Texas vs Tampa for one extra season game tomorrow.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Texas vs Tampa for one extra season game tomorrow.

Nice to see the Rangers win the game today to force another game tomorrow against the Rays.

Price is pitching tomorrow against Perez.

So I strongly think that Moore will pitch against Cleveland if they win or also it may be more likely Holland pitching against Cleveland if they beat Tampa.

Nice to see both teams have their rotation to be all messed up.  As well for Cleveland just for one starter.

Well, who do i want to win tomorrow....I rather to see Rangers wins.  But in someway, I hope they go extra innings....same goes to the wildcard game!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: Texas vs Tampa for one extra season game tomorrow.

In response to GoUconn13's comment:

Nice to see the Rangers win the game today to force another game tomorrow against the Rays.

So I strongly think that Moore will pitch against Cleveland if they win or also it may be more likely Holland pitching against Cleveland if they beat Tampa.

Nice to see both teams have their rotation to be all messed up.  As well for Cleveland just for one starter.

Well, who do i want to win tomorrow....I rather to see Rangers wins.  But in someway, I hope they go extra innings....same goes to the wildcard game!!

hey, you can never go wrong with some extra baseball!! :-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Price can pitch tomorrow and game 2 of the ALDS--if the Rays get that far--without breaking a sweat.  Price can also pitch game 5 because Sunday and Wednesday are off.  Sox still have the advantage, but not an overwhelming one. 

The kind of neat thing is there will now be games on Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, etc.  That is, if you also like NL games. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Moore can't pitch Wed so the Rays have no guarantees here

Moore is lined up to pitch G1 and Price for G2 so that will not be a picnic

And their pen will have a day off too.......

Again, I believe everthing hinges on Lester firing a gem on Friday........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

In response to maxbialystock's comment:

Price can pitch tomorrow and game 2 of the ALDS--if the Rays get that far--without breaking a sweat.  Price can also pitch game 5 because Sunday and Wednesday are off.  Sox still have the advantage, but not an overwhelming one. 

The kind of neat thing is there will now be games on Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, etc.  That is, if you also like NL games. 

but both price and moore will be on three days rest from 163 game to the first wildcard game. Then game one to game five of the divisional round, there is only five days rest.   Sound like Moore and Price could be on three days rest twice within two weeks period if that is the case.  But I know Maddon would gamble on anything.  

For now, he got to focus on winning two games before his team can face Boston.  Alot of headache for him to handle!!

Go Cleveland!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

Tampa and Texas now have to play two games to qualify, Cleveland one. The way they set up the schedule theres no real adavantage gained by the division winners for clonching early....Those that pitched today will be ready to go on regular rest for game 1 next Friday. Those that pitch tomorrow will be ready to go Saturday...

it's the postseason and every team in the dance has a chip and a chair...in baseball momentum is only as good as that days starting pitcher...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Moore pitched today and went 5.1. Not likely he pithces Wednesday, but all the better if he does. If so, he wont pitch Friday. But Im not convinced they will get through both of those teams.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I really hope that Tampa Bay loses.  I really dislike them and would be very happy if they don't make it to the playoffs.  If only the Yankees had won some of their games against Tampa Bay the wild card would be Cleveland against Texas. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

I really hope that Tampa Bay loses.  I really dislike them and would be very happy if they don't make it to the playoffs.  If only the Yankees had won some of their games against Tampa Bay the wild card would be Cleveland against Texas. 

Yes, or if Nathan hadnt blown that save at TB last week. Or if the umpire hadnt screwed us on the Nava play. Take your pick.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

With our difficulty vs Baltimore and I know last 2 games were meaningless but losing 2 one run games and this last blowing a 5 run lead makes them happy going off to play golf or fish, I am happy they are not in the WC.

One good thing we experimented with Doubrount & saw it is not going to work out with him in relief.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

With our difficulty vs Baltimore and I know last 2 games were meaningless but losing 2 one run games and this last blowing a 5 run lead makes them happy going off to play golf or fish, I am happy they are not in the WC.

One good thing we experimented with Doubrount & saw it is not going to work out with him in relief.

Trouble is, besides Breslow and Uehara, nobody out there can retire a batter. Thats a problem.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kannaman. Show kannaman's posts

Price goes tomorrow for the Rays....Moore just returned from an elbow problem I don't see them using him on 3 days rest on wednesday....more likely it will be Cobb. Hopefully Texas beats them because looking at Moore and Price this weekend would be tough.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I know!! Isn't it great?! I hope they go 15 innings and the Rangers finally come out on top!

This is the time of the year when you just want to get to the end, and then it's over and you miss watching baseball. I'm trying to keep that in mind, and enjoy the whole ride. It's been such a great year, and it's about to get better. :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Playoff baseball AL or NL it's all good. Funny thing is I always watch the games with my 15 yr old son who plays H.S. baseball. It used to be I was the one who knew most of the players. I still know the AL well but he schools me now with stats off the top his head from both leagues. A complete role reversal lol.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc1944. Show MadMc1944's posts

Not sure if I would prefer  facing the devil we know well or the devil's we don't know so well?

I think I'd take my chances against Cleve or Texas and have The Ray's go home early.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to andrewmitch's comment:

Moore can't pitch Wed so the Rays have no guarantees here

Moore is lined up to pitch G1 and Price for G2 so that will not be a picnic

And their pen will have a day off too.......

Again, I believe everthing hinges on Lester firing a gem on Friday........

If I'm TB, I go with Cobb on Wednesday without even thinking about it.  Not quite as good as Moore, but still excellent, and it lines up their rotation perfectly against the RS.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

If I'm TB, I go with Cobb on Wednesday without even thinking about it.  Not quite as good as Moore, but still excellent, and it lines up their rotation perfectly against the RS.

That's exactly why we need the Rays to lose tonight or Wednesday.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

[QUOTE]

Playoff baseball AL or NL it's all good. Funny thing is I always watch the games with my 15 yr old son who plays H.S. baseball. It used to be I was the one who knew most of the players. I still know the AL well but he schools me now with stats off the top his head from both leagues. A complete role reversal lol.

[/QUOTE]

@ Stan...

I've been there and done that, so I know for sure that there are a lot worse ways to watch baseball than doing it with your 15 year old son.

Enjoy it and treasure it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Elsewhere I have pointed out how hot the Indians are with 10 in a row, but have neglected to say all 10 wins were against teams with losing records and 8 of the 10 were against Houston and Minnesota, last place teams. 

My concern is not so much who we play but how we play every 5 days off. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Elsewhere I have pointed out how hot the Indians are with 10 in a row, but have neglected to say all 10 wins were against teams with losing records and 8 of the 10 were against Houston and Minnesota, last place teams. 

Farrell may be too, max. He's scheduled a simulated game, Wednesday. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

It would have been a three-way tie if the umpires made the right call back in May between the A's and Indians   Laughing

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/9258435/mlb-says-umpires-made-wrong-call-game-oakland-athletics-cleveland-indians

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

[QUOTE]

Farrell may be too, max. He's scheduled a simulated game, Wednesday. 

[/QUOTE]

Really? Thats great. LOL

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I think Tampa's line up is much different now that they have Delmon Young - he could be scary and has had a lot of playoff experience and success......

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

I think Tampa's line up is much different now that they have Delmon Young - he could be scary and has had a lot of playoff experience and success......

man, he's one of those guys that can still do damage...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

But Rangers get back Cruz after his long lengthy suspension!!  not a good news for Rays!!