The "SPARK" is missing as the Sox look to be playing same old tired game.......

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Re: The

Iggy and Bradley sure did win that one today!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to royf19's comment:

BRADLEY & IGGY........  I could be wrong, but we look like the offense of the last few years !!!

How much spark has Bradley been giving the past few games? Please tell me you're not that stupid.

unfortunately he is....... that's why he keeps spewing this garbage.

You & ROY1NINER wouldn't understand "SPIRIT" if you were looking right at it .......  Today, the Sox look FLAT !!!  As in other years !!

spirit doesnt win games

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

I've never understood why people post these types of threads in the middle of a game - a tie game, no less. It's just begging to be made a fool of.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to Flapjack07's comment:

I've never understood why people post these types of threads in the middle of a game - a tie game, no less. It's just begging to be made a fool of.

Look who started it...

It was a great pitchers duel today. The Sox got 5 hits the whole game. When your hitting against the reigning Cy Young winner you should expect a tough day for our hitters.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

In response to Flapjack07's comment:

Look who started it...

It was a great pitchers duel today. The Sox got 5 hits the whole game. When your hitting against the reigning Cy Young winner you should expect a tough day for our hitters.

Yup. Rare is the day when any offense is going to look really good against Price.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chetgnat. Show chetgnat's posts

Stephen Drew doesnt fit in. Suare peg. Trade for a young arm, bring back Iggy and play Ciriaco more often.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Drew fits in fine. He made another great play in the 1st inning.

We win today and
    fans' still find things to whine about...lol..welcome to RSN.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

This thread is why you're such a joke, bill. This was a great pitchers' duel with both team battling to find a way to scratch runs across. And all you can do is complain. You're so caught up in ripping the Sox about Iggy and not playing Bradley that instead of enjoying the drama, you have to whine like a 4-year-old.

+1000

i never thought i'd hate a person i've never even met. but congratz bill. i freaking hate you. You're everything that is wrong with this forum. an ignorant blowhard with no knowledge of the game (or in general) with a big mouth.

I don't hate bill. It's too harsh a word or feeling. I don't hate anybody. But I do pity him that he can't find enjoyment in the game.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

Is Bill's keyboard boken on the caps and he does not know it?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeftyGrove. Show LeftyGrove's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

BRADLEY & IGGY........  I could be wrong, but we look like the offense of the last few years !!!

How much spark has Bradley been giving the past few games? Please tell me you're not that stupid.

unfortunately he is....... that's why he keeps spewing this garbage.

You & ROY1NINER wouldn't understand "SPIRIT" if you were looking right at it .......  Today, the Sox look FLAT !!!  As in other years !!

Well after the game today, I am back. This is not my 1970's Sox... Swinging for the fences to overcome subpar pitching.

Today Except for Hanrahan, the rest sucked it up and the SPEED won in the end. Lester again had command and David Ross can sure call a game, his offensive stats against Lefty pitching were on display today.

watching the dugout during the game, guys were pacing, cheering each other, the celebration at the end showed a team pleased with each other and the outcome.

I am beginning to think there is a new atmosphere in the dugout.... Anyone miss Crybaby Crawford, dial in your complaints Gonzalez, bud boy Beckett?

spirit doesnt win games

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Like others he has disappeared after being made to look foolish

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to JimfromFlorida's comment:

Like others he has disappeared after being made to look foolish

Nah.  Bill has to eat, sleep, or go to the bathroom sometime.  Looking foolish has never stopped him.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

This thread is why you're such a joke, bill. This was a great pitchers' duel with both team battling to find a way to scratch runs across. And all you can do is complain. You're so caught up in ripping the Sox about Iggy and not playing Bradley that instead of enjoying the drama, you have to whine like a 4-year-old.

Not true 1niner ........  We didn't look to "scratch" for runs till the 10th inning.....  Trying to go long & hard against David Price is both foolish & unwise !!!  Almost lost this one too !!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Not true 1niner ........  We didn't look to "scratch" for runs till the 10th inning.....  Trying to go long & hard against David Price is both foolish & unwise !!!  Almost lost this one too !!

Yes, it was a foolish home run by Ross that tied the game for us.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from chetgnat. Show chetgnat's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

In response to chetgnat's comment:

Stephen Drew doesnt fit in. Suare peg. Trade for a young arm, bring back Iggy and play Ciriaco more often.

keep that up and you'll be known as bill2. and that's not a compliment.

Drew brought negative energy and better start producing or he will feel my wrath... and Bill's apparently, whoever that is. LOL

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Yeah you're right. For nine innings, the Sox didn't care about getting on base. They were simply content to let the Rays pitchers get them out. It wasn't until the 10th inning when they received the spirit and decided that now was the time to score.

At anytime they could have gotten all the hits they wanted against one of the best pitchers in the league but they didn't have any spirit to do that.

Again bill -- not even pretending to know just a little bit about the game of baseball. You do know there is another team out there, trying to win too. I guess the Rays were unwise and foolish too in going as long as they did against Jon Lester.

That you couldnt' see the beauty of such a great pitching duel and appreicate the drama is truly sad. Why do you even watch baseball?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

Truly sad ............

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from thegrandsalami. Show thegrandsalami's posts

i like Conan..he's funny

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"This thread is why you're such a joke, bill. This was a great pitchers' duel with both team battling to find a way to scratch runs across. And all you can do is complain. You're so caught up in ripping the Sox about Iggy and not playing Bradley that instead of enjoying the drama, you have to whine like a 4-year-old."

Yah - anyone who can't enjoy this win should turn in their Sox fan credentials right now. 

"Almost lost this one too !!"

But we didn't. We won. We won the kind of pitcher's duel we NEVER won last year. Ever. 

It's a great feeling and bodes well for this season that we pulled this one out. 

Sure there's room for improvement but belly aching about this win is pretty sad. 

The only thing worse is using JD Drew to pound his brother with. It's completely irrelevant that they have the same last name. You might not like the signing but using one to bash the other is absurd and childish.