The Laser Show appreciation thread!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

The Laser Show appreciation thread!

ah Pedie! Crashed another one last nite into the monstah seats. makes circus outrageous catches that are instant ESPN glove jems. works so well with david drew that I'm sure that every club out there has a manager that just drools with envy about their smooth fluidity. Add to that Iggy at third and either naps or carp at 1st and you have to love this infield defense. All anchored by the best little big man evah to take the field in a sox uniform. I can't count the number of times whe n pedie does something so spectacular with his glove that you can read John Farrells lips saying "wow" And to top it all off you got a smoking fast trio backing up the infield to boot.

add to this and you got another little spitfire taking the closer role and just running with it.

Ahhhhh great to be a red sox fan eh gang?

whooooooooooooooooooooouh!!!!!Smile

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: The Laser Show appreciation thread!

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

ah Pedie! Crashed another one last nite into the monstah seats. makes circus outrageous catches that are instant ESPN glove jems. works so well with david drew that I'm sure that every club out there has a manager that just drools with envy about their smooth fluidity. Add to that Iggy at third and either naps or carp at 1st and you have to love this infield defense. All anchored by the best little big man evah to take the field in a sox uniform. I can't count the number of times whe n pedie does something so spectacular with his glove that you can read John Farrells lips saying "wow" And to top it all off you got a smoking fast trio backing up the infield to boot.

add to this and you got another little spitfire taking the closer role and just running with it.

Yup, the HRs aren't there this year, thanks to the thumb injury, but you can't complain about the rest of his numbers!

And you're right, you have to love watching him play defense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

[QUOTE]

Yup, the HRs aren't there this year, thanks to the thumb injury, but you can't complain about the rest of his numbers!

And you're right, you have to love watching him play defense.

[/QUOTE]

Future Hall of Famer along with Bobby Doerr.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

yeah, yeah, yeah....whatever....Tongue Out

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

yeah, yeah, yeah....whatever....Tongue Out

ha! like I keep tellin ya "B"........just give me your address and I'll send ya a nice brand new fitted Red Sox Cap...........oh, and don't forget to tell me the size. Tongue OutCoolWink

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Attn RSN : 7-0 in the second

Laser Show!  

Click LIKE and SHARE

You may glory in a team triumphant......
    But you fall in love with a team in defeat

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Attn RSN : 7-0 in the second

Laser Show!  

Click LIKE and SHARE

You may glory in a team triumphant......
    But you fall in love with a team in defeat

Have I ever told you that I think you totally rock? well, I do.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kannaman. Show kannaman's posts

I thought it was a good sign that he pulled that ball....the thumb must be about healed up for him to be driving the ball that way again. I can't remember him pulling anything into the air this year...a few ground balls into left field has been about it. But what a player even injured...the plays he makes on defense are amazing....hurdled Bautista last night when he tried to break up the DP...that was funny to watch and I am glad no one got injured on the play.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to kannaman's comment:

I thought it was a good sign that he pulled that ball....the thumb must be about healed up for him to be driving the ball that way again. I can't remember him pulling anything into the air this year...a few ground balls into left field has been about it. But what a player even injured...the plays he makes on defense are amazing....hurdled Bautista last night when he tried to break up the DP...that was funny to watch and I am glad no one got injured on the play.

yeah I agree with you. he has been looking for that middle in pitch that he could get the barrel of his bat on and uppercut it like only he can. good observation man. if his thumb was still an issue in his mind he would be swinging totally differently. and I laughed out loud when he jumped over bautista to make that double play. and did you see bautista afterwards going back to his duggout shaking his head? funny stuff.