Still no RHH OF support?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Still no RHH OF support?

Its still early but Ross and DMac are not solving our RHH OF troubles against lefties, while Sweeney is killing righties.  Ciraico has also played the LF so how about trying something new?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

Re: Still no RHH lefty killer?

In Response to Still no RHH lefty killer?:
    [QUOTE]Its still early but Ross and DMac are not solving our RHH OF troubles against lefties, while Sweeney is killing righties.  Ciraico has also played the LF so how about trying something new?
    Posted by craze4sox[/QUOTE]

Ross should be fine, I'm not worried.  With his consistent plaing time, he shouldn't have a problem matching his career .907 OPS vs LHP's.  He only has 8 PA's agains LHP's so far this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In Response to Re: Still no RHH lefty killer?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Still no RHH lefty killer? : Ross should be fine, I'm not worried.  With his consistent plaing time, he shouldn't have a problem matching his career .907 OPS vs LHP's.  He only has 8 PA's agains LHP's so far this year.
    Posted by JB-3[/QUOTE]

i agree.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Still no RHH lefty killer? : Ross should be fine, I'm not worried.  With his consistent plaing time, he shouldn't have a problem matching his career .907 OPS vs LHP's.  He only has 8 PA's agains LHP's so far this year.
    Posted by JB-3[/QUOTE]

Finally a big hit in the seventh against a lefty, hope it continues.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Still no RHH lefty killer? : Finally a big hit in the seventh against a lefty, hope it continues.

Nice to have another poster who changes his mind after every AB.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Still no RHH lefty killer? : Nice to have another poster who changes his mind after every AB.
    Posted by 6k42lt913c[/QUOTE]

I didn't change my mind, neither Ross or DMac will have me jumping out of my seat after one big hit.  I praised Cody because he finally had one and helped our cause.  Without Ells, CC etc. these guys need to bring it on a daily basis.  Aviles also filled in nicely at leadoff today.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Re: Still no RHH OF support?

They are digging it out as a team. Do I hear any applause?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

if all else fails bring ciriaco up to play SS and put aviles in the OF until CC comes back

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Re: Still no RHH OF support?:
    [QUOTE]They are digging it out as a team. Do I hear any applause?

Thats what this club can and used to do which made them a great team.  When you work hard it pays off.  Our best teams were those who never let falling behind bother them.  When our pitching can hold on its keeps our confidence level that much higher as a team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Still no RHH OF support? : Thats what this club can and used to do which made them a great team.  When you work hard it pays off.  Our best teams were those who never let falling behind bother them.  When our pitching can hold on its keeps our confidence level that much higher as a team.

Feel free to continue calling out Ross, I know it was against a RHP, but nice HR stroke.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Still no RHH OF support? : Feel free to continue calling out Ross, I know it was against a RHP, but nice HR stroke.
    Posted by JB-3[/QUOTE]

I agree, Cody must have our forum up in the dugout, since the fried chicken and beer got put away :)  Now if we can make an early statement against Morre tomorrow it would be a perfect weekend for our fans.  Team effort but Papi gets the most early season praise. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Ross has a .900+ OPS vs LHPs. 

Patience guys, patience.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Still no RHH OF support? : I agree, Cody must have our forum up in the dugout, since the fried chicken and beer got put away :)  Now if we can make an early statement against Morre tomorrow it would be a perfect weekend for our fans.  Team effort but Papi gets the most early season praise. 

This forum is a joke and I doubt if ANY Red Sox player ever spent any time here wasting time listening to the fools of this forum. Why the Forum continues to exist is beyond imagination.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]if all else fails bring ciriaco up to play SS and put aviles in the OF until CC comes back
    Posted by mef429[/QUOTE]

We have the best scoring team in BB, and you want to bring in a career minor leaguer to play SS, and move a career SS to the OF?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Still no RHH OF support? : This forum is a joke and I doubt if ANY Red Sox player ever spent any time here wasting time listening to the fools of this forum. Why the Forum continues to exist is beyond imagination.

Really, why are you here?  The statement was a joke and all I want is our team to succeed.  I said before the season started and stand by it, if our entire team comes to play every day and doesn't let these nagging injuries bother them we can have success.  Watching each others backs and solid pitching is what makes a great team.

Hope it continues!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Ciriaco is clearly the answer.  This team needs to be carried by more guys who could not make the Pirates...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]Ciriaco is clearly the answer.  This team needs to be carried by more guys who could not make the Pirates...
    Posted by notin[/QUOTE]

Right notin, The Pirates management are such a great judges of talent :)  There's a reason why they continue to be one of the worst teams in baseball each year.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Is this Craze4Sox a Red Sox fan?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

I think Ross just answered this question with his mammoth 3-run shot off Matt Moore.  The dude can smoke lefties.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]Is this Craze4Sox a Red Sox fan?

For over 40 years, how about you?  Are you really new to the board, or just another of many who have been booted before for your previous statements.  I also love the fact Cody is finally catching fire but DMac is not worthy of a position on this team.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]I think Ross just answered this question with his mammoth 3-run shot off Matt Moore.  The dude can smoke lefties.
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]And his swing is perfect for Fenway.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Still no RHH OF support? : For over 40 years, how about you?  Are you really new to the board, or just another of many who have been booted before for your previous statements.  I also love the fact Cody is finally catching fire but DMac is not worthy of a position on this team.
    Posted by craze4sox[/QUOTE]Do yourself a favor and ignore him. He never ever talks about baseball.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Still no RHH OF support? : Right notin, The Pirates management are such a great judges of talent :)  There's a reason why they continue to be one of the worst teams in baseball each year.

exactly. and just because a guy has been in the minors for awhile doesn't mean he still can't get better each year and be major league good... sometimes a change a scenery, mixed with different coaches and team mates can make you play better would you not agree?

in the offseason they had aviles play OF in the winter leagues. he certainly could play it if we needed him to. we definitely don't want to lose his bat from the lineup. gosh why are you guys so skeptical? think OUTSIDE the box