Thanksgiving

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Thanksgiving

Good Morning all...wanted to take a minute to wish you and yours a great and blessed Thanksgiving...along with all those who have endured tragic events of this year..may God continue to watch over you and your loved ones...and bring you blessings...of course a thanksgiving wish to those men and women of our Armed Forces who are away from family...thank you and God Bless..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Thanksgiving

Right back at ya Jete. The best to you and yours, and too everyone here. I wish you all a blessed Thanksgiving.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

Enjoy the turkey & fixin's everybody!

Safe travels to those that are headed "home" for the holiday.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Right back at ya Jete. The best to you and yours, and too everyone here. I wish you all a blessed Thanksgiving.

[/QUOTE]thanks SP..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Best to sox fans everywhere, and if yours is over in Canada, have another on us!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Best to sox fans everywhere, and if yours is over in Canada, have another on us!

[/QUOTE] their's is in October...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Even this Seattle Mariners fan is grateful this Thanksgiving.

Let us all be thankful for the blessings in our lives.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to hill55's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] + 1

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends here.  

Here's wishing you all have a great day with as much family as you can muster together.  Be thankful for what you have, keep it in your hearts that there are people who are less fortunate and try to do something to make their day brighter.  We're all in this together. 

... and don't forget to take time for this classic for Thanksgiving Day....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjKF7aQthcQ

:-)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

In response to chris2's comment:

In response to hill55's comment:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, I see you have the picture of Harmon Killebrew, I must admit he was my idol growing as a kid in Boston. What a name for a power hitter. I saw  him a few times here in Arizona before he passed away. Great guy. Happy Holidays

I grew up in Iowa a Harmon Killebrew and Minnesota Twins fan and painfully remember the American League champion Red Sox sweeping a two-game series at Fenway Park to overtake the Twins on the final weekend of the 1967 season. Carl Yastrzemski and Killebrew entered the weekend tied for the league lead in homeruns. Yaz homered in the seventh inning of the second-to-last game and Killebrew answered in the ninth inning. Neither homered in the finale, leaving Yaz with the Triple Crown:

http://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/BOS/BOS196709300.shtml

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

'Never touch the toykee till the relatives arrive'

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good Morning all...wanted to take a minute to wish you and yours a great and blessed Thanksgiving...along with all those who have endured tragic events of this year..may God continue to watch over you and your loved ones...and bring you blessings...of course a thanksgiving wish to those men and women of our Armed Forces who are away from family...thank you and God Bless..

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Jete.

I wish all my sox friends a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Have a great Thanksgiving Jete, Think Cashman will be joining the Canos for Thanksgiving dinner like Theo did with Schilling? 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Bill-806 choke on a funny bone (Humor/Respect)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bill-806 choke on a funny bone (Humor/Respect)

[/QUOTE]CoolMoney Mouth

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to MikeNagy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Have a great Thanksgiving Jete, Think Cashman will be joining the Canos for Thanksgiving dinner like Theo did with Schilling? 

[/QUOTE] LOL..hey Mike!!!long time no see..hope all is well...since i haven't seen you, congrats on the championship..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Great thread .......  DAD & BILL-806 concur.......  Just a reminder from your GOVERNMENT, be sure to discuss the "BIG O-CARE" today with the family and fill out all the forms !! Have a great day, ALL !!!  

[/QUOTE]
    More alleged "humor", Bill?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In response to MikeNagy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LOL..hey Mike!!!long time no see..hope all is well...since i haven't seen you, congrats on the championship..

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Jete, we win those all the time :)  All is well, hope all is well with you.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Happy Thanksgiving to each and everyone of the posters here at BDC, may you and your loved ones have a marvelous Thanksgiving's Day, and enjoy whatever it is you are doing for this day! For Ben Cherrington and the Red Sox after today you need to take care of business!!!! LMAO

So we here who spend our precious time debating the merits of your acquisitions will have something to debate! We have beaten the Bradenhop trade to death......As Ryback would say on WWE, Feed me!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

happy thanksgiving everyone...have a safe day and give thanks our red sox are champs....take care of your friends and family and give thanks to what you have.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Terrific post jete - and back 'atcha.