Stan" the man"Musial passes away

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Stan

In response to Softlaw1's comment:

Too predictable Stiffy!

The guilt by association has been done by better & more demagogic than you!

visa vi....

Trent Lott being run out of the Senate by the entire democrat establishment and their willing lapdogs the MSM...

I think I could even find my favorite president of the 1900's, Ronald Reagan, photographed with some unsavory characters???

I guess this confirms the sentaments you expressed when you referred to MLK Day as "Skin Pigmentation Celebration Day?"

You are worse than the Far Left Dems you constantly accuse of Racial Demagoguery!  They would be want to dip a stutue of George Washington & Thomas Jefferson in horse pee, accusing many whites of "IDOL WORSHIPING," while ignoring their "clear racism," for having owned slaves.  It would be end of debate for the intellectually challenged, who have difficulty judging history in context of the times.  I assume you are also playing with a short deck???   You too pick & choose the statues you wish to demean & denegrate, based on your own bias.    Strangely enough, you staunchly defended the George Washington statue, as you should have, so long as you get to set the perameters by which EVERYONE should honor ANY & ALL statutues.  Why who is god's arbitor of those statues it is ok to honor, & those worthy of scorn & cries of "idol worshiping????"  Of course it's you Stiffy!

Have you ever heard the term NARCISSISM???

How did I know that you would attempt character assassination with the MLK statue, while defending the honor of the George Washington statue???  You start the debate by denouncing all statues as "evil idol worship," only to change your tune when presented with a George Washington statue.  ARE YOU F'n that nuts???  Seriously?!?!?

****ALL THIS WOULD BE TOLERABLE, BUT FOR YOUR CONSTANT AND UNRELENTING RACIAL DEMAGOGUERY!

THE RICK, RICK IRONY????   THE SAME DISPICABLE RACE BAITING DEMAGOGUERY YOU WHINE ABOUT WITH RESPECT TO LIBERALS!!!!

GEEEEE!  IDK

Stiffy!  Stick to the subjects you really know about!  The one resulting in your new & more apt nickname.  How Softy got Stiffed!   I'm sure you could demagogue the hell out of that subject  ALL    NIGHT        LONG!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

very small man with a very small mind...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

How can such a self professed intellectual, not be remotely introspective enough to realize the selective nature of one's own perseverant "bugaboos?"

The answer is "manifest!"  Self evident!  Ultimately........  Very sad!  :( 

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

This thread is a shambles, and we know who to thank. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to billbyboy's comment:

Banned again softlaw?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

In response to billbyboy's comment:

Banned again softlaw?

I almost feel a little guilty for tweaking Stiffy1 over the edge???

Nahhhhhhh!  :)