1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re: Survey Thread...Will Boston.com once again ban softy...errrr....2013champs?

I don't doubt you are a Sox fan but I'll be damned if you did not wait until Game 4 of the WSC to jump on the wagon! softlaw never got on the wagon. Get real dude.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BDC wants SOFTY back .....  Taking SOFTY off the board would be like taking MR. MOON off the board, two great baseball minds, even though the delivery is different !!!!

[/QUOTE]

Softy is incredibly ignorant about baseball, wake up Bill, the only times he tries to post intelligently is it in an attempt to smear/demean and hate on players.... like conjuring up the 'reverse pivot' trash to attack Ells.

He is a hate-filled sad lonely man repeatedly returning to a place filled with fans that despise him and mods that ban him. Why? He didn't enjoy watching the Sox win like you and me and knows jack about the sport. Puzzling. All signs point to mental illness.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Huh? Deleted for what?  Saying folks should make the counter argument instead of whining?

& if stiffy starts with the ad hominem race baiting, gay bashing, or vile political demagoguery, the problem will get handled????

censorship Gone very awry???

grow up BDC

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BDC wants SOFTY back .....  Taking SOFTY off the board would be like taking MR. MOON off the board, two great baseball minds, even though the delivery is different !!!!

[/QUOTE]

Bill, 

Unfortunately you miss the point. Softy has never had a mind. You give him too much credit, or if in fact he ever did possess any little Grey cells they've been damaged since joining BDC. He was out in Hurricane Katrina all too long. 

Hetch

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Huh? Deleted for what?  Saying folks should make the counter argument instead of whining?

& if stiffy starts with the ad hominem race baiting, gay bashing, or vile political demagoguery, the problem will get handled????

grow up BDC

[/QUOTE]

Hi Dirtdog, 

Folks want him banned because there is no arguing with Softy. As I've said before arguing with the Great Soft One is like bashing your head against the proverbial brick wall producing a bloody forehead. I could care less about banning him anymore as I suggested months ago as well. Keeping Stiffy, Softy etc on ignore is good enough. Ignore him all we want, he'll keep resurfacing. Trolls are immortal.

Hetch 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:
    [QUOTE]

grow up BDC

[/QUOTE]

Hi Dirtdog, 

Folks want him banned because there is no arguing with Softy. As I've said before arguing with the Great Soft One is like bashing your head against the proverbial brick wall producing a bloody forehead. I could care less about banning him anymore as I suggested months ago as well. Keeping Stiffy, Softy etc on ignore is good enough. Ignore him all we want, he'll keep resurfacing. Trolls are immortal.

Hetch 

[/QUOTE]Only in AMERICA do the lib/left think that "their way, is the only way"......  I say, if you don't want to engage a poster, then don't.......  But there is too much crying on this board, a board that has more T-BALLERS than  M L B  types.......   Just saying......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Lil' Billy,

I find myself in the untenable position of abhorring banning, while at the same time abhorring those like Stiffy who absolutely are more than worthy of being banned.  It's paradoxical.

How 'bout this Lil' Billy?  How 'bout you, as Stiffy's lone "supporter," calling him out when he is getting obnoxious, as opposed to chronically blowing smoke up his backside?  This of course would be a full time job, but you seem to have plenty of time & virtual ink on your hands.  What if you were to turn those interminably obtuse quips to the greater good, as opposed to simply stroking your idol.  You know what your folks say about idol worship billy....  Ironically, Stiffy's people are even more strident about idol worship, which obviously begs the question, "why does he not stop you from "danging" yourself to eternal darn-nation?"  

Save yourself billy!  Step up!  Pry those lips off his backside!  & become a force for good. ;)