"This will make your day" !! DAD & BDC reach agreement on ..............

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re:

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

BTW,   As you know, BDC was quick this morning to hit the panic/delete button....... It was to bad, as it was actually one of my better threads, well thought out, warm, humerous,humble and looking forward to the 2013 Red Sox season......... Also, in that thread I gave thanks to the posters that I have enjoyed and respected.........2004IDIO, Softlaw, Gerome, Spaceman, Jim/Florida, Southpaw, Albi, HAMMAH-MAN,Drewski,.......Gosh, Im sure I missed some others along the way..........  With that said, "Let me be clear", let's get on with Red Sox Baseball !!!!!

that was one of your better OPs?? good god you need to pay attention to others OPs and see what a good OP looks like.

Quite frankly, "LET ME BE CLEAR"........  I get the idea that "you don't like me" ????????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re:

BTW,   As you know, BDC was quick this morning to hit the panic/delete button....... It was to bad, as it was actually one of my better threads, well thought out, warm, humerous,humble and looking forward to the 2013 Red Sox season......... Also, in that thread I gave thanks to the posters that I have enjoyed and respected.........2004IDIO, Softlaw, Gerome, Spaceman, Jim/Florida, Southpaw, Albi, HAMMAH-MAN,Drewski,.......Gosh, Im sure I missed some others along the way..........  With that said, "Let me be clear", let's get on with Red Sox Baseball !!!!!

that was one of your better OPs?? good god you need to pay attention to others OPs and see what a good OP looks like.

Quite frankly, "LET ME BE CLEAR"........  I get the idea that "you don't like me" ????????

i don't.

you add nothing to the forum but blather and spam. Your not funny, your repetitive, inject politics and racism into your posts and overall have little baseball acumen. The forum would be better off without you posting here.

"in defense of BILL-806 part XII" coming soon.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re:

i don't.

you add nothing to the forum but blather and spam. Your not funny, your repetitive, inject politics and racism into your posts and overall have little baseball acumen. The forum would be better off without you posting here.

No Ice Cream tonight for you !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re:

i don't.

No Ice Cream tonight for you !!!

i'm on a diet anyway

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re:

LOL  :)  Deleated?  Really?

To allude the the narcissistic tendancies of someone who writes daily posts about themselves???

REALLY BDC???  Get a grip!  :)

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re:

Narcissist Central is located at the corner of Stiffy Streat and Billy Blvd.

When exiting Hwy 806, take a HARD RIGHT

Hard LEFT if you want to visit.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re:

Now it's time for Bill to write the book (in bold capital letters, of course) and do the tour.  Next, on a special appearance of Oprah, Bill-806 talks about his dad and rants about the latest slumping and injured Red Sox players.  If Oprah declines, 2004idiot is waiting for his big opportunity to host a prime time special.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re:

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

Now it's time for Bill to write the book (in bold capital letters, of course) and do the tour.  Next, on a special appearance of Oprah, Bill-806 talks about his dad and rants about the latest slumping and injured Red Sox players.  If Oprah declines, 2004idiot is waiting for his big opportunity to host a prime time special.

copied and pasted of course!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re:

nothing on BDC is more tiresome than the "I'm leaving the board/wait, I'm back!" drama queens. Usually on the way out they play some kind of sad victim card and then they come back as if the world had stopped while they were gone.

Either stay, or go, and life goes on either way. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re:

In response to BurittoT's comment:

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

In response to BurittoT's comment:

Bill-806, congratulations on being named the 2012 poster of the year! You deserve it. You bring unbridled entusiasm day after day to this forum. Your wit and humor is truly appreciated. Thank you.

He brings nothing.

The real Conan Obrien is hilarious.

Why the multiple monikers Edith?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Guru_Meditation. Show Guru_Meditation's posts

Re:

Looks like BDC has sent Bill & Dad down to the farm.