The Starting Pitcher Many wanted the Red Sox to make the top big for has elbow inflammation

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: The Starting Pitcher Many wanted the Red Sox to make the top big for has elbow inflammation

Talk about an incoherent OP!!!  WOW!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: The Starting Pitcher Many wanted the Red Sox to make the top big for has elbow inflammation

Stiffy's Headline:  "The Starting Pitcher Many wanted the Red Sox to make the top big for has elbow inflammation"

Huh!  ;)

Most articulate thing yet from the stiff one.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

Grienke would have been a great value and fit for the 2013 Red Sox. I  understand why so many on this Board wanted the Red Sox to acquire him via free agency.

I don't recall "many" wanting him.  Possibly some. Maybe you read many Georom posts and never bothered to check that they were all from the same poster.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

Grienke would have been a great value and fit for the 2013 Red Sox. I  understand why so many on this Board wanted the Red Sox to acquire him via free agency.

I don't recall "many" wanting him.  Possibly some. Maybe you read many Georom posts and never bothered to check that they were all from the same poster.  

yeah, Geo is the only poster i recall who REALLY wanted him. Others said he would be nice to have, but not at the price. Take from that what you will..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

yeah, Geo is the only poster i recall who REALLY wanted him. Others said he would be nice to have, but not at the price. Take from that what you will..

Softy is so adept at lying, or at least grossly misrepresenting the truth, that he is not even conscious of it.  Or he doesn't care.  A lawyer till the bitter end.  

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from garyhow. Show garyhow's posts

and I thought his head would be the problem, never even thought about his elbow? Good Luck Dodgers and to all those who think FA is the answer. Another great contract for Dodgers 147 mil to go w/ CC and Beckett. At least Agon will hit, he may not lead, but he will hit.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

what's a top big for?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Someone was drunk-posting last night...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

Someone was drunk-posting last night...

BDC and wine coolers do not mix..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I think there were maybe 2-3 posters who mentioned Greinke as "top big for", but they used proper English at the time.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Koolga. Show Koolga's posts

Maybe it's just me, but am I reading some sarcasm in that statement?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to Koolga's comment:

Thats what I thought. But its somehow its his way of telling everyone he was right not to sign him. Although there were maybe 1 or 2 posters here who truly wanted Grienke, Softhead makes it look like it was everyone...Hes a pro at lying, misrepresentation, talking incircles, and putting words in peoples mouths...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

In response to Koolga's comment:

Thats what I thought. But its somehow its his way of telling everyone he was right not to sign him. Although there were maybe 1 or 2 posters here who truly wanted Grienke, Softhead makes it look like it was everyone...Hes a pro at lying, misrepresentation, talking incircles, and putting words in peoples mouths...

All the skills required in the lawyerly arts.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Softy, as far as I know, I was the only one who really wanted Grienke...and despite this setback, i still wish we had him...or at least A Sanchez....but the pickings were slim for starters -  I would admit that...

but this whole Boston is too intense for Grienke is kind of dumb...LAD is 10x the population base of the Sox and the guy has been in the league for a while now...and the bottom line is that if you play well, you will be accepted anywhere. (and in beltre/Vmart/C Ross?Bay's case - even if you do play well, the sox might still not like you)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

Softy, as far as I know, I was the only one who really wanted Grienke...and despite this setback, i still wish we had him...or at least A Sanchez....but the pickings were slim for starters -  I would admit that...

but this whole Boston is too intense for Grienke is kind of dumb...LAD is 10x the population base of the Sox and the guy has been in the league for a while now...and the bottom line is that if you play well, you will be accepted anywhere. (and in beltre/Vmart/C Ross?Bay's case - even if you do play well, the sox might still not like you)

Geo - I agree that Zack has been around now and is probably well beyond all that psyche stuff he went through.  But, L.A., despite its population, is not even remotely any kind of pressure to play in.  No one cares.  the fans dont care.  the press doesn't care (except for the lakers), and Dodger Stadium is awesome if you need to catch some zzzs.  Even Carl Crawford can handle Lala.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

In response to georom4's comment:

Geo - I agree that Zack has been around now and is probably well beyond all that psyche stuff he went through.  But, L.A., despite its population, is not even remotely any kind of pressure to play in.  No one cares.  the fans dont care.  the press doesn't care (except for the lakers), and Dodger Stadium is awesome if you need to catch some zzzs.  Even Carl Crawford can handle Lala.

def not the same intensity Space but i dont care where you go - when you sign for hundreds of millions of dollars, you better produce....and of course the upside to Boston is that if you do produce/win, you can fail as a human being and still be loved (as it is everywhere i guess)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

I am still waiting for Hanley Ramirez.

23. This post has been removed.