THANKS DAD...THEY ALL LAUGHED WHEN I SAID THAT BEN & LUCCIANO's WOULD TRADE YOUK...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

THANKS DAD...THEY ALL LAUGHED WHEN I SAID THAT BEN & LUCCIANO's WOULD TRADE YOUK...

SOOOONER RATHER THAN LATER.......... "SON, IT ONLY MAKES SENSE THAT YOUK WOULD GO IN THE PURGE OF THIS ROSTER WITH THE LIKES OF BECKETT & OTHERS" !!  ALSO TALKING ABOUT SCUTARO TOO !!!   OK BEN,  GO FOR IT SON !!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: THANKS DAD...THEY ALL LAUGHED WHEN I SAID THAT BEN & LUCCIANO's WOULD TRADE YOUK...

They are all laughing now , too:

...but I think, they are laughing at these pictures, not at you:

"my ex-wife's a liar....I've never had a mistress. Who would want to be with a mean, sarcastic, old fool?"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: THANKS DAD...THEY ALL LAUGHED WHEN I SAID THAT BEN & LUCCIANO's WOULD TRADE YOUK...

In Response to Re: THANKS DAD...THEY ALL LAUGHED WHEN I SAID THAT BEN & LUCCIANO's WOULD TRADE YOUK...:
    [QUOTE]They are all laughing now , too: ...but I think, they are laughing at these pictures, not at you: "my ex-wife's a liar....I've never had a mistress. Who would want to be with a mean, sarcastic, old fool?"
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]  GOOD ONE ZILLY ........  HEY, LOOK FOR SCUTARO TO GO......  LOOK FOR THE KID SHORTSTOP OUT OF  3A.......  IM OK WITH THAT, HECK IF HE CAN HIT 230 AND SHORTEN UP THE INFIELD, HE WILL MAKE A FEW ALL WORLD PITCHERS OUT OF OUR STAFF !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

As dad would say: " son, don't forget to take your pills before you start trading stuff with your friends."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: THANKS DAD...THEY ALL LAUGHED WHEN I SAID THAT BEN & LUCCIANO's WOULD TRADE YOUK...:
    [QUOTE]They are all laughing now , too: ...but I think, they are laughing at these pictures, not at you: "my ex-wife's a liar....I've never had a mistress. Who would want to be with a mean, sarcastic, old fool?"
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

True Zilla,   Most of us do laugh at some in this R field.....  We do so instead of crying over the horrific job the current president is doing.

We had such HOPE, but have reluctantly concluded that the emperor has no no clothes!

Others, like you, still see a golden flowing robe :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Am I the only one who finds it odd that Bill's dad seems to have no grasp of Bill's name?

"SON, I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT IT'S GETTING TOO LATE TO RING THE BELL FOR THEE AULD LAND SIGN ON THE DOTTED LINE WHEN YOUR A PAPER TIGER WITH FEET OF CLAY!!"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

First of all, do not mess with YOUK!!!!!!

Second, I believe he is fast approaching 10/5 rights.

Third, who is going to replace his production at 3B?

Here's the logical plan for Youk:

See if he can stay healthy this year.

If he does the 12 Million Dollar option in 2013 is a no-brainer.

If not, they renegotiate w/ him for less $ or let him walk.

If he's with us through 2013, he becomes a top candidate for being signed to an extension for being our DH who can also fill in at the corners for perhaps another 3 years to complete his career.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]First of all, do not mess with YOUK!!!!!! Second, I believe he is fast approaching 10/5 rights. Third, who is going to replace his production at 3B? Here's the logical plan for Youk: See if he can stay healthy this year. If he does the 12 Million Dollar option in 2013 is a no-brainer. If not, they renegotiate w/ him for less $ or let him walk. If he's with us through 2013, he becomes a top candidate for being signed to an extension for being our DH who can also fill in at the corners for perhaps another 3 years to complete his career.
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]  3 REASONS WHY "YOUK" HAS TO GO...... 1/HURT THE LAST 2 YEARS....2/ 12MIL$$$$$$.......  3/ THE FASTER THE ROSTER TURNS OVER, THE LESS PROBLEMS BOBBY V. WILL HAVE !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

The last time I looked Youkillis is still with the team. Liked Scuttaro only thing is they weakened an area unless they are going after Hensley Ramirez.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Yeah, hooray for the Red Sox , whatever...

Now what about Obama signing a law to detain (without any criminal charges) any US Citizen on US soil, and then RENDITION the US Citizen to secret prisons and concentration camps around the world and here in the US ??? 

Google: Argentina, early 1970's ....."The Dissapeared"

Yeah, keep nurturing your Bush Derangement Syndrome and keep thinking of Conservatives and Republicans as your mortal enemy....forget about Islamic Extremism and Terrorism, Mexican Drug Cartels taking over Mexico, Iran building ICBM launchers in Venezuela, ect....

Oh yeah, one more thing....Obama's new guy to run the OMB ? The former CEO of Bain Capital !

WAKE UP IDIOTS: infowars.com
    http://www.infowars.com/ron-paul-vs-goldman-sachs/

PS: how about keeping your politics off our Red Sox and Celtic boards ?
    I'M TALKING TO YOU ZILLAGOD

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, hooray for the Red Sox , whatever... Now what about Obama signing a law to detain (without any criminal charges) any US Citizen on US soil, and then RENDITION the US Citizen to secret prisons and concentration camps around the world and here in the US ???  Google: Argentina, early 1970's ....."The Dissapeared" Yeah, keep nurturing your Bush Derangement Syndrome and keep thinking of Conservatives and Republicans as your mortal enemy....forget about Islamic Extremism and Terrorism, Mexican Drug Cartels taking over Mexico, Iran building ICBM launchers in Venezuela, ect.... Oh yeah, one more thing....Obama's new guy to run the OMB ? The former CEO of Bain Capital ! WAKE UP IDIOTS: infowars.com http://www.infowars.com/ron-paul-vs-goldman-sachs/ PS: how about keeping your politics off our Red Sox and Celtic boards ? I'M TALKING TO YOU ZILLAGOD
    Posted by PHX85014[/QUOTE]   SON, GO EASY HERE..... AFTER 264 POSTS, YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL OUT OUR BELOVED ZILLYGOD ??  HECK, IF I EVER BECOME THE RED SOX GM, MY 1ST MOVE WILL BE TO BRING IN ZILLY AS MY ASSISTANT !!!   BTW,  RON PAUL ????  PLEASE SPARE ME/US, HE RANKS RIGHT UP THERE WITH  JIMMY CAR-TOR & THE "BIG O"  !!!  AND THATS COMING FROM A PERSON THAT DOES NOT GET INVOLVED WITH POLITICS !!!    (ME, BILL-806)