Suspense, drama, mystery: Can Bill-806 reach his 10,000th post by today, the 100th anniversary of Fenway Park?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Re: Suspense, drama, mystery: Can Bill-806 reach his 10,000th post by Friday, the 100th anniversary of Fenway Park?

Wouldn't it be funny if Bill got banned at 9999 and had to start over. Let's all report him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Suspense, drama, mystery: Can Bill-806 reach his 10,000th post by Friday, the 100th anniversary of Fenway Park?

In Response to Re: Suspense, drama, mystery: Can Bill-806 reach his 10,000th post by Friday, the 100th anniversary of Fenway Park?:
    [QUOTE]Wouldn't it be funny if Bill got banned at 9999 and had to start over. Let's all report him.
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]Report him for what ???  I think that I have been rather good of late..... Rather HUMBLE !!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In Response to Re: Suspense, drama, mystery: Can Bill-806 reach his 10,000th post by Friday, the 100th anniversary of Fenway Park?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Suspense, drama, mystery: Can Bill-806 reach his 10,000th post by Friday, the 100th anniversary of Fenway Park? : Report him for what ???  I think that I have been rather good of late..... Rather HUMBLE !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]
    It's for your own good bill. All that posting gonna make you go blind.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Suspense, drama, mystery: Can Bill-806 reach his 10,000th post by today, the 100th anniversary of Fenway Park?

The limo just arrived, Jenny Dell is here too !!!   On our way.... "Can you believe it" !!!!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Suspense, drama, mystery: Can Bill-806 reach his 10,000th post by today, the 100th anniversary of Fenway Park?

In Response to Re: Suspense, drama, mystery: Can Bill-806 reach his 10,000th post by today, the 100th anniversary of Fenway Park?:
    [QUOTE]Bill-806 is on 9999; one more Bill!
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]  Thank You so much 2004idio......  Your a good man/person & you know your Baseball !!!   Let it be known that  " 2004idio greatly adds to the morale of this BDC board"  !!!   Thanks again !!    ( 2004ido is the Dr. Charles Stienberg of this board)

15. This post has been removed.