There was nothing wrong with the 2012 Sox

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: There was nothing wrong with the 2012 Sox

Going forward, we now need help nearly everywhere.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Going forward, we now need help nearly everywhere.

[/QUOTE]

Right---and let's hope those pink hats and pollyannas realize that.  We stunk this year, we have a lot of work to do and with the FA market kind of bearish Cherington is going to have to show some GM type talent he hasn't shown before, signing bargains that can play instead of stinking up the place, make sound trades for people we need and to revive the Red Sox persona.  We need a first baseman, we need two starting pitchers, we need an outfielder, we need another decent reliever or two and we need a manager who knows how to win.  That should keep Cherington busy this winter.   The only problem is whether he has the smarts and guts to get the job done.  On another board we refer to him as "the Janitor" since  this past season he seemed to be little else than the inept Lucchino's handy office boy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

On another board we refer to him as "the Janitor" since  this past season he seemed to be little else than the inept Lucchino's handy office boy.

Of course, you have no idea what he does in the office.  You have no idea who made the decision on a single trade, a single draft pick.  The only idea where we are reasonably sure BC gave way is on BV, and you guys loved that idea.

And you wonder why no one goes in their to hear your clever nicknames.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

On another board we refer to him as "the Janitor" since  this past season he seemed to be little else than the inept Lucchino's handy office boy.

Of course, you have no idea what he does in the office.  You have no idea who made the decision on a single trade, a single draft pick.  The only idea where we are reasonably sure BC gave way is on BV, and you guys loved that idea.

[/QUOTE]

Doesn't it get a little old always trying to carry the wood and water for he front office Joe?  I suppose you know what goes on in the GM's office.  Well you don't either, but I have an idea of what might have went on there since our team this season was short on pitching, short on replacement parts when our players once again for the third year in a row went down like flies.  I also know that it was Henry and Lucchino who engineered the trade of Gonzales and Co. to the Dodgers.  Even the writers said so, but, of course, you will deny that rather than admit that Cherington ju st did a miserable job this year.

As for going in "their" I notice you don't have much in the way of clever posters on that new board of yours.  In fact, if you took  out the multitudinous stories CP keeps adding to your board it would be even duller than it is right now.  I cannot understand how you can criticize my other board when yours in little more than a sewing circle of an echo chamber. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to seabeachfred's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Joebreidey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Doesn't it get a little old always trying to carry the wood and water for he front office Joe?  I suppose you know what goes on in the GM's office.  Well you don't either, but I have an idea of what might have went on there since our team this season was short on pitching, short on replacement parts when our players once again for the third year in a row went down like flies.  I also know that it was Henry and Lucchino who engineered the trade of Gonzales and Co. to the Dodgers.  Even the writers said so, but, of course, you will deny that rather than admit that Cherington ju st did a miserable job this year.

As for going in "their" I notice you don't have much in the way of clever posters on that new board of yours.  In fact, if you took  out the multitudinous stories CP keeps adding to your board it would be even duller than it is right now.  I cannot understand how you can criticize my other board when yours in little more than a sewing circle of an echo chamber. 

[/QUOTE]

Then, why do you keep showing up there, Fred?

Yup, Sawxheads is a very civil board.

As long as you continuously agree with the self described "experts"....