The Final Countdown: Game thread Wed. night, Lester vs Simon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Re: The Final Countdown: Game thread Wed. night, Lester vs Simon

Truth is , the Rays deserve it. They are a team with a lot of heart. Sad to say , you cannot say that about the Red Sox.  Thoroughly disgusted with the whole thing. Goodbye , Tito. Nice knowing you. This Sox team will forever be remembered as the biggest chokers in history.  Good night all.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

They got exactly what they deserve. No playoff berth.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chiero. Show chiero's posts

The Red Sox did not deserve to make the playoffs this year. Most of the roster--- not to mention the GM and manager---vastly underperformed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lmitaly. Show lmitaly's posts

Complete disaster!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lscheue. Show lscheue's posts

The Sox need pitching and new management.  Too many mistakes on the bases. Papi is not too bright.  Paps just cost himself millions of dollars.  Scutaro, Pedroia, and Ellsbury could not do it all without some help.  Aceves is the greatest.  Francona is almost as bad as Grady Little.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mantazz. Show Mantazz's posts

Texas vs. Rays will be a good matchup... I'll continue to watch... Yanks will NOT wanna face the Rays in the ALCS...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxdawg08. Show soxdawg08's posts

This September was a nightmare we couldn't wake up from. Tonight has to be the weirdest ending to a season in baseball history and, the biggest choke job in Red Sox history.

See ya all in April.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UpperValley. Show UpperValley's posts

Probably gonna throw-up
    soon

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfanmoncton. Show redsoxfanmoncton's posts

send papelbon as well, here is a guy who said last night was fun, how much fun is it now. As for Crawford, cut that loose, its like having Manny out there except Manny could hit
    still cannot believe that the sox only had to beat a last place team, hmmm I wonder where they could find a coach.......................
    on the bright side, we will get to see good baseball and not more of the crap we have witnessed over past 6 weeks

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: The Final Countdown: Game thread Wed. night, Lester vs Simon:
    [QUOTE]great watching the games with all of you. thanks for the great company
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]
    See you next year, J ... assuming I subject myself to this again!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In Response to Re: The Final Countdown: Game thread Wed. night, Lester vs Simon:
    [QUOTE]Truth is , the Rays deserve it. They are a team with a lot of heart. Sad to say , you cannot say that about the Red Sox.  Thoroughly disgusted with the whole thing. Goodbye , Tito. Nice knowing you. This Sox team will forever be remembered as the biggest chokers in history.  Good night all.
    Posted by dgalehouse[/QUOTE]

From California 9:15 PCT...you are 100 percent correct !!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lscheue. Show lscheue's posts

It's the curse of poor coaching and no depth in the bull pen.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Have a good Fall and Winter, J-Bay

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rolundo. Show Rolundo's posts

Typical ending considering the month they had.  I agree with others in saying the Rays earned this; and deserve to be there over the Sox.  Though I am starting to wonder if Crawford's still loyal to his old team.  Fitting that a gold glove outfielder can't manage to make that catch with the whole season on the line (not the easiest catch, but well within his abilities).  All I know is he sure was a better player when he was lining up against the Red Sox.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BS10FAN. Show BS10FAN's posts

[QUOTE]Probably gonna throw-up soon
    Posted by UpperValley[/QUOTE]

I am absolutley stunned by how this all ended..not the fact that sox lost but how they lost and the Rays won..Im actually at peace..I knew the sox were dying a slow death and they just died..the first time in 36 years I am not even mad..disappointed but not mad..what a grossly overpaid bunch..time to make some serious changes..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I've got a trade...how about we trade our whole team for Baltimore's & if they turn us down I'd settle for the Jays !!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from westcoastsox9. Show westcoastsox9's posts

I enjoyed posting with you guys, sorry it ended like this!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LondonRedSox. Show LondonRedSox's posts

Cry I'm heartbroken, devastated

but I sill love the Red Sox
    I hope we win it all next year

Red Sox 4 ever Smile

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Final Countdown: Game thread Wed. night, Lester vs Simon : I am absolutley stunned by how this all ended..not the fact that sox lost but how they lost and the Rays won..Im actually at peace..I knew the sox were dying a slow death and they just died..the first time in 36 years I am not even mad..disappointed but not mad..what a grossly overpaid bunch..time to make some serious changes..
    Posted by BS10FAN[/QUOTE]\\

Could not have said it better!    This is a very SAD night...........

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Typical ending considering the month they had.  I agree with others in saying the Rays earned this; and deserve to be there over the Sox.  Though I am starting to wonder if Crawford still loyal to his old team.  Fitting that a gold glove outfielder can't manage to make that catch with the whole season on the line (not the easiest catch, but well within his abilities).  All I know is he sure was a better player when he was lining up against the Red Sox.
    Posted by Rolundo

He was effectively the Manchurian Candidate !

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobala. Show bobala's posts

Carl Crawford.
    I guess we all liked him better when he was in Tampa.
    Be careful what you wish for....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mauromax. Show mauromax's posts

They are terrible, from defensive mistakes, to no clutch hitting, pitching, overall execution. Think about September...an absolutely inexcusable month of baseball. Let' Theo go to the cubs, and bring in some guys with some heart and passion. They played so defeated for the last four weeks, it was depressing to watch. They deserve this result the way they played. Enjoy your winter boys and get your butts in baseball shape by feb/march.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

THIS RED SOX TEAM deserved to lose!   They folded a long time ago!!!!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from june2010. Show june2010's posts

ugly season ... heartbroken ...

I saw Tom Brady cut his hair, I hope the samson effect does not go into play ...

just a thought

25. This post has been removed.