The Orioles loses to a community college team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

The Orioles loses to a community college team

Link

No wonder the Orioles are going nowhere fast. But it's a pretty funny(short) read if you're interested.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: The Orioles loses to a community college team

They lost to their Triple-A team today (I was there), but I don't think that means much.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

they seemed to whup our butt in september...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In Response to Re: The Orioles loses to a community college team:
    [QUOTE]they seemed to whup our butt in september...
    Posted by mef429[/QUOTE]

Ha.  My thoughts exactly.

If A beats B and B beats C well then.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

O's will be punished for their insolence.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Preseaon games mean nothing.  They're usually decided by people you've never heard of before and never will again. 

I've always liked the O's, way back to the time when Earl Weaver was managing Jim Palmer, Mike Cuellar, and the Robinsons.  They always struck me as being a classy organization.  And now Camden Yards is my second-favorite park, second only to Fenway, and since they're two very different venues my reasons for liking them are very different.

Now, just as a little icing on the cake, they've got a Maine boy on their opening day roster.  Life is good.  What's not to like??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roadrunner9234. Show Roadrunner9234's posts

I have to say the overblown celebration when they beat us in September seems to preclude them from being a "classy" organization.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

The community college team had Orioles pitchers and catchers.

So basically the orioles couldnt hit their own pitching.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: The Orioles loses to a community college team": [QUOTE]The community college team had Orioles pitchers and catchers. So basically the orioles couldnt hit their own pitching. Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE] Now THAT is frightening.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Just another yawn from ST.  As stated above the Sox couldn't beat the Orioles when it counted...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I am also of the camp that there really should not be any trash talking on the o's after September.  Showalter getting the last laugh, right after Tito getting the boot, stands out as the most horrid aspect of that very horrid period of time.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

[QUOTE]I am also of the camp that there really should not be any trash talking on the o's after September.  Showalter getting the last laugh, right after Tito getting the boot, stands out as the most horrid aspect of that very horrid period of time.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

especially with the drama earlier in that season where showalter was talking smack about theo and tito. then there was that brawl where papi was a quarter inch away from going to jail for taking some dudes head off. showalkter said he would like nothing more than to send us packing and that he did.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Orioles loses to a community college team : especially with the drama earlier in that season where showalter was talking smack about theo and tito. then there was that brawl where papi was a quarter inch away from going to jail for taking some dudes head off. showalkter said he would like nothing more than to send us packing and that he did.
    Posted by mef429[/QUOTE]

exactly.  its started in ST last year with his ridiculous trash talk.  It made me hunger for the usual Oriole beat down the Sox would put on them over the course of the year.  But, in the end, Showlater wins.  ACK.