Theo says goodbye to us in an op-ed piece in today's Globe. I say thank you Theo!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedGatorSox. Show RedGatorSox's posts

Re: Theo says goodbye to us in an op-ed piece in today's Globe. I say thank you Theo

In Response to Theo says goodbye to us in an op-ed piece in today's Globe. I say thank you Theo:
    [QUOTE]Farewell, Red Sox Nation , an op-ed piece in the today's Globe, is a honest, heartfelt goodbye to the job he loved so dearly and to us, the loyal Red Sox fans.  Well, I like to say a big thank you to you, Theo. I have been a Red Sox fan for many years.  I was suffering from  post traumatic stress syndrome prior to 2004.   I' ve seen more than my share of debacles with this organization. But finally in 2004 you and the Sox organization brought us a World Championship. And three years later you did it again. I will always cherish those 2 years; they left me with memories etched forever in my mind. So good luck in Chicago. I will follow your team and wish you success.  Thank you Theo!
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

Say what you want about his successes or failures as GM. He's a classy dude and obviously a true Red Sox fan. I appreciate that he decided to take the high road.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from garyhow. Show garyhow's posts

Re: Theo says goodbye to us in an op-ed piece in today's Globe. I say thank you Theo

Theo deserves lots of love from RS fans for a job well done. A lot of cynics here probably Yankee fans posing as RS fans have a lot of negative things to say, but its always easy to play Monday morning QB. Bottom line is he got it done w/ 2 World Series titles during his tenure here. Thanks Theo! and Good Luck w/ Cubs just don't beat RS in WS thats all we ask.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Theo says goodbye to us in an op-ed piece in today's Globe. I say thank you Theo:
    [QUOTE]Theo deserves lots of love from RS fans for a job well done. A lot of cynics here probably Yankee fans posing as RS fans have a lot of negative things to say, but its always easy to play Monday morning QB. Bottom line is he got it done w/ 2 World Series titles during his tenure here. Thanks Theo! and Good Luck w/ Cubs just don't beat RS in WS thats all we ask.
    Posted by garyhow[/QUOTE]

Agree with you.  I already miss Theo and really hope that he does win the World Series for the Cubs.    They are long overdue to finally win the World Series. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

"DITTO" FROM  DAD & BILL-806 !!!!   GREAT ARTICLE TOO !!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

I may be getting a Cub hat to add to my Red Sox collection next year. Their AA affiliate, the Tennessee Smokies are just down the road....hmm.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

Re: Theo says goodbye to us in an op-ed piece in today's Globe. I say thank you Theo!

m

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

Re: Theo says goodbye to us in an op-ed piece in today's Globe. I say thank you Theo!

In Response to Re: Theo says goodbye to us in an op-ed piece in today's Globe. I say thank you Theo!:
    [QUOTE]Thanks for the 2004 memories!    
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

That would be the team built by Dan Duquette, right?

14. This post has been removed.