This Red Sox team will not start with an 0&6, 2&10 record. Not on Bobby V's watch.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

This Red Sox team will not start with an 0&6, 2&10 record. Not on Bobby V's watch.......

I liked Tito......  However, the FAT-CATS will not be driving Bobby V's bus !!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: This Red Sox team will not start with an 0&6, 2&10 record. Not on Bobby V's watch.......

Do you honestly think Valentine is that much better than Tito ?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: This Red Sox team will not start with an 0&6, 2&10 record. Not on Bobby V's watch.......

In Response to Re: This Red Sox team will not start with an 0&6, 2&10 record. Not on Bobby V's watch.......:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]  Looks like he is off to a goooood start !!!! He is a winna !!!!!!!!!!Money mouth

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Yup, he sure is. when can you remember tito ever pulling off a sucessful suicide squeeze in a game? or for that matter, the New York Yankees of all teams. spring training or not. I think that we are all gonna enjoy this new manager and how he manages.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Don't know what you guys were watching, but the Sox had only two hits leading up to the 8th inning.  So Bobby V is the reason they tied?  Again, two hits against marginal pitching in a preseason game.  Small ball will not win this division.

I can't recall a preseason game where Tito's club was being shut out and held to two hits by the Yanks.  Just saying. 

I was no Tito-loving "pink hatter", but I liked and supported him.  Bobby V comes across one of the most arrogant men in the game.  He's definitely among the most polarizing men in this game's recent history. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: This Red Sox team will not start with an 0&6, 2&10 record. Not on Bobby V's watch.......:
    [QUOTE]Don't know what you guys were watching, but the Sox had only two hits leading up to the 8th inning.  So Bobby V is the reason they tied?  Again, two hits against marginal pitching in a preseason game.  Small ball will not win this division. I can't recall a preseason game where Tito's club was being shut out and held to two hits by the Yanks.  Just saying.  I was no Tito-loving "pink hatter", but I liked and supported him.  Bobby V comes across one of the most arrogant men in the game.  He's definitely among the most polarizing men in this game's recent history. 
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]  Patton, Macarthur, Nimitz, Hallsey,Wayne, Reagan, Bill-806 .........

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This Red Sox team will not start with an 0&6, 2&10 record. Not on Bobby V's watch....... :   Patton, Macarthur, Nimitz, Hallsey,Wayne, Reagan, Bill-806 .........
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

....George W. Bush, Pee Wee Herman, Dan Quayle, Sarah Palin, and Bobby Valentine.

"Theo , I've been handed the worst possible news."

"What's that Terry?"

"I've been replaced by a guy with absolutely no brains and a huge mouth."

"Must be Bobby Valentine."

"BINGO!!!"