The Dumbest Poster On This Board

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re: The Dumbest Poster On This Board

In response to yankenstein3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Curious thread and somewhat pedantic. From my brief perusal of this forum I would note that the guy with the Mo Howard avatar seems to be the smartest. Dunmbest, who cares?

[/QUOTE]

pike

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

The testosterone war continues.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Ben Cheringtom's comment:
    [QUOTE]

edith/ pike

kimsaythis

[/QUOTE]

Apparently, when I hit report abuse on this post nothing happens. It doesn't even register the complaint. Since a couple of days ago I was able to report abuse and have the post removed, it appears, like I said in Beantowne's thread that his back is covered. He's here to post abusive one-two line comments (Mikey again, obviously since he has carte blanche), and you can't even report him. Yankee fans ruling the board.

FTR this is even about deciding it's not abusive, it's about not even accepting the report.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Helloitsmeagain. Show Helloitsmeagain's posts

Apparently, when I hit report abuse on this post nothing happens. It doesn't even register the complaint. Since a couple of days ago I was able to report abuse and have the post removed, it appears, like I said in Beantowne's thread that his back is covered. He's here to post abusive one-two line comments (Mikey again, obviously since he has carte blanche), and you can't even report him. Yankee fans ruling the board.

FTR this is even about deciding it's not abusive, it's about not even accepting the report.

[/QUOTE]

Another quality baseball related post from pikesaysthis

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Helloitsmeagain's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Another quality baseball related post from pikesaysthis

[/QUOTE]

Hey, Babe. The only reason why I posted is because it's constantly bumped up by Yankee trolls. I don't care how many of your pals you have doing this. As far as Yankee trolls like yourself are concerned this thread talking about dumb Sox posters will never die. And don't expect Carnie to acknowledge it.

I see a Sox board is still the biggest concern in your life.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Helloitsmeagain. Show Helloitsmeagain's posts

Hey, Babe. The only reason why I posted is because it's constantly bumped up by Yankee trolls. I don't care how many of your pals you have doing this. As far as Yankee trolls like yourself are concerned this thread talking about dumb Sox posters will never die. And don't expect Carnie to acknowledge it.

I see a Sox board is still the biggest concern in your life.

[/QUOTE]

That's funny since you are here 24/7 trying to "cleanse" the board while I am rarely here.

Think much before you post?

Too funny, pike.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I wonder if hitting report abuse and it doesn't register just means it not attached to the account your reporting. The fact that I needed to post something about it just to get a reaction, doesn't bode well for Sox fans. I have to wonder if the report abuse function is being manipulated.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Helloitsmeagain. Show Helloitsmeagain's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wonder if hitting report abuse and it doesn't register just means it not attached to the account your reporting. The fact that I needed to post something about it just to get a reaction, doesn't bode well for Sox fans. I have to wonder if the report abuse function is being manipulated.

[/QUOTE]

Yet another quality baseball related post by pikesaysthis

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]

kimsaythis may just win the award.

[/QUOTE]

Why do you care when you're not even a Sox fan?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

kimsaythis may just win the award.

[/QUOTE]

Why do you care when you're not even a Sox fan?

[/QUOTE]

you are nuts. Just pure nuts.

[/QUOTE]

You have a private profile. You need secrecy for all your one-liners that are your sole contribution to this board. I would describe you as having a lack of nuts.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Helloitsmeagain. Show Helloitsmeagain's posts

You have a private profile. You need secrecy for all your one-liners that are your sole contribution to this board. I would describe you as having a lack of nuts.

[/QUOTE]

So pike, do you think the bosox sign ellsbury to an extension or do they trade him?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Maybe Carnie can get his pal JBay to remove this thead. Since there's zero possibility that he will be able to control his Yankee troll pals, and, horror, even worse, have to admit they are trolls on this board.

I look forward to the time when new posters make this less acceptable to Yankee trolls because they don't have a fear that they are somehow violating political correctness. Losers are losers, Yankee fans are no different.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Helloitsmeagain. Show Helloitsmeagain's posts

[QUOTE]

Maybe Carnie can get his pal JBay to remove this thead. Since there's zero possibility that he will be able to control his Yankee troll pals, and, horror, even worse, have to admit they are trolls on this board.

I look forward to the time when new posters make this less acceptable to Yankee trolls because they don't have a fear that they are somehow violating political correctness. Losers are losers, Yankee fans are no different.

[/QUOTE]

Well pike, you spent the better part of the last couple of hours posting away in here but yet you have failed once again to actually post anything baseball related despite numerous attempts on my part to engage you in baseball related topics.

You are the very definition of a troll.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Just an FYI, carnie started this thread about me, and it has digressed to over 100 messages, none of which have nothing to do with me. Enjoy the New Year!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

In response to ADG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just an FYI, carnie started this thread about me, and it has digressed to over 100 messages, none of which have nothing to do with me. Enjoy the New Year!

[/QUOTE]

Apparently, I am in the running for top honors but I think the honor should go to Ben Cherington and his surrogate, Ben CheringtoM.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.