They will be lucky to make the playoffs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: They will be lucky to make the playoffs

The scary thing?????

This is even a question right now!

At 4 1/2 up it is a legit. question, especially with our MAJOR LEAGUE STARTING PITCHING PROBLEMS!

This is no joke!

Yes!  I still have faith, but this is getting rediculous!

What's really rediculous, is having D'Mac still on this team!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

The Red Sox are 19-20 since the trade deadline, matching their 19-20 record in the first 39 games to open the season.

In between, the Red Sox had a sterling 47-20 (.701) record. The Sox need to finish 15-2 to attain the 100-win milestone.

It has been a season of streaks. The Red Sox could still be a World Series contender in the likely event the Sox advance to the postseason.                 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: They will be lucky to make the playoffs:
    [QUOTE]You same babies will be back on the bandwagon when things get righted. Fans like you make me sick.
    Posted by coachzap[/QUOTE]

NO S H I T  A hl.....

It's called being a passionate FAN!  We're blowing off steam because we care TOO DAMN MUCH!   Get the f over it!

I really get tired of these people who constantly have to police legitimate outbursts!

Just shut the f up!

If you don't get what a BIG loss this really was, I would question your dedication to this team!

WE, crazy fans in Boston are why we can afford a team to rival NY!

SORRY!  I'm really pizzzzzed tonight />     This D'Mac thing is rediculous!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BS10FAN. Show BS10FAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: They will be lucky to make the playoffs : NO S H I T  A hl..... It's called being a passionate FAN!  We're blowing off steam because we care TOO DAMN MUCH!   Get the f over it! I really get tired of these people who constantly have to police legitimate outbursts! Just shut the f up! If you don't get what a BIG loss this really was, I would question your dedication to this team! WE, crazy fans in Boston are why we can afford a team to rival NY! SORRY!  I'm really pizzzzzed tonight />     This D'Mac thing is rediculous!!!!
    Posted by redsoxdirtdog[/QUOTE]

Tomorrow is a new day and guess what Yankees are getting pounded 6-0 top 9..they are not playing well either lately..GO PATS! I am putting sox on back burner for now..I have been a fan for over 35 years I am not ripping my guts out over this swoon..hopefully the dust will settle soon..we got a 10 game home stretch..cheers

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: They will be lucky to make the playoffs : Lackey is as useless pitcher like harness is a supporter.  Any moron with half a brain in the Sox management would agree Lackey has been a complete bust.  6.30 ERA and one of "if not" the worst starting pitcher in baseball. 
    Posted by craze4sox[/QUOTE]

And yet this "useless" pitcher has won as many games as Beckett.
    You are useless, period.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

another attack. Comparing Beckett to Lackey demonstrates your ignorance.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SOfTLaw1AAA. Show SOfTLaw1AAA's posts

As terrible as management is, this team will make the playoffs. Construction flaws have been exposed in what is a crazy poor value massive payroll of Theo's idiocy. In the playoffs, only the Phillies are heavy favorites in NL and favorites if they make WS. Thus, anything can happen in the playoffs. And though a strong playoff run will make people forget the construction flaws in a massive budget, management should be embarrassed with construction flaws, Wastefield ceremonial tour, and going into coasting and resting mode way too early. The pitching staff health does not reflect the 6 man monte going on for weeks. 

At the end of the day, this team has enough talent to contend in playoffs. However, Tito and his care free stoicicm is not serving veterans well, and Theo should be fired for Lackey and Crawford contracts, regardless of what they do in the post season. With Ellsbury, Reddick and Kalish, Crawford' contract is the ultimate in incompetence. And the #3 hitter notion with what was in place should be enough to fire Epstein. Lackey was a high mileage AL West guy who did not have an elite AL starter resume. Few people said that Lackey wasnt worth more than 3 years and 30 million. 

I always enjoy competition and am embarrassed by a management team that has been coasting and just now decided it's time to to stop coasting and start competing again. While it is not too late, a good finish should not erase the writing on the wall. Ownership deserves better value than this from middle management. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]another attack. Comparing Beckett to Lackey demonstrates your ignorance.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Since Lackey was signed:

Beckett: 18 wins  301 IP
    Lackey:  26 wins  359 IP

Lackey is considered "useless" - a "bust".
    Josh is the ace.

You wear ignorance like a medal of honor.
    Comparing UR IQ to that of a mongoose would not do justice to the poor mongoose.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RonSwanson. Show RonSwanson's posts

[QUOTE]The Red Sox will wins the division, you can take to the bank. New York Is entering a free fall, meanwhiles Becket Buchholtz and Youks will be rested. If I was in New York I would be scarred.
    Posted by Mickey-Mouse-Games[/QUOTE]

I guess, technically, this is English.