The Real Red Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

The Real Red Sox

Will the real Red Sox take the field...  Oh, wait a minute the real Red Sox did take the field...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Re: The Real Red Sox

one thread is enough

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to bingobilly's comment:

Will the real Red Sox take the field...  Oh, wait a minute the real Red Sox did take the field...

They will be marginally better than this, I think. No better than a .500 team this year. Not with stiffs like Gomes and Miller and Mortensen and and and...on the team. Lots of mediocrity here too: Ellsbury, Salty, Middlebrooks. Besides Ortiz, who is really pounding the ball this year? Its not pretty, is it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

one thread is enough

Says who!  When it comes to the Red Sacks one is never enough...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Many "fans" seem to accept the "out" oh, we didn't expect them to do much this year.  I say hogwash, it is the responsibility of ownership to put an "A" product on the field in the same manner as any business.  Yes, of course it won't be a straight "A" product however, not many products put on the market by businesses are anyways... 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

Many "fans" seem to accept the "out" oh, we didn't expect them to do much this year.  I say hogwash, it is the responsibility of ownership to put an "A" product on the field in the same manner as any business.  Yes, of course it won't be a straight "A" product however, not many products put on the market by businesses are anyways... 

go root for the Cubs then.

Conan, take your head out of sand man... it is what it is.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

to have an "A" product, you must have "A" players. there aren't that many available.  

No, there aren't. And its the job of the management to go out and get enough of the ones that ARE available so that the fans have a product worth watching. Judging by the empty seats this year, I my guess is that most fans are voting with their feet and staying away in droves.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

go root for the Cubs then.

Conan, take your head out of sand man... it is what it is.

Conan is a moron; he is best ignored. Don't bother paying any attention to what he writes. 95% of it is personal attacks. He is the only guy on my ignore list.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

For what it's worth, the Red Sox are still on pace for 93.8 wins this season.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to hill55's comment:

For what it's worth, the Red Sox are still on pace for 93.8 wins this season.

Right now it doesn't feel like much Hill

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from aussiewill2. Show aussiewill2's posts

They are an interesting team, have good starting pitching. But they have too many mediocre hitters, and now no closer. Teams without a closer, normally don't win. Best they should make a trade, and bring up some new talent. That is of course if they want to win, keep this bunch and they will be fortunate to win 81 games.

Trade Ellsbury, for a hot pitching prospect, that would be a start. Trade Salty for the same. Look toward the future, that is their only hope. Theo was a goose, and Ben is out if the same nest. Glad the fans have left in droves, maybe now Henry will get the point. 

You can't charge Pavoratti prices, and deliver Willie Nelson. All due respects to Mr. Nelson. People aren't idiots, when it comes to spending their dollars, well most people that is. And the pink hats.  "You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time"

16. This post has been removed.