The Dumbest Poster On This Board

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: The Dumbest Poster On This Board

In response to mef429's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to soups' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sorry for the philosophical approach, but the dumbest poster on this board is whichever one thinks he's never posted something dumb in the first place.

[/QUOTE]

its not taking a holier-than-thou approach.. we've all made dumb posts. The posters mentioned in this thread are ones who make dumb posts 95% of the time

[/QUOTE]

Just wondering who the authority is on whether its a dumb post or not...The majority?

Im sure Ive had 1 or 2 posts that some might be considered "dumb", I guess. Although Ive never set out to write a "dumb" post. I also think dumb would be the wrong word to use.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Softlaw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Instead of "dumb" use "Man-made caused disaster" or "overseas contingency operation".

[/QUOTE]Softy, good one......  However, the lib/left/rad/soc/moonbats on this board will not understand your point !!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

I don't understand.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to Ben Cheringtom's comment:
    [QUOTE]

softlaw is pretty much the champ

[/QUOTE]

Apparently Softlaw likes the minor leaguer we got from PT based on the color of his skin, so I think he's back in the running.

Holt has one very important middle infield profile for New England's elite Red Sox fans, and that's skin color.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Softlaw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Instead of "dumb" use "Man-made caused disaster" or "overseas contingency operation".

[/QUOTE]Softy, good one......  However, the lib/left/rad/soc/moonbats on this board will not understand your point !!!

[/QUOTE]

The Boston Rad Socs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wolfpack13. Show Wolfpack13's posts

I answered "Alibiike" when this thread first came out and since then it's gotten worse. His new thing is to throw in Obama jabs twisted in with the Cherrington jabs. I'm doubling down. No one is close to Alibiike because other posters get part of a post correct or at least make sense. Alibiike's thoughts aren't coherent. Aside from him, the dumbest posters are the ones who consistently overstate things such as "Ben Cherrington knows nothing about baseball," "If you like Theo Epstein you are a pink hatter," "Sit and spit is the worst manager the Sox have ever had." Jim Rome wannabes.

FInally, I disagree with posters who want us all to come together. When people give a stupid opinion it is fun to call them out. By the way it looks as though the 2013 is the absolute worst team the Sox have ever had.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to Wolfpack13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I answered "Alibiike" when this thread first came out and since then it's gotten worse. His new thing is to throw in Obama jabs twisted in with the Cherrington jabs. I'm doubling down. No one is close to Alibiike because other posters get part of a post correct or at least make sense. Alibiike's thoughts aren't coherent. Aside from him, the dumbest posters are the ones who consistently overstate things such as "Ben Cherrington knows nothing about baseball," "If you like Theo Epstein you are a pink hatter," "Sit and spit is the worst manager the Sox have ever had." Jim Rome wannabes.

FInally, I disagree with posters who want us all to come together. When people give a stupid opinion it is fun to call them out. By the way it looks as though the 2013 is the absolute worst team the Sox have ever had.

[/QUOTE]

You throw an interesting twist into this.  I assumed that we were referring to the dumbest RS fan, or at least pretending to be a RS fan.  If this is all-around intellect, then it makes the exercise far more complicated.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In the SPIRIT of CHRISTMAS & the season, may we all come together and stop with the childish name calling and give thanks for our blessings, our loved ones, and our beloved Red Sox..........  We may even find an opportunity to thank the "BIG O" for the last 4 years of total bizarre governing and the prospect of the next 4 years of turning us into a 3rd world country !!!!!    As DAD would say...... "SON, STICKS & STONES CAN BREAK MY BONES, BUT NAMES WILL NEVER HURT ME" !!!!     ENJOY, ALL !!!!    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

[/QUOTE]

hey bozo breath, george w. made this a 3rd world country, and idiots like you and softy are 3rd rate citizens.

[/QUOTE]  My goooodness, and hows the "BIG O" LOOK NOW AS WE PREPARE FOR THE CLIFF RIDE ???  I respect your opinion, SON !!!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wolfpack13. Show Wolfpack13's posts

Mryazz my last sentence was "ironical." My post referred to people who overstate things being dumb and then I finished the post with hyperbole saying the 2013 Sox will be the worst in history. 

We are in deep trouble as a nation.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankenstein3. Show yankenstein3's posts

Curious thread and somewhat pedantic. From my brief perusal of this forum I would note that the guy with the Mo Howard avatar seems to be the smartest. Dunmbest, who cares?

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.