The Globes Nick Carfardo concurs with DAD & BILL-806, Iggy, Larvarnway & Doubront......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

The Globes Nick Carfardo concurs with DAD & BILL-806, Iggy, Larvarnway & Doubront......

Too !!!!!!!   Nick says that Bobby V. is saying/leaning towards the kids as opening day  SS & CATCHER......  Look for Doubront as your # 4 starter !!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

Re: The Globes Nick Carfardo concurs with DAD & BILL-806, Iggy, Larvarnway & Doubront......

m

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: The Globes Nick Carfardo concurs with DAD & BILL-806, Iggy, Larvarnway & Doubront......

A real goood glove at SS and the next Carlton Fisk behind the plate !!!!!    "WOW", you go BOBBY V  !!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

And what will Ben C. say ????????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boomerangsdotcom. Show Boomerangsdotcom's posts

BILL! It looks like you, me and your DAD!

Then again, I have been wrong before! It does appear that this concept is being strongly considered though, which means heads may roll soon!

I personally expect at least 1 trade. And the Phillies option sounds good to me!

I'm all bold in honor of your Dad Bill! And you! It's not shouting. It's ENTHUSIASM!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: The Globes Nick Carfardo concurs with DAD & BILL-806, Iggy, Larvarnway & Doubront......:
    [QUOTE]BILL! It looks like you, me and your DAD! Then again, I have been wrong before! It does appear that this concept is being strongly considered though, which means heads may roll soon! I personally expect at least 1 trade. And the Phillies option sounds good to me! I'm all bold in honor of your Dad Bill! And you! It's not shouting. It's ENTHUSIASM!
    Posted by Boomerangsdotcom[/QUOTE] Thank you..... BTW,  You are closing in on your 10,000th post......  Don't forget to ask BDC about your new car !!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

I think we need at least three more threads on this same subject.......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: The Globes Nick Carfardo concurs with DAD & BILL-806, Iggy, Larvarnway & Doubront......:
    [QUOTE]  A real goood glove at SS and the next Carlton Fisk behind the plate !!!!!    "WOW", you go BOBBY V  !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]
    The '' next Carlton Fisk'' ???  OMG some people are in lala land. Do you honestly think Salty & Shoppach are going to play second fiddle to some unproven kid ?? I can see maybe Iggy & you already know how I feel about Doubront.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Globes Nick Carfardo concurs with DAD & BILL-806, Iggy, Larvarnway & Doubront...... : The '' next Carlton Fisk'' ???  OMG some people are in lala land. Do you honestly think Salty & Shoppach are going to play second fiddle to some unproven kid ?? I can see maybe Iggy & you already know how I feel about Doubront.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE] Yesssss Sir, and BOBBY V. does too !!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

...............and Hank

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]...............and Hank
    Posted by hankwilliamsjr[/QUOTE]Or shucks Hank, thank you ......  The libs on this board just have not played enough T-BALL to "know a player when they see one" !!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Bill-806 I cannot read what you are saying, please TYPE LOUDER !!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Bill-806 I cannot read what you are saying, please TYPE LOUDER !!!
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]  You know that I have been "put on report" by the BDC, but yet, you continue to stir the pot...... I would rather, you give credit where credit is due, and thank me for "going along, to get along" !!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

lol.... okay well done.

* I really did not know you were "on report" as I don't even care and pay near zero attention.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomnev. Show tomnev's posts

[QUOTE]And what will Ben C. say ????????
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Bill,

I am guessing that Bobby V will give in to Ben on Iglesias and he will start in Pawtucket, but agree that you are right on Lavarnway and Doubront. The interesting moves are going to happen when CC is ready to come back.....Bobby doesnt want to carry 3 catchers, so what does Ben C do.....do we try and move Shoppach for bascially nothing.....or do we try and put Salty in a bigger package of Minor Leaguers to get that Bonafide 5th Starter. Personally I go with the latter.....the extra benefit you get by adding a starter(like a Floyd)....besides the obvious, is that it allows them to move Bard back to the pen and explain to him that it was based on need and not his performance....hopefully saving some of his confidence.....if you move him to the en without acquiring that starter, he is probably going to take it hard. When Iggy is ready, another interesting move will occur....if Bobby feels Aviles can play OF, then McDonald is probably gone, if he feels more like Aviles is the IF super sub, than I guess we could try and move Punto.....either way eventually these 3 guys deserve their Major League shot 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Globes Nick Carfardo concurs with DAD & BILL-806, Iggy, Larvarnway & Doubront...... : Bill, I am guessing that Bobby V will give in to Ben on Iglesias and he will start in Pawtucket, but agree that you are right on Lavarnway and Doubront. The interesting moves are going to happen when CC is ready to come back.....Bobby doesnt want to carry 3 catchers, so what does Ben C do.....do we try and move Shoppach for bascially nothing.....or do we try and put Salty in a bigger package of Minor Leaguers to get that Bonafide 5th Starter. Personally I go with the latter.....the extra benefit you get by adding a starter(like a Floyd)....besides the obvious, is that it allows them to move Bard back to the pen and explain to him that it was based on need and not his performance....hopefully saving some of his confidence.....if you move him to the en without acquiring that starter, he is probably going to take it hard. When Iggy is ready, another interesting move will occur....if Bobby feels Aviles can play OF, then McDonald is probably gone, if he feels more like Aviles is the IF super sub, than I guess we could try and move Punto.....either way eventually these 3 guys deserve their Major League shot 
    Posted by tomnev[/QUOTE]Good post, young man.....  SALTY is expendable as i think (hate to say it) YOUK is too !!!!! (avilies then to 3rd & Iggy plays  SS !!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m