY@BOSTON.COM FOR HELP.

GOOD MOVE FOR MELANCONSmile

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Meloncholy or Melanoma, or whatever his name is has some pretty good number except for BB, one thing that has plagued RS relievers. Plus, he pitched for Houston. To think he can pitch in the pressure cooker is a whole other animal.

Lowrie was too valuable to give up for this guy. Switch=hitting utility infielders don't grow on trees, and when Jed is healthy, he produces. He has had some tough luck with the mono and the wrist thing.
    I'm sure he will be a great asset for Houston, who I think got the best of this deal.